2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

It really makes you question exactly "what" has Mika got to make us all feel like this doesn't it Ruth. And to think dastardly Simon Cowell deprived us of Mika........

Oh I think these things work out for the best in the long run don't you shari? It gave him time to work on his own thing.

But quite 'what' he has got? It should be bottled! My sister says I've got it bad. :roftl:

And because of that you have guys that enter before though they are like in the hundreds and save places for their girlfriends in front row center :sneaky2:

Believe it I saw it happening :thumbdown:

JuJu! Hi!

If I'd had a man to do that, I'd have let him :wink2:

Oh I think these things work out for the best in the long run don't you shari? It gave him time to work on his own thing.

But quite 'what' he has got? It should be bottled! My sister says I've got it bad. :roftl:

whatever he's got, it's quite epidemic, isn't it..? :naughty:

thank you, ruth. sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

I think it's very ungrateful to put the blame over john, leaving alone freddie: the party was by invitation and they tried their best to keep order. unless they kicked literally all the mobbers out, they could do nothing.

no-one tryed to keep order , it was a free for all ! & yeah it would have been better to have had everyone one kicked out instead of watching mika being mobbed !

Sara - just watched Grace Kelly - was he wearing your t-shirt? :wink2::roftl:

I know- I'm such a nightmare!!!!!!!!

I think that from the moment that he came out on stage til I got home, I must have annoyed everyone inmensely:roftl:

Big Girl:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=30102856

And watch out for the one that's uploading now...Mr Fluffy:mf_lustslow:

thank you, ruth. sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

No problem. I may be accused of wearing :mf_rosetinted: but I'm not daft. And I did watch what was going on. It just seems to have grown to a riot on here.

I think that from the moment that he came out on stage til I got home, I must have annoyed everyone inmensely:roftl:

Big Girl:

Really? You made a T shirt? And he wore it? Not once but several times? Including on tour in the States? And for the last gig of the tour in Brixton?

I did not hear about that. not a mention!

:roftl:

what does smt for it mean ? then maybe i can answer u .

well, it depends what you meant to do to stop it.. kick people out? remove them from mika's presence? try and convince them to go their way, away from him..? whatever you felt appropriate to stop this slaughter...

Sheena, I don't think it's fair to place the blame on John and Freddie.

This wasn't an MFC event so I'm not sure that it has anything to do with Freddie. People received wristbands for various reasons that weren't directly related to being MFC members.

In any case Freddie is not our guardian. People are responsible for their own behaviour.

In John's case...he's working for Mika. I believe that this must have been an unpleasant experience for Mika and I've also heard the rumours that he didn't want to take part in this party when it was first proposed. But he must have felt that it was something he should do and probably didn't want to get his security to intervene because it would have been awkward for everyone.

People were rude and thoughtless but it's not as if he was in real danger. He probably felt he could just grin and bear it for another 15 minutes or whatever and keep everyone happy and not make a scene.

well, it depends what you meant to do to stop it.. kick people out? remove them from mika's presence? try and convince them to go their way, away from him..? whatever you felt appropriate to stop this slaughter...

actually yes i did , firstly i spoke to fred to help me see if we could move the crowd back from mika he said no , then i pulled a few up from the side i asked them if they had got autographs from mika they did so i tryed to get them to back off they refused , i then went onto john asked him if there was anything he could do he replied thats what icey was for i replied well he aint doing a very good job ! do u think i tryed hard enough ? there was no way i could have did anymore than i did by myself .

Sheena, I don't think it's fair to place the blame on John and Freddie.

This wasn't an MFC event so I'm not sure that it has anything to do with Freddie. People received wristbands for various reasons that weren't directly related to being MFC members.

In any case Freddie is not our guardian. People are responsible for their own behaviour.

In John's case...he's working for Mika. I believe that this must have been an unpleasant experience for Mika and I've also heard the rumours that he didn't want to take part in this party when it was first proposed. But he must have felt that it was something he should do and probably didn't want to get his security to intervene because it would have been awkward for everyone.

People were rude and thoughtless but it's not as if he was in real danger. He probably felt he could just grin and bear it for another 15 minutes or whatever and keep everyone happy and not make a scene.

christine the thing is the bands were given to mostly mfcers & what happened that night didnt show the mfc in a very good light :thumbdown:

sgc, then you have a clean conscience. as for me, allegra, rose, mika and john , we certaintly don't. did our best to help as many mfc'ers as we could to join in the party. but no worries, people won't be in danger to suffer this all over again. and I will understand it well if mr M won't feel for putting togerther such a thing again and not only cause of the mobbing.

you are right, robertina. although I didn't say much at all over this topic, about none of the 3 gigs, for that matter. I just had to say smt (= something) though.

nite

christine the thing is the bands were given to mostly mfcers & what happened that night didnt show the mfc in a very good light :thumbdown:

I don't know that Mika lumps us all together. There were lots of people there who weren't MFC and he knows that. That's why they had to come up with another 29 passes.

He also knows that a lot of MFCers were well behaved. Many of the ones he spoke to and obviously the ones who weren't anywhere near him.

sgc, then you have a clean conscience. as for me, allegra, rose, mika and john , we certaintly don't. did our best to help as many mfc'ers as we could to join in the party. but no worries, people won't be in danger to suffer this all over again. and I will understand it well if mr M won't feel for putting togerther such a thing again and not only cause of the mobbing.

you are right, robertina. although I didn't say much at all over this topic, about none of the 3 gigs, for that matter. I just had to say smt (= something) though.

nite

its sheena (scg), im the mad glaswedian that was there , i remember u . i know there was many people in the crowd with tears in their eyes because they had gone on a shopping trip to come back & found out they had missed their chance to attend the after-party & eventually they got in , i had one woman call me weird cause i wasnt cuddling her like the rest around her :blink: i know no-one is to blame for the mobbing except the people doing the mobbing & i hope who ever it was that organized this has learnt from this lesson & isnt stupid enough to try it again :thumbdown: i still say this was the best gig of mika`s that i have been to i was happy enough to get a view of mika from the top of a table :thumb_yello:

actually yes i did , firstly i spoke to fred to help me see if we could move the crowd back from mika he said no , then i pulled a few up from the side i asked them if they had got autographs from mika they did so i tryed to get them to back off they refused , i then went onto john asked him if there was anything he could do he replied thats what icey was for i replied well he aint doing a very good job ! do u think i tryed hard enough ? there was no way i could have did anymore than i did by myself .

Really .... are we on different planets :shocked:

Must be the accent .. I cant remember anything of your fantasy :roftl:

Serious you need to tone that accent down I didnt get any of it:boxed:

and you could make things go easier not being tipsy, innit?:naughty:

and you could make things go easier not being tipsy, innit?:naughty:

Errrr ... maybe its Mikas security that should of done it :shocked:

Quite clearly in no particular order my objectives :

1) See Mika

2) Get drunk

3) Meet friends and party

Security management and others are there to protect him:fisch:

MFCers wading in and dragging people away would of achieved very little

Sheena :Head of security :naughty:

A couple of vids of that night (beats youtube in any case):

Relax:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=30052185

Grace Kelly

(if you ignore my retarded screaming:naughty:):

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=30042630

Relax encore:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=30095110

How Much Do You Love Me:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=30098742

I'm putting the rest up slowly so keep checking it if you like:wink2:

[url=http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=30052185][/url]

Big Girl:

Sari, are these different from the ones that you uploaded to YouTube?

i dont live in any fantasy world ! are u saying you dont remember me speaking to u when u were sitting near the back at the right ? if not as greta said you must have been pissed . yes thats what security is there for but even icey is famous among the mcers that he probabally thinks he needs a security also :wink2: i was going to write more about this but whats the point see the way you want im the liar & fred a god :mf_rosetinted: no i dont want to be head of security i just dont like to see people being bullied !