Mika has a tattoo?

Fmbm

well, it's in that positionn coz it's less visible..until he forget bout it and roll up his skirt sleeves..

and I found that pic on flickr..if it's a modified pic I dunno, but..why like that? The other fake tattoo I saw on this thread are so much better:cool:

I just wanted to come in a stir up the mystery again.. :wink2:

Ok, maybe it's just one of those chewing gum or chip packet temp tatts..

Photoshopping a tattoo like that seems pointless..

Unless!!! Mika photoshopped it himself to give us all something to talk about while there is nothing Mika related to talk about on MFC :fisch::naughty:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

that's totally fake! i mean if not photoshoped then its just a sticker...or maybe he paints on himself?! :roftl: i know a friend of mine used to do that!! :naughty:

I agree but Mika can be full of surprises you know !:naughty:

I am not sure I agree with you there Pam, no disrespect meant, cause my 23-year-old daughter has two tattoos and piercings and she listens to all types of music, including Mika.

I was quoting (or to be more specific paraphrasing) mika (i'm not Indie rock, am I?)= I was being caricatural over him plus I was taking it the other way around, in a mika's point of view = not the opposite blah blah. I would be in the wrong boat to say anything you put in my words, I do have a tattoo myself, am looking for another and listen to "allthetypesofmusic" etc.it would be just sad and pathetic if it wasnt the case.

my interpretation lays on the 2 sides of his personality

:angel_not:}it's a sticky temp tattoo found in a chips bag

:glasses3:}it's a stamp from a nightclub he's been too

LMAO greta!!!

I used to buy those chip bags to get them, it's ridiculous since the quality is totally mediocre but I love the idea and those stamps from the clubs wow I just love them...but back to the chip cheap tat, you got sum greta I'm sure:naughty:

btw if anyone knows a cool brand of temps, plz let me no..

how did u manage to get the writing on tho? and delete the original is ther a tutorial for that?

My fellow MFC'er Martine made this one for me,but my husband changed it on paint, He thinks he's so funny!!..........................................NOT!!!!:thumbdown:

IloveGary.jpg

if it's not photoshopped (which it must be if the tattoo isn't on any of the other pictures from that gig) it must be one of those temporary sticky tattoo's you find on bubblegums. I mean, who seriously has their tattoo on their elbow:naughty:

It's photoshopped:mf_rosetinted:

img017.jpg

this pic is taken from an italian magazine for girls....there's an article (same old stuff, no news, and the only news are fake!) and some pics (old pics don't be bothered to know....).

but this one is such a fake!!!

he hasn't got any 'GRACE' tattoed on his arm! :roftl: :roftl:

img017.jpg

this pic is taken from an italian magazine for girls....there's an article (same old stuff, no news, and the only news are fake!) and some pics (old pics don't be bothered to know....).

but this one is such a fake!!!

he hasn't got any 'GRACE' tattoed on his arm! :roftl: :roftl:

are you sure it is him with the grace tatoo? maybe it's only me, but it doesn't look like him...:blink:

are you sure it is him with the grace tatoo? maybe it's only me, but it doesn't look like him...:blink:

I don't think it looks like him either, the body shape isn't right, is it? Believe me I have looked at it enough!! The one in the pic looks too "big" to be Mika, Mika's is skinnier, as we all know!

I'm sure that's not Mika in the Italian article . Not only does he look too big around the shoulders, I also doubt he'd wear a Reebok top!!

So..who is that Mika imposter? :naughty: did they really believe that was him, just because he has Grace on his arm and Mika sang Grace Kelly?:roftl:

He doesn't love the Portuguese enough to give a concert there :wink2:

hey! do you think you can have it all!?like a concert + a tattoo??No no no! it's a concert OR a tattoo.you choose:mf_rosetinted:

Nah, you know the truth is...(correct me if i'm wrong) Portugal is very famous for FISH!! a lot of fish out there, he couldnt handle so many fish... you know him, it's like Australia... do you know why he cancelled there? Ask Aaurora if you dont.

I'm sure that's not Mika in the Italian article . Not only does he look too big around the shoulders, I also doubt he'd wear a Reebok top!!

So..who is that Mika imposter? :naughty: did they really believe that was him, just because he has Grace on his arm and Mika sang Grace Kelly?:roftl:

I thought that about the Reebok T shirt too LOL

Hey Gat it's our Mika lookalike, perhaps he serves behind the bar after he's finished singing:naughty:

Portugal is very famous for FISH!! a lot of fish out there, he couldnt handle so many fish...

I think you are onto something there Pam.:wink2:

Hey Gat it's our Mika lookalike, perhaps he serves behind the bar after he's finished singing:naughty:

:naughty:

He's a poor substitute for the real thing, even if he IS a bit beefier. But I don't like beefy much :naughty: Skinny is fine by me.