The Australian Thread: Part Ten

I don't throw tanty's, I merely whine until people cave in. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, you're not whining loud enough:wink2:

Oh no, how did we scare you?

Why do people always think I'm scary? I'm actually a cuddly teddy (who just happens to over-philosophise and swear a lot :naughty:).

27? That's actually pretty darn good considering it's been a year and he hasn't toured here yet. :shocked: All the more reason why he should get his arse down here before it does get forgotten. :mf_rosetinted:

if it makes you feel better....I'm not scared anymore, just relieved that you're all as strange as me *hugs*:naughty:

tatt_cartoon1_page.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't want too much bitterness and swearing on the MFC, so I'll hop on MSN.

:roftl:

It was a fake diary. I only really read the first part but that was Very funny!!

Worth digging up good?

Too true....so glad I'm not a stalker....YET :devil:

Suuure

It damn near did....just ask RBSKY. You lot scared me that much she asked me if I wanted her to introduce me on here:naughty:

LOL! :roftl:

:roftl:Tell us more!!! What scared you!?!

Lol! This reminds me of the story one of my best friends always tells. (man, I hate that word, ... one of the people in my trio of good friends) And it is that the first time she came to the hill, dragged along by another friend (the hill being the place where my group sat at recess/lunch ... this for context. ... why the hell do I have my myspace open looking at that picture? Why the hell do I have pictures from highschool on my myspace? who cares?) anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, so she has this clear memory of getting to the hill, seeing me and my other friend chasing each other with caramello wrappers, with one of us with one stuck in their hair. She didn't come back for a few weeks. :roftl: :roftl:

I just foudn the whizz fizz packets out of the packet that I didn't send to my mikamail partner, I feel sick.

if it makes you feel better....I'm not scared anymore, just relieved that you're all as strange as me *hugs*

:yay:

I understand how Scut might've scared you.. (she scares me)

:shocked:But.. But... How did I scare you??

Isn't it obvious? It's that you pick your nose! :thumb_yello:

*seriously waddles into the thread*

*yawns*

I left for the bus 4:30am Saturday... we took off at 5am.... and I just got back at 6:20am Sunday. I'm afraid if I fall asleep I won't be up until Monday.

:yay:! Go to sleep! :original:

My lecture recordings aren't downloading! :crybaby:!!!

Well then, no study for me! *hmph*

Worth digging up good?

Yeah pretty good what I read.

Lol! This reminds me of the story...........

Oh yeah, so she has this clear memory of getting to the hill, seeing me and my other friend chasing each other with caramello wrappers, with one of us with one stuck in their hair. She didn't come back for a few weeks.

:lmfao: Hahaha!!

I just foudn the whizz fizz packets out of the packet that I didn't send to my mikamail partner, I feel sick.

And you just ate it all???

*seriously waddles into the thread*

*yawns*

I left for the bus 4:30am Saturday... we took off at 5am.... and I just got back at 6:20am Sunday. I'm afraid if I fall asleep I won't be up until Monday.

JEN!!! :shocked:

*runs and jumps on your lap and licks your cheek*

*cough*

Oh Hi Jen.

:sneaky2:

:sneaky2: back at you

I am curious though, Tanya, how did we scare you?

Yes so am I now.. I even went back to February Aussie thread (part 8) to see how scary we were when she joined ...:roftl:...

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY!!!!!! :insane:

Isn't it obvious? It's that you pick your nose!

Mystery Solved :thumb_yello:

Tanya is possessive of her boogers.

Hey everyone...

Was going to mq.... but my ISP is on the fritz again, so have to use a server....

Anyways, is it sad that I'm disappointed that I'm not scary :mf_rosetinted:

Uh *can't think of what else she was going to say*

Hello anyone...

Oh yeah, had to work back a bit.... so no study tonight, but I will tomorrow I swear :naughty:

Hahaha!!

Yeah, we went through a "throwing food at each other phase". The best one was the time I ended up with one slice of a nutella sandwich in my hair. It just ... stuck there. And then for the rest of that day I had a brown square in my hair :lmao::lmao: (can you tell I'm now addicted to that smilie? :fisch:)

And you just ate it all???

Only 3 little packagey things :fisch: *insert throwing up smilie I can't be bothered finding out the code to*

Yes so am I now.. I even went back to February Aussie thread (part 8) to see how scary we were when she joined ...

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY!!!!!!

LOL! :roftl:

[Mystery Solved

Tanya is possessive of her boogers.

:thumb_yello:

Apparently Mika at the Brits was just on Channel V, obviously too late for it to matter to anyone though ... I guess breakthrough artist is stil to come though...

*glares at lousy free-to-air tv*

And I missed Mika on SYTYCD *AGAIN* ... why was no one giving me reminders??? :sneaky2:

Hey everyone...

Was going to mq.... but my ISP is on the fritz again, so have to use a server....

Hello anyone...

Oh yeah, had to work back a bit.... so no study tonight, but I will tomorrow I swear :naughty:

I had to read that scary line so many times before I got what you were talking about. No it's not sad. *is a little disappointed too* :naughty:

No excuses - STUDY TONIGHT! *coming from she who gave up when the ilecture site froze*

Hey everyone...

Hi Bec

:thumbdown:

If it helps you any, I was scared of meeting you on my way to Melbourne... But the train ride to your place was scary enough that I was more scared of getting mugged.. Seriously, after that - when I saw you, I could've mounted your leg.

Don't ask me..

Hello anyone...

You already said that *points up* But Hi Bec (again)

Ok, as long as you don't promise.. They get broken :wink2:

Yeah, we went through a "throwing food at each other phase". The best one was the time I ended up with one slice of a nutella sandwich in my hair. It just ... stuck there. And then for the rest of that day I had a brown square in my hair :lmao:

And this leaves me to wonder: Why wasn't Tanya scared of you????

(can you tell I'm now addicted to that smilie? )

Indeed you are

Only 3 little packagey things *insert throwing up smilie I can't be bothered finding out the code to*

I'm not helping..

Apparently Mika at the Brits was just on Channel V, obviously too late for it to matter to anyone though ... I guess breakthrough artist is stil to come though...

*glares at lousy free-to-air tv*

And I missed Mika on SYTYCD *AGAIN* ... why was no one giving me reminders???

I didn't know about it.. I have set things I watch and rarely venture onto other channels :naughty:

lol!! Winner of the rather obvious award>> :puking: = : puking :

Has everyone seen this? http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x4pinp_mika-saves-the-day_shortfilms :wub2:

*feels a little like she hasn't been venturing out of subscribed threads enough*

*especially seeing as she followed a link to this through mikagasmic thread*

:fisch:

That wouldn't load for me.. well, it was taking too long.. and I'm impatient sometimes..

Is this youtube one the same?

Mika helps fallen woman

if so.. Awwww.. so sweet:wub2:

:blink: ick.. I just fangirlled..

If it helps you any, I was scared of meeting you on my way to Melbourne... But the train ride to your place was scary enough that I was more scared of getting mugged.. Seriously, after that - when I saw you, I could've mounted your leg. [/qupte]

:lmao:

And this leaves me to wonder: Why wasn't Tanya scared of you????

Because I don't pick my nose :fisch:

Indeed you are

:lmao: (sorry, had to do that)

[I didn't know about it.. I have set things I watch and rarely venture onto other channels

I have that problem too. My channel of choice is called 'internet'. :fisch:

[lol!! Winner of the rather obvious award>> :puking: = : puking :

Woooo! Knew you'd give in in the end :wub2: Now I can say it properly...

I have eated three packets of whizz fizz :puking:

Has everyone seen this? http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x4pinp_mika-saves-the-day_shortfilms :wub2:

*feels a little like she hasn't been venturing out of subscribed threads enough*

*especially seeing as she followed a link to this through mikagasmic thread*

He hardly "saved the day" he just helped her get up. :blink:

And isn't it illegal to have that many people in a car? :mf_rosetinted:

I had to read that scary line so many times before I got what you were talking about. No it's not sad. *is a little disappointed too* :naughty:

No excuses - STUDY TONIGHT! *coming from she who gave up when the ilecture site froze*

Firstly.... yay I mqed (had to copy and paste though... Im so annoyed at my net.

And I want to be scary to newbies *pouts*

*points to clock* Its 10.52....

Aint no studying happening tonight.

But I am getting up at 8 tomorrow (dad is waking me) and after a shower, going to the laundry mat to wash some clothes (our machine is broken and I need clean work uniform asap) and while there will attempt to study followed by studying later at home

Hi Bec

:thumbdown:

If it helps you any, I was scared of meeting you on my way to Melbourne... But the train ride to your place was scary enough that I was more scared of getting mugged.. Seriously, after that - when I saw you, I could've mounted your leg.

You already said that *points up* But Hi Bec (again)

Well... it is the frankston train line.... its famous :naughty:

And nah uh... I said hey everyone first... the second was hey anyone :mf_rosetinted:

Because I don't pick my nose :fisch:

No, but you can fart Advanced Australia Fair.

I have that problem too. My channel of choice is called 'internet'. :fisch:

Mine too most the time :naughty:

Woooo! Knew you'd give in in the end :wub2: Now I can say it properly...

Flattery will get you everywhere.

I have eated three packets of whizz fizz :puking:

Good.. Now step away from the Coca Cola.

A couple danced to Big Girls on 'So you think you can dance' tonight! Yay! It wasnt a very good job they did, but still, it was to Mika's song :P

Hey there Sen! How are you?

Have you already forgotten that Celebrities are above the law. :mf_rosetinted:

Hi Everyone!

He hardly "saved the day" he just helped her get up. :blink:

That was my first thought too! You would think he could afford a bigger car!

I missed BG on SYTYCD, bugger

That wouldn't load for me.. well, it was taking too long.. and I'm impatient sometimes..

Is this youtube one the same?

Mika helps fallen woman

if so.. Awwww.. so sweet:wub2:

Yes it is :thumb_yello:

ick.. I just fangirlled..

Yeah I know :sneaky2: Stupid boy. Much too nice for his own good. :thumbdown:

A couple danced to Big Girls on 'So you think you can dance' tonight! Yay! It wasnt a very good job they did, but still, it was to Mika's song :P

Ahh, rub it in :sneaky2: I feel so stupid for having missed it, I got a warning and all...

He hardly "saved the day" he just helped her get up.

And isn't it illegal to have that many people in a car?

Shush! Its the principle! Paparazzi are the scourge of the Earth. I would've kicked her while she was down :roftl:

Yeah, I though that too :naughty:

You should see the discussion in that thread ... about falling over in front of Mika, and about that girl lying across him, who has been named "Michelle/something beginning with E that I can't remember"

Hoopla Aussies!

Well.....JJ is purely for entertainment purposes. He's always looking at the camera after he makes his wise cracks, like a naughty boy who knows he's being cheeky and wants acceptance from his peers. I do laugh at him, though. But there is NO way he will be this weeks biggest loser, he is far too lazy.

I wish they showed the end of the water polo challenge. Blues will win for sure. Blue for life! Alison is just gorgeous. I love how she goes all :mf_lustslow: when Shannan or Commando takes their shirt off LOL

People left out of the weigh in this week : Bryce and Cosi. If blues don't win, they will leave Sam out. He's such a sweetie!

Sorry, but I'm just obsessed with TBL! Ack! 4.5 per week is not enough

Good point... he certainly makes things interesting... it was interesting how Michelle is the biggest loser... hehe...

And wouldn't you if Commando or Shannan took off their shirts?

I think it's worse when little kids call you "lady" though ... that's just creepy.

I get called Mrs a lot... and lady... I ignore it really...

*kicks teeny-boppers in the shins*

OWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

*rubs shins*

I went out with a 27yo when I was 20 and there was always a *blink blink* reaction. (But, I have nearly always gone for older men)

Anyway, I don't think "eww age difference.. :thumbdown:" But I do sometimes go *blink blink* when I notice it.. it's just a general observation of how the world works.. we expect to see same age couples dating and to see an age difference isn't as common. But it is getting more common.

My last bf was 28... I was 19... I've always gone for eithr older or younger... never really my age... except for Mick, who's my age... but he wouldn't speak to me at school...

Omigod. I'm Filipino...and I'm 35. If I go to Australia, people might think I was sold at the bakery. I just coincidentally mentioned in the Apple's thread that I am sporting a lovely new "muffin top" hanging over my tight jeans. And Yop flirted back to me with a response saying she loves muffin tops.

So I might as well be a Filipino sold at the bakery.

*imagines Suzy being sold in a bakey along with bread rolls*

Well, I'm stalking the library atm. I am so tired of no phone and internet!!! But you're probably tired of hearing it.

Oh, btw... Hello!

O.K., I've voted on the MTV thing a couple of times. Now I need to read up on the petition.

Please do!

yoohooos:)

hey lovies!

do any of you have parents who just don't quite understand your enthusiasm for MIKA?

My mum thinks its just some of weird phase that I am going through!

My mum's the same..

:shocked: OD I think you just outdid yourself with your MQ!!

That's the longest one I've ever seen you do!

Hi Tanya *waves*

it was almost as long as one of mine...

I guess she's now in the running with me, Soy and Teegs for the MQ Award. Teegs currently holds the title but it's been swapped among us a few times now. Keep writing progressively longer posts, OkD and you'll claim it off Teegs soon.

As if she could beat me!

Yay! But didn't she do a 3-post-er just yesterday?

Yep... and prob gonna do it again...

Yeah, hence why she still has the title at the moment. It'll be hard to beat that one for a while yet.

Damn hard... and I dostay off when i have RL... and actually delete stuff from my post...

*remembers the brief span of time she was mq queen*

I shall be again one day

*swears it*

And that is why us mere mq mortals are as yet not a challenge to her.... but we will..... oh be sure...one day we will

Like when I'm absent long enough to actually have something to MQ....damn addiction

Oh yes... Scut had it... then I got it... then you got it... then I got it back...

Yeah, stupid addiction ... we don't stand a chance

Not really... unless you're off for a legitimate reason...

In the afternoon last Christmas Day, one's extended family assembled for an alfresco meal, with liquid refreshment, and meat products of uncertain origin. Having recovered from the post-prandial stupor, the company opened the gifts, and consumed the chocolates, biscuits and frozen confectionary concealed therein. Regrettably more alcohol was then consumed, causing one's Mater to become slightly annoyed when Pater and Stephen had a minor disagreement, which ended in fisticuffs.

Best way I've heard that passage explained...

Lawn mower - well, I've got some sheep; pair of thongs - wearing some right now; Ugg boots - well no, but like I said, I've got some sheep, reckon I could knock up a pair in an arvo

You won't have sheep if you make ugg boots then...

Sorry, but it has to be Casey Stoner

Watever...

Scutty, I don't think your job is as boring as mine. Do you want to know what I did to keep myself amused on Friday? I wrote SLASH FICTION. Although, I had to stop when it got....erm...well, you know. I continued that part at home

I hope you'll be forwarding it to me...

My work is the most boring job EVER. But I get to do productive things, like make baby name lists, draw pictures, work out my budget....le sigh.

The fic is slashy...man/man pairing. I've sent it off to someone to beta (read over) it for me and to see if it's any good. It does not involve Mika so you may not be interested LOL I've never read any Mika fics (if I did, I would only be interested in slashy ones, don't know if anyone writes them?!). If anyone's reading this and writes filthy, dirty Mika slash pm it to me

*adds Aaurora to list*

Oi you two...I started off as a lurker coz I was too scared to come and talk on the Aussie thread (thanks for the push RBSKY)!....but I am weird and proudly so....so I guess you guys were right after all

We're not that scary... are we?

hey,

on so you think you can dance, some group just danced to big girl

Noice!

And now for bed...

No, but you can fart Advanced Australia Fair.

That's true ... but Mike can too :fisch:

Flattery will get you everywhere.

Well, i learnt from the best :wink2: ... and ... Mike probably learnt it from you too?

Damn hard... and I dostay off when i have RL... and actually delete stuff from my post...

Not really... unless you're off for a legitimate reason...

Lol - like the need to study for an exam/do a lab report/do a pbl essay ... hmm, I don't think Mike would be able to stay away for that?

And now for bed...

Nighty night ... ... ... ... Mike ...

Hi Everyone!

Hey Jols - How are you?

Hoopla Aussies!

Hoopla Teegs!

My last bf was 28... I was 19... I've always gone for eithr older or younger... never really my age... except for Mick, who's my age... but he wouldn't speak to me at school...

And I've thought about this just now and to be honest, it's not age I go for - but intelligence and charisma.. Older men can be as stupid and immature as a younger man *coughboycough* :fisch:

*imagines Suzy being sold in a bakey along with bread rolls*

Buy one Suzy get a pack of bread rolls for free:thumb_yello:

As if she could beat me!

We all try

We're not that scary... are we?

She's gone again so maybe we are :roftl:

And now for bed...

FY&GN *waves*

That's true ... but Mike can too :fisch:

He can do it faster than you.

Well, i learnt from the best :wink2: ... and ... Mike probably learnt it from you too?

I didn't teach him EVERYTHING he knows.

Lol - like the need to study for an exam/do a lab report/do a pbl essay ... hmm, I don't think Mike would be able to stay away for that?

He hasn't got any problems with leaving.. He has trouble staying..

Nighty night ... ... ... ... Mike ...

Hmmm.. It seems you have an obsession with something and I can't quite put my finger on what it is..

Hey hey :) Im goooood thanks, hows yourself?

Good!! Going to bed shortly.. What you up to?

WOOO Check out My MQ!!! Go ME!!

Buy one Suzy get a pack of bread rolls for free

He can do it faster than you.

Well, then I can do it better, Mike would be waaay off tempo :fisch:

I didn't teach him EVERYTHING he knows.

He hasn't got any problems with leaving.. He has trouble staying..

Hmmm.. It seems you have an obsession with something and I can't quite put my finger on what it is..

WOOO Check out My MQ!!! Go ME!!

:yay:

I have been meaning to ask, for people who have beautiful posts (ie, kelzy, scut, suzy, and others) do you manually beautify each and every post? And then Kelzy, do you manually beautify every single sentence? If you do, that is fantastically helpfull for quote-cutting :wub2: And shame on you scut for making quote-cutting so difficult :sneaky2: