• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, then I can do it better, Mike would be waaay off tempo :fisch:

Mike doesn't know what tempo is.

He just asked "Is that like one of Bec's typo's?"

I have been meaning to ask, for people who have beautiful posts (ie, kelzy, scut, suzy, and others) do you manually beautify each and every post?

Yes.

And then Kelzy,

Yes OD??

do you manually beautify every single sentence?

~`*`~Not Every Sentence~`*`~

If you do, that is fantastically helpfull for quote-cutting :wub2:

You're Welcome

Found a new alarm clock I need :naughty:

\puzzle%20alarm.jpg

When it goes off it ejects/shoots the puzzle pieces into the air, and to snooze you have to put the puzzle pieces back in... theoretically you're awake by then :wink2:

Or, like me, You throw the bugger out the bedroom door and go back to sleep... How annoying.. But I want one!! :naughty:

Actually, I want to give Brother Melzy one for his Birthday *zhhz*

And Now I'm going to bed

Night!!!

I have been meaning to ask, for people who have beautiful posts (ie, kelzy, scut, suzy, and others) do you manually beautify each and every post? And then Kelzy, do you manually beautify every single sentence? If you do, that is fantastically helpfull for quote-cutting :wub2: And shame on you scut for making quote-cutting so difficult :sneaky2:

Yep, manually.

I make life easiest for myself, it's a drag to highlight each sentence so when I finish writing my post I just highlight it all and make it green.

\puzzle%20alarm.jpg

When it goes off it ejects/shoots the puzzle pieces into the air, and to snooze you have to put the puzzle pieces back in... theoretically you're awake by then :wink2:

I like the one that drops off your bedside table and rolls around on the ground screaming better. :naughty:

Yep, manually.

I make life easiest for myself, it's a drag to highlight each sentence so when I finish writing my post I just highlight it all and make it green.

I like the one that drops off your bedside table and rolls around on the ground screaming better. :naughty:

So do I... but its more expensive

Anyways the plan is to wake earlyish tomorrow... so better get some sleep now :wink2:

Chat later

\puzzle%20alarm.jpg

:shocked: :shocked: WANT! NEED!

... and Mika could probably do with one too :fisch:

:wub2: Hiya !!! Am back from 4 days acting training ... culminating in a performance tonight ..... :biggrin2: ....... 'twas great !!!

Now I feel a bit outta the loop on the Aussie thread ...... :blush-anim-cl: ... tho' have caught up ..... :thumb_yello:

G'night to those that have gone ...... hiya to those that are still here ......... :wub2::thumb_yello:

Yes.

Yes OD??

~`*`~Not Every Sentence~`*`~

You're Welcome[/Quote]

I appreciate it. I would nooot have the willpower to continually beautify like that. But it's like a flower to my eyes when I see you (and others') lovely postings :wub2:

:lmfao:

And Now I'm going to bed

Night!!![/color]

Nighty night!

Yep, manually.

I like the one that drops off your bedside table and rolls around on the ground screaming better.

:sneaky2: Well it's very annoying for people trying to break your posts up for multiple multi-quotes ... but it's pretty all the same :thumb_yello:

I love that one too, I love the sounds it makes :naughty: But my dog would destroy it...

So do I... but its more expensive

Anyways the plan is to wake earlyish tomorrow... so better get some sleep now

Chat later

Good luck with the plan :bleh: How much is this one?

Nighty night!

WANT! NEED!

... and Mika could probably do with one too

LOL! TYPO! Does it count, still? *worried look*

Hiya !!! Am back from 4 days acting training ... culminating in a performance tonight ..... :biggrin2: ....... 'twas great !!!

Now I feel a bit outta the loop on the Aussie thread ...... tho' have caught up ..... G'night to those that have gone ...... hiya to those that are still here

Hiya, awesome, how was it??

Oh ... and Mika is a fantastic person. My dog would probably like him.

OMG! I did it AGAIN!

Curfew! Why are you not in place! Look at the nonsence occuring without you! :sneaky2:

Mike will not stand for this!

I'm going to bed! :thumb_yello::wink2: (Nighty night)

*SHAMELESS MIKAMAIL ADVERTISEMENT WARNING*

Hey guys, the new round of Mikamail is starting. Pink is reshuffling everyone tomorrow [Monday that is, so technically today], but England time :wink2:

So if you want to join the second coolest (Humphrey's being the coolest:fisch:) MFC project around, Email the first form in the quote underneath to Pink :thumb_yello:

If you don't know what MM is (:shocked:!!!) it's getting a partner from around the world (that you chose, or is randomly selected by Pink as per your preferences) that you get to know and swap a parcel of goodies with (sweets and whatever random junk you please).

Take advantage of MFC's diversity! Join!!!

And if you were in the last/whatever round and want to be in the next round again, you have to send the second form if you want to be reshuffled.

And remember, Mike approves of mikamail :thumb_yello: (thanks for making it so I know the code for that one, Kelz)

Its almost Monday!

As some of you know, on monday i will be uploading the new lists of pairs.

For those of you who havent joined but would like to, please EMAIL me at pinkunicorn123@hotmail.com - Copy and paste the blue text and add the right information in:

Username:

Is there anywhere specific that you would like your partner to be from? For example; 'outside of europe', 'not the uk', 'from the usa' etc, we will try and fit you as close to this as possible:

Do you have any preferances for the type of partner? For example their age, first language, etc:

Some members would like more than one partner, so, for example, one person from australia and one from the uk, would you like more than one? We only allow this for members who we know will treat both people fairly and not cancel halfway through:

For those of you who are part of this project; if you havent already, please EMAIL (since my pm box is always full) me at pinkunicorn123@hotmail.com - Copy and paste the green text and add the right information in:

Username:

Do you wish to continue?:

(If not, please use the colour code on the first page to let us know why.)

Do you wish to keep your previous partner?:

If you had more than one partner, is there one which you do not wish to keep?:

Do you have any preferances for this round? (e.g. location, age, first language):

If you had 1 (or 2) partners last time, would you like more than one this time?:

You will NOT be paired if i do not have this information!

*END SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT*

How was my beautification? :wink2:

Found that alarm clock for $30-ish on ebay, how much did you see it for bec?

Nighty night for real this time!

P.S. I've fixed up the links in my signature (specifically the aussie one) So if you feel the urge to start up an aussie thread window when you see my signature, don't hesitate to make use of it. I will no longer try to sneakily force you into Humphrey's thread :fisch:

(yes, this is what I waste my time doing at 2 am in the morning on a school night)

(stupid curfew)

(why am I writing in brackets now?)

(i wonder if Mike enjoys writing in brackets)

(holy ****! *goes to edit the MM-vertisement post*)

What do you do, btw? I'd be interested in a job that would allow me time to do such productive things.

I'm an inventory clerk :naughty: My boss doesn't care - he's online looking at his greyhound racing :lmao:

I'm up for it, send it when it's done.

Alarmingly several people do. They may be in contact with you shortly. It's all underground, y'know.

Who on earth do they pair Mika with? Andy, Luke or Mikey or a mixture :blink: I really would like to read something, come on you underground slashies :naughty: Pairing M/A together will be good, they can use the camera :thumb_yello:

One of the things I enjoy most about MFC is the ability to see what Guests are reading..

Yesterday a guest was reading a thread in the archives called "Goodnight Kelzy and Suzanne" (Suzanne is Elanorelle) which was made by Stormy Weather the day I joined MFC..

And right now, I see a GUEST is reading MY INTRODUCTORY THREAD in the Archives..

GET A LIFE!! I'm not THAT interesting!!! :lmfao:

That is so funny, Kelzy! What a weird guest. BUT....you are stalking the weird guest, no? This makes you a tad strange also :roftl:

Pairing M/A together will be good, they can use the camera :thumb_yello:

Quoting myself - theres a first.

Also the fluffy thing on the end of the camera. Didn't Andy get rid of it for a new streamlined thing? They must have wrecked it....somehow :naughty:

Ello ello ello!

yoohooos:)

hey lovies!

do any of you have parents who just don't quite understand your enthusiasm for MIKA?

My mum thinks its just some of weird phase that I am going through!

:roftl: :roftl:

HA. Yes. She quite likes him, but finds him more amusing than amazing.

Ha ha! She actually has the EXACT same haircut as you! And she's one inch away from making 5 ft. in height. She's Kelzy's age.

*tries to find a recent pic of younger sister to sell at Aussie bakery:naughty: *

OMG! I am taller than a 30-year-old, somewhere in the world! *does triumphant dance*

That's it. 'Disco Inferno' is over!!

On the one hand I'm happy because I finally have my life back but on the other hand I'm really sad because I will never be doing it again.

:crybaby:

OG, I know how you feel, it was like that with the musical we did...it was so weird having free time!

Good grief, this is taking forever!

*takes deep breath and continues*

*having noticed that Aussies seem to put everything in asterisks*

*though can't see why*

*is there ever a reason with the Aussies?*

Lawn mower - well, I've got some sheep; pair of thongs - wearing some right now; Ugg boots - well no, but like I said, I've got some sheep, reckon I could knock up a pair in an arvo

HAHA

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy oh keeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy

*yodels*

sound-of-music.jpg

*sings The Lonely Goatherd*

nick-lachey-jessica-simpson.jpg

*cries out tears of jellybeans* Yeah I can't wait until she makes it up to the frigid north hel- nevermind haha. dont wanna spoil the surprise that is toronto in the winter :bleh:

ALBI THE RACIST DRAGON! OMG.

*cough*

It's going good, I found chocolate in my belly button yesterday from a late night snog with Mika

*laughs evilly*

Meh

*awaits evil test eagerly*

Mika was snogging your belly button?!

I hate yo so much right now :mf_rosetinted:

*huggles M* God, I know...

My work is the most boring job EVER. But I get to do productive things, like make baby name lists, draw pictures, work out my budget....le sigh.

The fic is slashy...man/man pairing. I've sent it off to someone to beta (read over) it for me and to see if it's any good. It does not involve Mika so you may not be interested LOL I've never read any Mika fics (if I did, I would only be interested in slashy ones, don't know if anyone writes them?!). If anyone's reading this and writes filthy, dirty Mika slash pm it to me :roftl::naughty:

Talk to Tegan, stat

Ah yes...I have the eating/exercising one as well.... I blame the heat atm and the fact I'm not much of a lap swimmer....

That founds very similar to me... I swore I would do the assignment stuff thursday for one, and friday for the other, then I said I'd start saturday, then sunday.

Someone make me start tonight :naughty:

I'm the same in the mornings.... negotiating with myself more sleep time.

OD, start studying...*yawns and dwelld briefly on the fact that she has about 6 tonnes of homework to complete by tomorrow, then shrugs and turns back to MFC*

Yes it is :thumb_yello:

Yeah I know :sneaky2: Stupid boy. Much too nice for his own good. :thumbdown:

Ahh, rub it in :sneaky2: I feel so stupid for having missed it, I got a warning and all...

Shush! Its the principle! Paparazzi are the scourge of the Earth. I would've kicked her while she was down :roftl:

Yeah, I though that too :naughty:

You should see the discussion in that thread ... about falling over in front of Mika, and about that girl lying across him, who has been named "Michelle/something beginning with E that I can't remember"

Oh dear, now there'll be legions of fangirls falling over at his feet in the hopes he'll help them up...

:shocked: WANT! NEED!

... and Mika could probably do with one too

I am going to buy one :wink2:*slaps for typoing Mike*

*orders 2 Mikes in the next 5 posts as punishment*

I love that one too, I love the sounds it make. But my dog would destroy it...

Good luck with the plan

LOL! TYPO! Does it count, still? *worried look*

I love clocky as well... but price based it doesn't work.And *shakes head*

*points above*

:shocked: You did it twice *slaps*

Found that alarm clock for $30-ish on ebay, how much did you see it for bec?

Nighty night for real this time!

That was the one I saw *clicks buy it now before OD can*

Wait.... $30 for an alarm clock? *considers*

But if it gets me up in the mornings :naughty:

Hello Australia! Did I pass the test? :thumb_yello:

With flying colours

start studying...*yawns and dwelld briefly on the fact that she has about 6 tonnes of homework to complete by tomorrow, then shrugs and turns back to MFC*

*proudly displays notepad with writing on it*

I'm doing my education assignment now.... which involves analysing my own learning :thumbdown:

Hey everyone *melts away*

Ello ello ello!

HA. Yes. She quite likes him, but finds him more amusing than amazing.

OMG! I am taller than a 30-year-old, somewhere in the world! *does triumphant dance*

OG, I know how you feel, it was like that with the musical we did...it was so weird having free time!

*is there ever a reason with the Aussies?*

HAHA

*sings The Lonely Goatherd*

ALBI THE RACIST DRAGON! OMG.

*cough*

Mika was snogging your belly button?!

*huggles M* God, I know...

Talk to Tegan, stat

OD, start studying...*yawns and dwelld briefly on the fact that she has about 6 tonnes of homework to complete by tomorrow, then shrugs and turns back to MFC*

Oh dear, now there'll be legions of fangirls falling over at his feet in the hopes he'll help them up...

omg ER what the hell an hour ago you said you'd be 20 minutes cleaning your bathroom, did you fall in the toilet *roftl*

*annoyed*

In between taking some washing to a friends place to wash I have been studying this morning *points to nearly completed draft of education assignment*

However.... now the study has been thrown off by one of those annoying "come to our lecture intended to get you to purchase our products and we'll give you a sh!tty cheap camera or something" phone calls.

After struggling to understand through the guys accent I said I wasn't interested about a minute into the call... he then preceeded to tell me to just give him to 2 minutes and began to go on with his script. I said I wasn't interested and didn't have any time... he repeated to give him two minutes...

After saying that when I say I'm not interested and don't have time I mean it I hung up. Why couldn't he have just taken my no instead of pressing the phone call... then I could politely have hung up :mf_rosetinted:

I understand how Scut might've scared you.. (she scares me)

But.. But... How did I scare you??

Probably because I was a big wussy cry baby ....except for Scut....she still scares me :naughty:

crying-baby.jpg

Suuure

Honest OD...I'm not a stalker...but I can learn:devil:

I am curious though, Tanya, how did we scare you?

probably scared is the wrong word...I'd say more intimidated coz I'd never joined a forum before and as I said above....I was a big wussy cry baby!

Isn't it obvious? It's that you pick your nose!

Don't care.....as long as she doesn't eat it :roftl:

[/color]

Yes so am I now.. I even went back to February Aussie thread (part 8) to see how scary we were when she joined ......

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY!!!!!!

Mystery Solved

Tanya is possessive of her boogers.

Too right!

If it helps you any, I was scared of meeting you on my way to Melbourne... But the train ride to your place was scary enough that I was more scared of getting mugged.. Seriously, after that - when I saw you, I could've mounted your leg. [/qupte]

wow.....wouldn't want to read the above in isolation...and you peoples wonder why I was scared:lmao:

He hardly "saved the day" he just helped her get up.

And isn't it illegal to have that many people in a car?

wow....you're a little ray of sunshine aren't ya :naughty:

We're not that scary... are we?

Nah....can't be, because I'm having too much fun on here :thumb_yello:

Hello there....it's one thing the Aussies do really well :thumb_yello: ...My lunch break is up, so I'd better get outta here before I get sprung....enjoy the rest of your day / night !

Hahahah I've noticed that. Hello :) Im Shanicka. A Canadian... Australian ****sta.. or wannabe haha.

Thanks! Have fun.. at work? Yeah, bye!

OMG

major quote fests! :shocked:

Its a competition round these here parts :wink2:

And hey there.

I'm considering driving in my air conned car to go get subway, and check to see if I have enough alarm clock money :naughty:

(its too hot... I melted while hanging out washing about 15 mins ago... its probably already dry)

omg ER what the hell an hour ago you said you'd be 20 minutes cleaning your bathroom, did you fall in the toilet *roftl*

Yep. I only just made it out.

No, actually, I was reading the book for my English homework, and forgot I was still online.

JEN!!! :shocked:

*runs and jumps on your lap and licks your cheek*

*cough*

Oh Hi Jen.

Hahahaha

Well I was right... I woke up once because people were out in the suite and then fell back asleep. It's now Monday and I just woke up.

*grumbles* MSN won't let me on. :sneaky2: