Thank You to Mister M for the gig and the after show party on the 28 Feb

allegra

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Hey Allegra! Nice thread you started here :naughty: !

As I have already said before it was a great and generous gesture of Mika and his management to invite us to this party. So again: THANK YOU TO EVERYONE INVOLVED!!!!!

And I'd also like to thank the many many wonderful people I spent the days with. That was great and so much fun :naughty: . And above all I'd like to thank Allegra for finally remembering my name :roftl:

Hey Allegra! Nice thread you started here :naughty: !

As I have already said before it was a great and generous gesture of Mika and his management to invite us to this party. So again: THANK YOU TO EVERYONE INVOLVED!!!!!

And I'd also like to thank the many many wonderful people I spent the days with. That was great and so much fun :naughty: . And above all I'd like to thank Allegra for finally remembering my name :roftl:

Who are you? I know very well Haeschen :wink2: (and i repeat haeschen, haeschen, haeschen...) ... but... what about Haeschen02... i can't remember a lot of haeschen...

hascenen01, haeschen73, haeschen107... :naughty:

difficult job now for me ... :bleh:

Who are you? I know very well Haeschen :wink2: (and i repeat haeschen, haeschen, haeschen...) ... but... what about Haeschen02... i can't remember a lot of haeschen...

hascenen01, haeschen73, haeschen107... :naughty:

difficult job now for me ... :bleh:

Jajaja! :bleh:

02 is my last name. My friends are allowed to call me Haeschen :wink2: .

It was great meeting you (again) :naughty:

I'd like to send my greetings to those MFCers who were not at the party…

people who were in London last december but couldn't come back in february, and some people I know who especially deserved to be there:

mirtilla

giulietta

robertina

mariposa, matt84, k@k@london, suzy, sivan, wendy, sara, laurence, ioana, kath, abby, dcdeb, charlottechristy, cazgirl, jeyjen, sarina, mikslilfinga, pamette…

and also hello to others postponed fans (i don’t remember the names sorry) and hello to all MFC group, of course

people who were in London last december but couldn't come back in february, and some people I know who especially deserved to be there:

mirtilla

giulietta

robertina

mariposa, matt84, k@k@london, suzy, sivan, wendy, sara, laurence, ioana, kath, abby, dcdeb, cherlottechristy, cazgirl, jeyjen, sarina, mikslilfinga, pamette…

and also hello to others postponed fans (i don’t remember the names sorry) and hello to all MFC group, of course

AMEN. You're the best:flowers2: , in case I had never told you before:roftl:

mirtilla

giulietta

robertina

mariposa, matt84, k@k@london, suzy, sivan, wendy, sara, laurence, ioana, kath, abby, dcdeb, cherlottechristy, cazgirl, jeyjen, sarina, mikslilfinga, pamette…

Niceee touch .. you really are great:thumb_yello:

mirtilla

giulietta

robertina

:huglove: You already know how much I love you! :huglove:

mirtilla

giulietta

robertina

I was so happy to walk into the bar and see Bab, Jemma, Rose, etc. I'm glad that at least the people who were at the gig were able to get into the party or it just wouldn't have been right.

I was going to call Suzy if Mika came around to us, to try to share in the moment, but I never got a chance to speak to him.

I hope everyone you mentioned gets the opportunity to attend a special event like this. They deserve it!

(Don't mean to interrupt but...)

I'm so glad this thread is on the home page with that gorgeous picture. I hope it stays there for a long time!

Thanks Zoots, for attending me to the pic. I hadn't seen it yet as it already went down on HomePage!

It is a lovely pic indeed:wub2:

mirtilla

giulietta

robertina

mariposa, matt84, k@k@london, suzy, sivan, wendy, sara, laurence, ioana, kath, abby, dcdeb, charlottechristy, cazgirl, jeyjen, sarina, mikslilfinga, pamette…

oh

allegra

this is so unexpected...thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

wow..

Of course, am very thankful to Mika and his managment to honor his fans the way he did.. I did not expect it and it really touched me.. I would have been happy to just attend the concert... after all that's what I paid for.. but I got much more in return.. I got an experience that will make all my friends back home jealous and sorry for not coming with me

:)

but also..

I would also like to thank you all ... all the lovely people that I met on the 28th and the days after... Saralou (your warm seat was great), Em' (loved our last day chit chat), Dani56 (I just loved talking to you with our mediteranian language - hands language), RAK (the best pengiun ever! you were amazing.. loved your vibe, company... ), black queenie (am glad you made it!), Emmylou (thank you, I still have the heart), queenie, melodie (who managed to take a picture of me with Mika somewhere in the background with fans), sara from Germany (for the lovely tour of London), Joana from portugal (for using the loo in your apartment :)), all the spanish/french/italian/british/belgian/Egyptian/Finland fans met in Q... on the bus... the weekend after... I forgot most of the names... but you guys have made this day a memorable one

xxx

:huglove: شكرا كتير يا حبيبتي

I'm so happy that I met you, you were so sweet and caring. I'm so sorry I was such a pest that day, hope you can forgive me. And hopefully we can meet again soon and have a loooooong chat (and help me improving my Arabic perhaps?:blush-anim-cl: )

Love you!

mirtilla

giulietta

robertina

Allegra, you are sweet! :blush-anim-cl:

(Don't mean to interrupt but...)

I'm so glad this thread is on the home page with that gorgeous picture. I hope it stays there for a long time!

Yay Zoots, that is one amaaaaazing pic - for so many of the band members to be in it unposed, and the spontaneous reaction of Mika to the screaming in the background. Sorry, I have forgotten who actually took the picture???? but you are amazing too!!!

:roftl:

there were so many people that I missed out on their names.. hope they forgive me.. "Blue" and "Petra".. your company was amazing.. thank you ladies..

:wub2:

xxx

R

MFC is so much more than just a fan club! I hope that we all get the opportunity to spend quality queue time with other MFC'ers somewhere sometime.... and an afterparty would be really really nice too!:thumb_yello:

there were so many people that I missed out on their names.. hope they forgive me.. "Blue" and "Petra".. your company was amazing.. thank you ladies..

xxx

R

It was really great meeting you Racha, although you got my name wrong as well (saralou?) or you just ingnored me as well:roftl: I mean, after I complimented on your red pants!:naughty:

Jokes aside, it was really really lovely meeting you, you're very sweet.:wub2:

Hey Allegra! Nice thread you started here !

And I'd also like to thank the many many wonderful people I spent the days with. That was great and so much fun . And above all I'd like to thank Allegra for finally remembering my name

It was wonderful spending time with you haasje:naughty: !!! You're sooooo nice!

I'm glad we did get that chance.Even though I think I was a bit moany on tuesday, but hopefully I made up for it on thu, LOL! Sorry about that.

mirtilla

giulietta

robertina

Kudos to Allegra. You must be the best person ever.

Thanks for moving this to the front page - I hadn't seen it before.

Can I add my thanks:

To Em' because, without her, I'd have been working in Bolton last Thursday. Love you ~x~

and Rose, who knew my name and remembered me. I'm indebted to you forever ~x~

and Avoca and Allegra who have the gift of sweet-talking to produce extra wristbands ~x~ ~x~

and the MFCers - friends old and new - who made most of the queuing surprisingly fun and made the time pass quickly ~x~

and Brixton Academy, which was a marvellous venue and provided the staff to keep the bar and the building open LONG after they should have gone home

and the band who were brilliant on stage and then kind and generous with their time afterwards ~x~x~x~x~x~

and the management, who may have thought this after gig champagne reception was the height of craziness, but supported it anyway ~x~

and the Pennimans who have given so much energy to support the most amazing member of their amazing family ~x~x~

and, there must be somebody I've forgotten.....

....oh yes....

~x~ MIKA!!!!!!! ~x~

..... what can I say? Thankyou doesn't quite say enough.

OUPS! I DID IT AGAIN!!!

I was talking about you.. am so bad with names!!!

:blush-anim-cl:

how can I ignore you my dear... your seat was heaven! and of course complimenting my red pants was a great boost of confidence, since it is the first time I ever buy something that colorful and flashy..

xxx

will go now and repeat your name in my head until i memorize it well.. "sariflor, sariflor, sariflor, sariflor, sariflor"

:roftl:

glad we met.. i really enjoyed that day/night/concert/party/bus ride...

You can also call me Sara, that's my real name.

It was only honest- Those were really nice pants, and they looked great on you. You should get them in more colours.

I really enjoyed my trip to London, the 3 Mika concerts were great, the afterparty was a good idea (hopefully next time - if there will be next time - it will be better organised), it was a pleasure to meet people from MFC and Allegra the mind architect was so sweet that she gave me the pink bracelet for the afterparty..

Loads of mika love,