The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

As others have said, it was Sunny Monkey who started it all here --

you may have seen him online recently posting about the little MFC

badges? He turned over the forum to deano and mikablog, but still

pops in from time to time. I think they all actually started with the myspace

page, didn't they? And then officially started this site last January.

dcdeb

hi dcdeb,

interesting to know the origins of this place

:bleh:

Hello everyone. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm good. Glad to hear you got to enjoy the weather outside today. I'll probably be logging out soon. Waiting for a repairman. It was a cold day here where I am so not much time outside. :thumbdown:

:thumbdown: i hate waiting for repairmen....

i'll be outta here in a minute too.

Talk to you later. :thumb_yello:

Night Shari!

And Rose, what's the object of your affection? I thought it was curly-haired 24

year old singer! :blink:

Speaking of objects of affection though... did you ever speak to Luke

last Thursday, Rose?

dcdeb

Well, my idea of heaven right now would be driving said curly haired singer in the aforementioned convertible along the open road. Now that would be a roadtrip to remember *sigh*

I was intending to speak to Luke last Thursday, but me and Avoca got distracted by asking John to sign the flag, and Luke kind of escaped us.

BUT, I did write a message to Luke on Friday and bigged you up to him, so I didn't forget you;-)

Well, my idea of heaven right now would be driving said curly haired singer in the aforementioned convertible along the open road. Now that would be a roadtrip to remember *sigh*

I was intending to speak to Luke last Thursday, but me and Avoca got distracted by asking John to sign the flag, and Luke kind of escaped us.

BUT, I did write a message to Luke on Friday and bigged you up to him, so I didn't forget you;-)

What about Fluffy? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Bigged me up? :blush-anim-cl:

But thanks, you're such a gem! :wub2:

:roftl:

dcdeb

Ha ha, yes Fluffy too.

Now you'll all think I'm being greedy, although Fluffy did do the last roadtrip, so I guess I could get away with taking the boss this time, heh heh.

My gosh, I don't know what to do! You people need to help me!!

Today, I woke up, and there was this thing. It was like...hanging...suspended...in the sky. It was like..bright, and I had a hard time looking at it, and it made me feel.....warmish sorta....I tried to escape it, but it was everywhere except inside, and even there, it tried to squeeze in through the curtains...I'm not sure what to do...

Anyone?

Crystal.....you really need to stay out of the sun! I think it's starting to get to you. :naughty:

Let's see what to do: Get back in bed and put the covers over your head! Works for me.

My gosh, I don't know what to do! You people need to help me!!

Today, I woke up, and there was this thing. It was like...hanging...suspended...in the sky. It was like..bright, and I had a hard time looking at it, and it made me feel.....warmish sorta....I tried to escape it, but it was everywhere except inside, and even there, it tried to squeeze in through the curtains...I'm not sure what to do...

Anyone?

Crystal.....you really need to stay out of the sun! I think it's starting to get to you. :naughty:

Let's see what to do: Get back in bed and put the covers over your head! Works for me.

Su...n?? S..un?? What's this thing you speak of?

Yeah, my coworkers and I did the same thing. Sat out on the patio and soaked up the rays during lunch. It was so nice! Then, when I left work at 5pm, it was overcast and cold. So strange. I'm actually a little cold right now.

It was nice really :) I went out and layed on the picnic table and listened to MIKA on my phone mp3 player and just enjoyed the blue sky and warmth :)

Yeah, my coworkers and I did the same thing. Sat out on the patio and soaked up the rays during lunch. It was so nice! Then, when I left work at 5pm, it was overcast and cold. So strange. I'm actually a little cold right now.

awww boooo

Come to Cali...you'll see what it is! LMAO!!

Sure, I'll send some warm Cali sun your way. BTW- Welcome!

Oh, thank you, tomorrow I will dream of a beach in California and listening Mika on my MP3, but the reality will be different, snowstorm for tomorrow.:sad: , but I will listen Mika in the snow!:bleh:

These timezones screw me up. It's 10am here. Tired kids throwing up through the night. Came to work to get a break... kids at home with their father:roftl:

Are they feeling a bit better now though?