The Australian Thread: Part Ten

Back.

Oi you two...I started off as a lurker coz I was too scared to come and talk on the Aussie thread (thanks for the push RBSKY)!....but I am weird and proudly so....so I guess you guys were right after all :wink2:

There's a difference between a lurker and a stalking lurker. :bleh:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, it's over now...they can unblock the streets again....yipee!!!

Yay!

Oi you two...I started off as a lurker coz I was too scared to come and talk on the Aussie thread (thanks for the push RBSKY)!....but I am weird and proudly so....so I guess you guys were right after all :wink2:

Hahahahahahaa! :roftl::lmao:Weirdo lurker-type!

I would think lurking in the aussie thread would be enough to scare anyone away from the MFC :fisch::naughty:

Okaaayy, past 5 and I still haven't begun studying ... :blink:

Shift's over. Ttyl later.

You've earned every penny today.

I NEED TO STUDY! 4 o'clock Sunday, yep, that sounds like right on time by my schedule

GOOOO STUDY THEN!!

Hey Kelzy....loved the thread...am good except that the weekend is now over Bring on the four day weekend...got any plans for it?

Yep :biggrin2: Eat lots of chocolate!!! :naughty: Have you got plans?

Every year I do this:

450578392_4f7dcee2e5.jpg

Family tradition..

Btw...I think you need to make an AFL pic with a different jumper :naughty:

Nooo WAY!! Do it yourself :bleh:

I lurked for about a month I think..

Why did I join?? *thinks* I can't remember now.. :naughty:

How dare he make you work:sneaky2:

What's for dinnnerrgghh?

I just made chicken kiev's :bleh:

My boss is a "she", a tiny little Asian "she", I'm sure that she weighs about half of me... she's small but mighty. :naughty:

Dinner for me is a protein bar and lots of waterrrggghhh. :thumbdown:

Nope. Did you?

Haha nooo... Not that I haven't since then :fisch:

GOOOO STUDY THEN!!

Mmmm ... but it's not very interesting :boxed: I'm downloading the lectures atm (at the moment, not automatic teller machine). It's only the first 8 *yay!* .. but still, that's 8 hours to catch up on ...

Yep Eat lots of chocolate!!! Have you got plans?

Every year I do this:

450578392_4f7dcee2e5.jpg

Family tradition..

Ahh, I haven't done that since I was like EIGHT! *wants to paint eggs this year*

Why did I join?? *thinks* I can't remember now.. :naughty:

:roftl: I so didn't lurk at all. I'm usually a lurker, but with MFC I popped in a few threads and then joined right up. I was particularly bored that day and wanted someone to chat to :naughty: And Jolene came to the rescue! :yay:

I lurked for a few weeks before I joined. I was so bitter about not getting to see Mika in Sydney I almost decided to not join at all. But when I read the Mikamites' reports and saw their pics I decided to after all.

... 9 months later and I still haven't seen him live. I got oh-so-close to it in December then I f*cked it up but then he ended up cancelling that gig anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

My boss is a "she", a tiny little Asian "she", I'm sure that she weighs about half of me... she's small but mighty. :naughty:

I like her already!! :thumb_yello:

Dinner for me is a protein bar and lots of waterrrggghhh. :thumbdown:

How Hollywood of you.

Mmmm ... but it's not very interesting I'm downloading the lectures atm (at the moment, not automatic teller machine). It's only the first 8 *yay!* .. but still, that's 8 hours to catch up on ...

:shocked: Sufferrrgghh..

No seriously.. Good luck with that.. :naughty:

Ahh, I haven't done that since I was like EIGHT! *wants to paint eggs this year*

Good fun.. Not fun if you don't like Boiled Eggs though :fisch:

I so didn't lurk at all. I'm usually a lurker, but with MFC I popped in a few threads and then joined right up. I was particularly bored that day and wanted someone to chat to And Jolene came to the rescue!

I got lured in by Ingie's Secret Mika Diary :roftl:

I lurked for a few weeks before I joined. I was so bitter about not getting to see Mika in Sydney I almost decided to not join at all. But when I read the Mikamites' reports and saw their pics I decided to after all.

... 9 months later and I still haven't seen him live. I got oh-so-close to it in December then I f*cked it up but then he ended up cancelling that gig anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

In the end it all worked in your favour..

except for the camera business..

But now We PETITION PETITION PETITION!

hey,

on so you think you can dance, some group just danced to big girl

Really? cool.. I'm watching American Idol

brb.. dinnnerrrghhh :thumb_yello:

... 9 months later and I still haven't seen him live. I got oh-so-close to it in December then I f*cked it up but then he ended up cancelling that gig anyway.

You almost went to see him in December? Elaborate!

hey,

on so you think you can dance, some group just danced to big girl

Oh yay, thanks for the warning - I *always* miss when they dance to Mika, what time was it roughly? (*is two hours behind you*)

Sufferrrgghh..

No seriously.. Good luck with that..

Yeah .. still haven't started :fisch:

Good fun.. Not fun if you don't like Boiled Eggs though

What's not to like? :bleh:

I got lured in by Ingie's Secret Mika Diary

Ingie's Secret Mika Diary? Elaborate!

Aw, that's so cute. I haven't done that since Primary School. :wub2:

This Easter instead I'll be showing my ex around Melbourne. :mf_rosetinted:

Ohh, good fun :mf_rosetinted: You should make easter eggs together :cool::roftl:

Back.

There's a difference between a lurker and a stalking lurker. :bleh:

Too true....so glad I'm not a stalker....YET :devil:

lI would think lurking in the aussie thread would be enough to scare anyone away from the MFC

It damn near did....just ask RBSKY. You lot scared me that much she asked me if I wanted her to introduce me on here:naughty:

Yeah, did you go looking at any aussie's intro threads, or old birthday threads or anything?
Nope....creepy:wink2:

Yep Eat lots of chocolate!!! Have you got plans?

Nooo WAY!! Do it yourself

BIG MEANIE:wink2: ...LOL

Why did I join?? *thinks* I can't remember now..

I used to love painting eggs...choccies and hot cross buns...we haven't decided yet, but we're leaning towards a Mika / Johnny Depp marathon:mf_lustslow:

LICM just clocked up a full year on the Aria chart...WOO HOO....not bad considering there hasn't been a tour to support it:naughty:

It damn near did....just ask RBSKY. You lot scared me that much she asked me if I wanted her to introduce me on here:naughty:

:roftl:Tell us more!!! What scared you!?!

I used to love painting eggs...choccies and hot cross buns...we haven't decided yet, but we're leaning towards a Mika / Johnny Depp marathon:mf_lustslow:

I like that idea!!!

LICM just clocked up a full year on the Aria chart...WOO HOO....not bad considering there hasn't been a tour to support it:naughty:

Don't let Scut hear you.

She'll add it to her list of things she CAN legitimately whine about. :naughty:

:roftl:Tell us more!!! What scared you!?!

I like that idea!!!

Don't let Scut hear you.

She'll add it to her list of things she CAN legitimately whine about. :naughty:

What scared me....you and Scut Monkey:roftl:

Is there anything better than choccies, Mika & Johnny Depp...keep it clean:naughty:

Scut if you're still there....it's number 27, so it will be around for a little while longer :naughty:

What scared me....you and Scut Monkey:roftl:

Is there anything better than choccies, Mika & Johnny Depp...keep it clean

Scut if you're still there....it's number 27, so it will be around for a little while longer :naughty:

Oh no, how did we scare you? :roftl:

Why do people always think I'm scary? :blink: I'm actually a cuddly teddy (who just happens to over-philosophise and swear a lot :naughty:).

27? That's actually pretty darn good considering it's been a year and he hasn't toured here yet. :shocked: All the more reason why he should get his arse down here before it does get forgotten. :mf_rosetinted: