The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering.. who exactly started the MFC?

I don't know.

But andi and FD were in REALLY early.

andi is member number 7 I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she didn't get a wristband, and she must have been desperately disappointed, but she's not whinged or moaned about it.

Twas Sunny Monkey who is the MFC creator.

thanks. I just wonder how this whole thing started... couldn't be very much fun chatting with just 1 or 2 other people?

I just read back & caught up, so Kath is on hiatus

& Charlotte is after firemen !

Maybe you could get a tour of the firehouse in Spain too!

It touched me what you said about your weight-

I was a lot bigger 2 years ago, kept asking Dr. what was wrong, I had gained so much weight-she said it was just from stress- one day I realized there wasn't a whole lot left on the dial on the scale once I got on...

Got a new Dr., turns out I'm diabetic! since '05 I've lost 105 lbs, gradually,

eating sensibly & all that, it is great fun to buy clothes in smaller sizes!

GOOD FOR YOU, Charlotte!!

HI Vicky - all ok here - bit tired - we went to see The Hoooosiers on Tuesday night.

No more gigs for a while now

David Jordan at the ICA in APril . . then ??

OOOOHHHH!

Don't suppose you've got room for a little one there Carrie. David was one of my first myspace friends.

Just been watching Mitchell and Webb, they still have me in stitches. Missed the last two weeks, so I was determined to see it tonight. David was wearing a really cool t shirt in one sketch, it had Zoo York written on it. Must get on their website see if I can find out where I can get one.

thanks. I just wonder how this whole thing started... couldn't be very much fun chatting with just 1 or 2 other people?

I just read back & caught up, so Kath is on hiatus

& Charlotte is after firemen !

Maybe you could get a tour of the firehouse in Spain too!

It touched me what you said about your weight-

I was a lot bigger 2 years ago, kept asking Dr. what was wrong, I had gained so much weight-she said it was just from stress- one day I realized there wasn't a whole lot left on the dial on the scale once I got on...

Got a new Dr., turns out I'm diabetic! since '05 I've lost 105 lbs, gradually,

eating sensibly & all that, it is great fun to buy clothes in smaller sizes!

GOOD FOR YOU, Charlotte!!

Good thing you got a new doctor!

I don't know.

But andi and FD were in REALLY early.

andi is member number 7 I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she didn't get a wristband, and she must have been desperately disappointed, but she's not whinged or moaned about it.

who has whinged & moaned about it ruth ? i know of 1 woman who was with me , got her number for the queue then pissed off on a shopping came back & found out about the bands , had a moan at me for not getting her one ! i explained that i was handed mine by john personally while he was saying one per person this went in one ear & out the other then stood there n cryed :shocked: did i comfort her like the others , no i bloody well didnt ... she should have stayed put like the rests of us did ! but eventually she got what she wanted a band :thumbdown:

I had wondered who found Mitchell and Webb funny. They don't make me laugh at all Rose. Everyone's different and all that.

Christina, my fave nail polish colour is Black Cherry.

Leona, sorry to hear you are diabetic. My dad has just been diagnosed with type 2, but it's really weird, he rarely eats sugar.

Hi Rose.

have you read what I posted in the Thankyou thread?

OOHH! What page is it on?

Charlie, hello, that's the thing with us shorties, we are good at sneaking in and out of places, heh heh.

Carrie, I thought I was in a cave for a second there, ha ha.

who has whinged & moaned about it ruth ? i know of 1 woman who was with me , got her number for the queue then pissed off on a shopping came back & found out about the bands , had a moan at me for not getting her one ! i explained that i was handed mine by john personally while he was saying one per person this went in one ear & out the other then stood there n cryed :shocked: did i comfort her like the others , no i bloody well didnt ... she should have stayed put like the rests of us did ! but eventually she got what she wanted a band :thumbdown:

Well time for one more post perhaps.

There were plenty of tears, mostly on the steps outside afterwards. I know everyone was tired, but it was depressing to see people in a state after something so great.

There is a new one called Black Cherry Chutney. I'm going to have to search for Black Cherry. Is it OPI? Between pictures of Mika and my nail polish, my hard drive is full. Not really but I really do need to get photobucket.