The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it. The official title for the offical MQ queen.

LOL!

Do you know if there are touring again soon? Last year they went around at this time-ish ...

"Is it okay if I stalk youuuu? Don't mind me I won't get in the way, and although I'll see you everyday, you woooon't seeeee meeee... "

*is also listening to Tripod now*

I forgot to say... thanks Scut!

And I have no idea... they prob won't come to Orange, more likely Bathusrt or Dubbo... will defo go if they come to Bathurst...

I love Stalk... I'm a fan of Ikea personally... and Second Drawer Down... every time I say 2nd drawer down i think of 3pod...

Yellow durex sperm!

That's a good'un Scut.... *points to title*

I agree with the PW one and the Tom Middleton one... I think I have hte Pull Tiger Tail one but not on the puter...

I really don't like the Ashley Beedle ones... I do like the DJ Romantic one and the R&B one...

I love the acoustic version... sounds beautiful...

I didn't t first, but now I do... thanks a lot Scut... :sneaky2:

My pleasure. :roftl:

I like the JMZ 2007 Mix, the DJ Romantic Mix, the Roman Pollack Intellectual Radio Mix, the Dyzio Rmx and Ashley Beedley's Castro Vocal Discomix when I'm in the mood for some good discotheque (but not their Instrumental Discomix, it doesn't have enough vocals IMO). :thumb_yello:

The acoustic version really is gorgeous. :wub2: I wish I hadn't quit piano, I would kill now to know how to play it. :tears:

I like all of them except the ones I said before...

Relax Say it Right is okay... not a fave but I don't hate it...

Have you heard Arcadius Electro or DJ Alexander DJ remixes?

Have you heard Relax (Mika Goes to Hollywood)? I like it. :naughty:

Would you believe it: in my 17 Relax remixes I don't have those two you've mentioned. :roftl:

Have you heard Relax (Mika Goes to Hollywood)? I like it. :naughty:

Would you believe it: in my 17 Relax remixes I don't have those two you've mentioned. :roftl:

No I haven't... interesting... I think I found them on Blubster... I remember seeing another one but I couldn't download it so I cancelled it... and haven't seen it again... Bee-something mix... defo had bee in the name somewhere...

We could always do a swap...

YOUR ASKING FOR IT MISSY! (yeah, so I looked, and yellow really is the *most* annoying colour there is)

*slaps Tanya*

*is laughing loudly enough for you to hear*

Who.....me :angel_not:

*rubs sore face*

*aims well placed kick at OD's behind and runs*

I thought you'd like that:biggrin2:

G'evening, Aussies. I trust that we're all vegging out on this boring Sunday public holiday.

Yes. Although I have no use for condoms.

Am I the only one who finds the concept of a community of genital-less blue men (and only one female) walking around in matching white hats and no pants and living in toadstools an odd idea for a kids cartoon? :blink:

Of course....nothing else to do on Easter Sunday :biggrin2:

:shocked: .... :roftl:

I love the smurfs but who was baby smurfs father?

No, Tripod do too. Let me try and find the song for you

:roftl:

No I haven't... interesting... I think I found them on Blubster... I remember seeing another one but I couldn't download it so I cancelled it... and haven't seen it again... Bee-something mix... defo had bee in the name somewhere...

We could always do a swap...

It's basically just Frankie Goes To Hollywood's "Relax" with Mika's "Relax, Take It Easy" vocals.

We should do a swap. How about you list all the remixes that you have and I list all the remixes that I have and we'll swap. PM. :das:

Hey y'all!

Are we all enjoying our super long weekend? I have been cleaning my laundry :thumbdown: What a sucky way to spend a day off.......

And then spent 2 hours (well, alomst!) putting together a new cupboard to put in there. Tomorrow I tackle the garden shed so I have somewhere to put all the **** I kicked out of the laundry!

Thanks for the heads up on some of the remixes, I know of the relax, say it right one but I liked the Mika goes to Hollywood one too!

*staggers in with matted hair and a crazed look in her eyes*

It took me all of today and all of tonight up until now, but I finally did it...

I FINISHED MY ENGLISH ASSESSMENT TASK!!!

:woot_jump:

Good girl, now you can hang out on here with us.

On that note, I am off to bed!

Sorry, but I am dead tired, hopefully some others will come and play!

See you all tomorrow- another day off- yay!!!

And I have no idea... they prob won't come to Orange, more likely Bathusrt or Dubbo... will defo go if they come to Bathurst...

I love Stalk... I'm a fan of Ikea personally... and Second Drawer Down... every time I say 2nd drawer down i think of 3pod...

Yellow durex sperm!

:roftl: :roftl:

I'm partial to Shiny Chin and Tall Man. Love them :roftl:

I just checked on their site, the only upcoming they've got on there is MICF...

Would you believe it: in my 17 Relax remixes I don't have those two you've mentioned.

:roftl:

You two are such remix-whores!

Who.....me?

*rubs sore face*

*aims well placed kick at OD's behind and runs*

I thought you'd like that

*rubs bum*

*flings a dog poo in tanya's direction*

I have been cleaning my laundry :thumbdown: What a sucky way to spend a day off.......

And then spent 2 hours (well, alomst!) putting together a new cupboard to put in there. Tomorrow I tackle the garden shed so I have somewhere to put all the **** I kicked out of the laundry!

Hahaha, first few read throughs I thought you meant you were washing clothes all day, and then you needed to put together a cupboard to put in your washing.

Sounds like fun :-)

*staggers in with matted hair and a crazed look in her eyes*

It took me all of today and all of tonight up until now, but I finally did it...

I FINISHED MY ENGLISH ASSESSMENT TASK!!!

:woot_jump:!!! WELL DONE! I haven't done any homework yet ... :fisch:

Remix whores, MQ whores, post whores, slash fic whores, you name it.

Teegs, I'll send you my remix list tomorrow (technically now today).

G'night to anyone crazy enough to still be awake.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Me! G'night :bleh:

I have to do the dishes before I go to bed or my mum will wake me up at 6 to do them :tears:

:wub2: Happy easter! (for yesterday:fisch:)