2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

i dont live in any fantasy world ! are u saying you dont remember me speaking to u when u were sitting near the back at the right ? if not as greta said you must have been pissed . yes thats what security is there for but even icey is famous among the mcers that he probabally thinks he needs a security also :wink2: i was going to write more about this but whats the point see the way you want im the liar & fred a god :mf_rosetinted: no i dont want to be head of security i just dont like to see people being bullied !

mmmmmmm ok

I have an odd problem with myspacetv.. somehow I can't watch any videos on there anymore :no::tears: What is that?

I had a big problem with my computer too but I solved it and this was part of it.

Can you still watch vids on Youtube?

I had a big problem with my computer too but I solved it and this was part of it.

Can you still watch vids on Youtube?

Yes, youtube works fine, while I just see the black window on myspacetv.

What did you do to get rid of your problem?

For what's it worth, I can say that neither Mika nor his family had anything at all to do with initiating the "meet and greet" after this last concert. In fact Mika did not even wish to be a part of it.

People's behaviour was atrocious and the guest of honour found the mob scene "awful..." and a "brain breaking experience..."

Just thought it might be of interest to post another perspective... not entirely my own.

I'm quite sure that it was awful for him which is why, I and so many others who were there were so upset about what happened.

However, one of his people told me specifically that the party had been all his idea and that it had been a "logistical nightmare" for his people and the venue people to sort out how it could happen.

You may have insider knowledge of things of which we are not aware but that's what I was told.

Having experienced his impulsiveness at first hand it seems quite like him to decide to do something like this without much thought for the practicalities of it all.

To say it was nothing to do with him seems unlikely.

Now let’s see. A question for Titiana: Would you mind telling us your own perspective?:cool:

I'm quite sure that it was awful for him which is why, I and so many others who were there were so upset about what happened.

However, one of his people told me specifically that the party had been all his idea and that it had been a "logistical nightmare" for his people and the venue people to sort out how it could happen.

You may have insider knowledge of things of which we are not aware but that's what I was told.

Having experienced his impulsiveness at first hand it seems quite like him to decide to do something like this without much thought for the practicalities of it all.

To say it was nothing to do with him seems unlikely.

And I agree again!:wink2:

For some weird reason Titania's version seems trustworthy to me.

to me too. I wasn't there so maybe I'm in a bad position to talk lol but if you watch the video from before the gig he really seems surprised about the wristbands. to me it looks like he didn't know anything until that very moment

For some weird reason Titania's version seems trustworthy to me.

to me too. I wasn't there so maybe I'm in a bad position to talk lol but if you watch the video from before the gig he really seems surprised about the wristbands. to me it looks like he didn't know anything until that very moment

I'm with you on this:thumb_yello:

vixenbbw, Sienna,

Although I have it on very good authority and I can assure you I was not of bounds as far as Mika's privacy is concerned, in posting my quotes, I wouldn't even dream of trying to convince anyone of anything :biggrin2:

It is what it is.

I hope this will make some sense.

I don't think it was out of bounds at all, after all many people who have reported so far in this thread already suspected that's how he felt.

Thanks for letting us know anyway.

vixenbbw, Sienna,

Although I have it on very good authority and I can assure you I was not of bounds as far as Mika's privacy is concerned, in posting my quotes, I wouldn't even dream of trying to convince anyone of anything :biggrin2:

It is what it is.

I hope this will make some sense.

Okay!:original:

I’ve made some thinking about my own reaction on this subject:

I don’t want to think of Mika as a person who doesn’t have control of his own life and actions.

I want him to be able to make his own decisions of what he is going to do or not do.

Okay, work is work and we all have to follow the roles of our employment….?

This will probably sound naïve but to me Mika has been the poster boy, the living symbol for:

Free will

Make your own decisions about your life

Stick to who you are and don’t let anybody else tell you what to do with your life.

So, conclusion, a party he didn’t wanted to be a part of in the first place turned out to be a fiasco!

If he doesn’t put that in his I told you so book…..?:naughty:

Poor guy!

And poor us!:boxed:

I’ve made some thinking about my own reaction on this subject:

I don’t want to think of Mika as a person who doesn’t have control of his own life and actions.

I want him to be able to make his own decisions of what he is going to do or not do.

Okay, work is work and we all have to follow the roles of our employment….?

This will probably sound naïve but to me Mika has been the poster boy, the living symbol for:

Free will

Make your own decisions about your life

Stick to who you are and don’t let anybody else tell you what to do with your life.

So, conclusion, a party he didn’t wanted to be a part of in the first place turned out to be a fiasco!

If he doesn’t put that in his I told you so book…..?:naughty:

Poor guy!

And poor us!:boxed:

:naughty: I like your message, you speak a lot of sense on this whole issue:thumb_yello:

:naughty: I like your message, you speak a lot of sense on this whole issue:thumb_yello:

Thank you!

I appreciate that. I wasn’t even sure if I should post it, it can be risky to pour your hart out like that!:blush-anim-cl:

Here's like the whole conversation between Mika and Avoca. He looked shocked.

I've been wondering how he expected the wristbands to be distributed if he didn't want them handed out to the first people in the queue.

It sounds like he had planned all along to get some reps from the fanclub to distribute the original 70 bands to MFC because he asks "Who's here from the Mika Fan Club?" before he discovers the bands have been handed out randomly.

i personally felt that if people had doen whathe said like have a good time and i will work the room it would have gone better and mika would have felt better.

from what i saw he was smiling until the last half hour when he look tired nad a little over whelmed but hey i had had my conytacts in all day and had manage to spray glitter in ky eye

am sorry but hearing thathe didnt want to be there in the first place makes me feel like **** for making him be there

sorry but this is my personal feeling

we were lucky to be there in the first place but i feel well like i said **** now

someone had to know why was his parents there and all the bamds friedna and family with camera etc!! fair enough there should have been 70 but from my understabding these was givenout to the first 70 in the queue

i personally felt that if people had doen whathe said like have a good time and i will work the room it would have gone better and mika would have felt better.

I don't know what Mika was thinking when the idea for this party was proposed but it seemed to me like he was happy and up for it when he arrived. If people had let him be, have a few drinks and chat to whoever he wanted to, I'm sure he would have enjoyed it.

yeah !!!!!

he said that to start with it was not a signing session it was a party and that he would work the room!! the only time he looked uncomfy was at the end but if peopel were puishing nad shoving me i would too

i do not wann argue with anyone nad i appricate and understand everyones veiws as we are al different

I don't know what Mika was thinking when the idea for this party was proposed but it seemed to me like he was happy and up for it when he arrived. If people had let him be, have a few drinks and chat to whoever he wanted to, I'm sure he would have enjoyed it.

yeah !!!!!

he said that to start with it was not a signing session it was a party and that he would work the room!! the only time he looked uncomfy was at the end but if peopel were puishing nad shoving me i would too

i do not wann argue with anyone nad i appricate and understand everyones veiws as we are al different

Couldn't agree more.

Here's like the whole conversation between Mika and Avoca. He looked shocked.

LOL, that video made me grin in spite of all seriousness of the topic :roftl: Note, how he has developped a routine to just collect all his gifts and say thank you without getting distracted only in the slightest from the wristband convo :naughty: He only leaves after he has heard about the entire problem and advised avoca to stay and wait (...or maybe it was just the point where he was close to break down under the weight of his presents :roftl: )

On another note I have to say I agree with what Christine said. Seems like it was meant to be sort of an MFC event. Also the number of 70 kinda makes sense considering the RSVP for that gig. I might be wrong.

And note again: He said 'Give them to those who need them most' :roftl: (not those who 'deserve them most' :naughty:) ... oh, wrong thread for that :mf_rosetinted:

LOL, that video made me grin in spite of all seriousness of the topic. Note, how he has developped a routine to just collect all his gifts and say thank you without getting distracted only in the slightest from the wristband convo. He only leaves after he has heard about the entire problem and advised avoca to stay and wait (...or maybe it was just the point where he was close to break down under the weight of his presents)

On another note I have to say I agree with what Christine said. Seems like it was meant to be sort of an MFC event. Also the number of 70 kinda makes sense considering the RSVP for that gig. I might be wrong.

And note again: He said 'Give them to those who need them most' (not those who 'deserve them most' ) ... oh, wrong thread for that

Thanks for pointing those out. :lmao:

LOL, that video made me grin in spite of all seriousness of the topic :roftl: Note, how he has developped a routine to just collect all his gifts and say thank you without getting distracted only in the slightest from the wristband convo :naughty: He only leaves after he has heard about the entire problem and advised avoca to stay and wait (...or maybe it was just the point where he was close to break down under the weight of his presents :roftl: )

And note again: He said 'Give them to those who need them most' :roftl: (not those who 'deserve them most' :naughty:) ... oh, wrong thread for that :mf_rosetinted:

That´s really interesting....I hadn´t thought of that!!