Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wet Mika

20070909170238.jpg

Mika with Yasmine and a guy

498bi0.jpg

:wub2: he looks like he just got out the shower! yummy. :roftl:

Yasmine looks purdy...and I love Mika's hair like that...but what i love most is that Mika is leaning in closer to Yasmine as if to say "help....get me away from the man..." :naughty:

I'm glad you had a good weekend with Mica, Did your family like Mica?? I hope they did, as if he is like Harry he has all the same charm as my real Mika. I am hopng Mika will buy me a ring one day, I did catch him looking in a jewellery catalogue the other day, so maybe he is thinking about it

We had chicken for dinner as well, they do seem to like it don't they? Harry has gone out with a new friend he made, so it was VERY nice. Give Mica a big hug from me and Mika

O that's so nice, maybe it's a good idea to spend some time together in summer? After all, we're like a little family, and a very special one too. And I don't have to be afraid that you'll steel Mica, that must be a great feeling. These days I don't trust anyone, I learned from your story. It was such a hard lesson :shocked:

Mika called Mica today, I don't know if you knew that. I think he's up to something. Give him extra chicken (they're real chicken-addicts aren't they?) and love these days, to make sure that you're worth every single penny, and I'm very sure that you'll get your reward :mf_rosetinted:

Mica's playing in the snow, waiting for his dinner. You know he doesn't like waiting, even not in the snow. I don't want him to get bored, so I'm off now!

mika4hx51.jpg

Hi, I've been Mika blocked *pouts* I've developed a severe case of Mikanitis.

*swoons in weakness*

1471806016.jpg

Okay this helps.

I also want to add to the petition,

Wear more black

Always keep the boingy curl on your forehead

Bring the braces back

'kay.............hoping this will post

I'll definitely sign it:thumb_yello:

mika001b012807qg8.jpg

:wub2:

I've never met either of you, but I'm sure you're not that bad! Nobody's as skinny as Mika is, so don't worry about it.:naughty:

I've met them both and they both need to shut it because neither of them have anything to complain about.:mf_rosetinted:

And even if either of you could be called big by any means, WHICH YOU CAN'T, but if you could, has Mika taught you nothing?

Lessons from the Big M:

1. Watch out for Chew-Chew

2. Relax, take it easy. (obviously stress management advice:naughty: )

3. Big girls are beautiful.

And that big pic of Meeks is pretty, but I like him better with his imperfections left on him.:wub2:

They've brushed out his beauty marks, above his lip, the scar, mole on his neck, the eye fleck thing.

Ha Ha I was just going to post the exact same thing when I saw your post! :roftl: His teeth look a bit too white aswell. I love his scar and his eye speck:wub2:

O that's so nice, maybe it's a good idea to spend some time together in summer? After all, we're like a little family, and a very special one too. And I don't have to be afraid that you'll steel Mica, that must be a great feeling. These days I don't trust anyone, I learned from your story. It was such a hard lesson :shocked:

Mika called Mica today, I don't know if you knew that. I think he's up to something. Give him extra chicken (they're real chicken-addicts aren't they?) and love these days, to make sure that you're worth every single penny, and I'm very sure that you'll get your reward :mf_rosetinted:

Mica's playing in the snow, waiting for his dinner. You know he doesn't like waiting, even not in the snow. I don't want him to get bored, so I'm off now!

Yes we really should get together sometime, I'm sure they would all get on so well. You are right not to trust anyone, I wouldn't want you to go through what I had to, it was very painful as you know, I hate to let Mika out of my sight now, in fact I have him tied to the bed right now:mf_rosetinted::wink2: so he doesn't wander off to far, I don't want him getting lost again do I?

I didn't know Mika called Mika today, he must have rang when I went out to get him his special kind of tea.:mf_rosetinted: I wonder what they are up to?

I do hope you are right about my reward, I hope it's a ring or maybe a pet chicken. I think I will go and see how Mika is, and untie him for a bit and give him a cuddle.