The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, I've yet to reach the OMFG-I'm-so-bored-that-I'm-going-to-write-fanfic stage.

What sort of fic is it?

(Translation: send it to me. :P)

My work is the most boring job EVER. But I get to do productive things, like make baby name lists, draw pictures, work out my budget....le sigh.

The fic is slashy...man/man pairing. I've sent it off to someone to beta (read over) it for me and to see if it's any good. It does not involve Mika so you may not be interested LOL I've never read any Mika fics (if I did, I would only be interested in slashy ones, don't know if anyone writes them?!). If anyone's reading this and writes filthy, dirty Mika slash pm it to me :roftl::naughty:

(Translation: send it to me. :P)

:roftl:

Hmmm still haven't studied... will do so after work, and then monday and tuesday :naughty:

Whatever happened to doing things straight away..... went out the window on the first day :naughty:

Same here. Resolutions are so hard to keep. Especially when you resolve to change several years' worth of bad study (or eating/exercising) habits. :thumbdown:

:thumbdown::sneaky2: Stupid frigging resolutions. Other than the general "this year I'm doing all my work asap" one, this week I have said "on thursday, I am studying for my exam" "okay, on friday then" "alright, not friday, but the entire weekend - EXAM STUDY" "okay, so not saturday, but i'll go to bed early and spend ALL of sunday studying" "okay, so i'll stay up late and get up in the afternoon and then go on the mfc and not study at all"

My work is the most boring job EVER. But I get to do productive things, like make baby name lists, draw pictures, work out my budget....le sigh.

Baby name lists? LOL! :roftl:

The fic is slashy...man/man pairing. I've sent it off to someone to beta (read over) it for me and to see if it's any good. It does not involve Mika so you may not be interested LOL I've never read any Mika fics (if I did, I would only be interested in slashy ones, don't know if anyone writes them?!). If anyone's reading this and writes filthy, dirty Mika slash pm it to me :roftl::naughty:

I'm up for it, send it when it's done. :thumb_yello:

Alarmingly several people do. They may be in contact with you shortly. It's all underground, y'know. :naughty:

Same here. Resolutions are so hard to keep. Especially when you resolve to change several years' worth of bad study (or eating/exercising) habits. :thumbdown:

Ah yes...I have the eating/exercising one as well.... I blame the heat atm and the fact I'm not much of a lap swimmer....

:thumbdown::sneaky2: Stupid frigging resolutions. Other than the general "this year I'm doing all my work asap" one, this week I have said "on thursday, I am studying for my exam" "okay, on friday then" "alright, not friday, but the entire weekend - EXAM STUDY" "okay, so not saturday, but i'll go to bed early and spend ALL of sunday studying" "okay, so i'll stay up late and get up in the afternoon and then go on the mfc and not study at all"

:

That founds very similar to me... I swore I would do the assignment stuff thursday for one, and friday for the other, then I said I'd start saturday, then sunday.

Someone make me start tonight :naughty:

I'm the same in the mornings.... negotiating with myself more sleep time.

What do you do, btw? I'd be interested in a job that would allow me time to do such productive things. :naughty:

Ah yes...I have the eating/exercising one as well.... I blame the heat atm and the fact I'm not much of a lap swimmer....

I've been really bad with food/exercise lately, in the last few weeks before uni started I ate out so much in a enjoy-what's-left-of-your-summer-holiday mode and did no exercise outside of appointments with my personal trainer (which I couldn't skip because I'd paid for them), and now I regret it: I put on even more weight on top of what I put on in Morocco. And exercising in this heat is impossible (even if the gym's air-conditioned the act of motivating yourself to leave the comfort of home is hard). It's so easy to put it on and so hard to work it off. I'm gonna have my work cut out for me now, it's literally going to take months to lose it all. :sneaky2:

I've been really bad with food/exercise lately, in the last few weeks before uni started I ate out so much in a enjoy-what's-left-of-your-summer-holiday mode, and now I regret it: I put on even more weight. And exercising in this heat is impossible (even if the gym's air-conditioned the act of motivating yourself to leave the comfort of home is hard). It's so easy to put on and so hard to work off. I'm gonna have my work cut out for me now. It's going to take months to lose it all. :sneaky2:

I put on a fair bit over the summer as well.... and your right... its hard to motivate yourself to travel through the icky heat, go to the gym, build up a sweatr, shower and then build up another sweat walking out the doors... staying home is easier

I don't know if you've all ventured into the Photoshop Thread

But I'm loving it..

Here's my latest contribution anyway... WILD HOGS!!

MIKAbandwildhogsphotoshop.jpg

(because you know Mika knows John Travolta because He's flown John's Plane :plane::wink2:)

HOOPLA TEEGS!!

When you come in can you check if you still have the Mikamite sausage sizzle pics I made.. PLEASE!!!

I'm up for it, send it when it's done.

Alarmingly several people do. They may be in contact with you shortly. It's all underground, y'know. :naughty:

Yep, as underground as a Filipino-bride-selling-bakery :fisch:

That founds very similar to me... I swore I would do the assignment stuff thursday for one, and friday for the other, then I said I'd start saturday, then sunday.

Someone make me start tonight

I'm the same in the mornings.... negotiating with myself more sleep time.

Ehhh, I know. I haven't taken my dog to the beach in forever... And I bought my rollerblades with the pretence it was a money saving decision, and I could use them everyday instead of going to the gym :fisch: ... I haven't used them since the day I got them...

Stupid assignmentssss.... START TONIGHT! :sneaky2:

Whoever invented the ability to negotiate morning-awakings should be shot. This is exactly why I have missed almost every single one of my physiology lectures, and why I am now screwed...

Tooodles all.... its work work work time

Toodles :bleh:

But I'm loving it..

I HAVEN'T! Thanks for informing me! LOL! Love it! *goes to look at thread*

LOL LOL - watch this:

One of the things I enjoy most about MFC is the ability to see what Guests are reading..

Yesterday a guest was reading a thread in the archives called "Goodnight Kelzy and Suzanne" (Suzanne is Elanorelle) which was made by Stormy Weather the day I joined MFC.. :naughty:

And right now, I see a GUEST is reading MY INTRODUCTORY THREAD in the Archives..

GET A LIFE!! :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: I'm not THAT interesting!!! :lmfao:

One of the things I enjoy most about MFC is the ability to see what Guests are reading..

Yesterday a guest was reading a thread in the archives called "Goodnight Kelzy and Suzanne" (Suzanne is Elanorelle) which was made by Stormy Weather the day I joined MFC.. :naughty:

And right now, I see a GUEST is reading MY INTRODUCTORY THREAD in the Archives..

GET A LIFE!! :roftl: I'm not THAT interesting!!! :lmfao:

LOL LOL! :roftl: :roftl: That is hilarious! How do they even find these threads??? MFC lurkers are strange strange people. It's also particularly amusing how people suddenly appear in this thread when something relating to them in some way is mentioned :naughty:

I'm loving this photoshop thread *scolds kelzy for not mentioning it sooner*

P.S. Do you know the code for the smilie that laughs and hits the ground and points and such? I always want to use it, but I'm too lazy to wait for all the pictures in the "more" to load and then to scour it for the one I want, passing it at least 3 times.

LOL LOL! :roftl: :roftl: That is hilarious! How do they even find these threads??? MFC lurkers are strange strange people. It's also particularly amusing how people suddenly appear in this thread when something relating to them in some way is mentioned :naughty:

I'm loving this photoshop thread *scolds kelzy for not mentioning it sooner*

P.S. Do you know the code for the smilie that laughs and hits the ground and points and such? I always want to use it, but I'm too lazy to wait for all the pictures in the "more" to load and then to scour it for the one I want, passing it at least 3 times.

Lurkers are weird.. :lmao: <<< is that the one you want?? it's lmao with the :'s

GP Sunday? *insert blink smilie*

Hello everyone, by the way...

Grand Prix.....unfotunately it's all you hear about and see in Melbourne at the moment!

But I'm loving it..

(because you know Mika knows John Travolta because He's flown John's Plane :plane::wink2:)

Hi Kelzy *waves*

Love the pic....off to look at thread

Hey Tanya!! How are you??

Thanks!! And it's a good thread.. :naughty:

Hey Kelzy....loved the thread...am good except that the weekend is now over:thumbdown: Bring on the four day weekend...got any plans for it?

Btw...I think you need to make an AFL pic with a different jumper :naughty:

Ohhh ... poor you ... :boxed:

Oh well, it's over now...they can unblock the streets again....yipee!!!

Lurkers are weird..

:naughty: Yes they are.

Oi you two...I started off as a lurker coz I was too scared to come and talk on the Aussie thread (thanks for the push RBSKY)!....but I am weird and proudly so....so I guess you guys were right after all :wink2: