2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

I have actually seen waterproof envelopes :mf_rosetinted: Not sure if they're soup-proof too though :blink:

I should probably not try with canned soup either :boxed:

OMG LOL!! :lol3: Who did that? Wasn't it Hugh Grant? It has a familiar ring...:naughty:

I think he threw Baked Beans.

wasn't it baked beans? :naughty:

Ah, the classic :naughty:

nnnouh my glove landed on stage:blink:...how I could slap him?{actually is the 1st thing that came into my mind suddenly replaced by the luv instinct}:bleh:

Erm... I hope you don't mind me asking but...

HOW the heck did your glove make it on stage? Was it an accident? Or lack of a better throwing item? :roftl:

Ah, the classic :naughty:

Erm... I hope you don't mind me asking but...

HOW the heck did your glove make it on stage? Was it an accident? Or lack of a better throwing item? :roftl:

it was a dramatic incident..the other committed suicide in the garbage can for the unbearable loss:boxed:

Greta sorry to interrupt you lol

But the pic in your sig not the v festival one - the other one

Do you have the whole pic of that cos' I suddenly have realised apart from seeing it on your sig - I don't have that pic myself

*Is damn shocked there's a pic she don't have - but there you go*

Could you post it - or someone post it :wink2:

I'll love you forever..... :mf_rosetinted:

Greta sorry to interrupt you lol

But the pic in your sig not the v festival one - the other one

Do you have the whole pic of that cos' I suddenly have realised apart from seeing it on your sig - I don't have that pic myself

*Is damn shocked there's a pic she don't have - but there you go*

Could you post it - or someone post it :wink2:

I'll love you forever..... :mf_rosetinted:

ohmygooosh that's lost between million pix..when I find it I'll pm ya:thumb_yello:

it was a dramatic incident..the other committed suicide in the garbage can for the unbearable loss:boxed:

Haha, I can't get rid of that very vivid image in my mind... what if you had given the M the glove personally, like hand it over to him carefully...

He would have been like: 'Ohh, this one is amaaaazing! Did you knit it yourself? Thank youu! It's incredible! *nod, smile*'

And then, a short while later, the gloves would have been happily reunited in the garbage can... THE garbage can? :wink2:

:lmfao:

Haha, I can't get rid of that very vivid image in my mind... what if you had given the M the glove personally, like hand it over to him carefully...

He would have been like: 'Ohh, this one is amaaaazing! Did you knit it yourself? Thank youu! It's incredible! *nod, smile*'

And then, a short while later, the gloves would have been happily reunited in the garbage can... THE garbage can? :wink2:

:lmao:

THE?..there is a special trash bin for that use?:blink:

nnnouh my glove landed on stage:blink:...how I could slap him?{actually is the 1st thing that came into my mind suddenly replaced by the luv instinct}:bleh:

Oooh you need one of Gray Skelly's arms, so you could control the glove from your position in the audience....and move the glove til it found the Master's hand:roftl:

Please picture it! Do!:naughty:

Oooh you need one of Gray Skelly's arms, so you could control the glove from your position in the audience....and move the glove til it found the Master's hand:roftl:

Please picture it! Do!:naughty:

:lmao:

I meant the LT trashcan of course! :roftl:

Now I get an idea of what it was for in first place... fan trash :naughty:

..for obtaining that particular sound:cool:

If you throw in the right moment and during the right song, it might work. :naughty:

Let's all throw gloves into the dustbin at the next gig. I want to see that face when he's thinking 'WTF?!?'

mmmh..throwing {long}gloves it's a bit difficoult... unless they're made of latex and filled with water..or paint:glasses3: