travel?

England

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if there is a travel thread , but does anyone love to travel around the world? I always wanted to go to Italy and France.. I also wanted to see MIKA in concert there! that would be great! :)

I've been in USA twice and in London twice as well. The last London trip was grand for many reasons.

Next stop Italy. :thumb_yello:

has anyone ever been to Rome? or Venice on a gondola? :original: ( that sounds so fun)

oh yeah:naughty:ecologic&expensive

a134751.jpeg

the only way you could visit the city if you don't chose to going there soon...

seems that in less than a century it will be completely submerged by the sea...the "acqua alta" ansa_4834422_42420.jpgis more frequent every year

i loooooooooove to travel i have been to many places my parents dont let there kids to go to college in the us (i know strange hahaha) so we are kind of forced to spread our selves out one of my sisters lives and goes to college in paris (ISEG) another (her twin) lives and goes to college in scotland (edinburgh) my other sister lives in England (finchley) with her 3 kids (my nieces and nephew) and husband my brother went to culinary school in england but now lives in miami my other brother who was the only one who went to college in the us lives in california (not sure where lol) he went to university of chicago. i am planning on going to a university in england scotland or paris like my sisters but i think thats all i am stuck with cuz i am learning french and england and scotland are the only english speaking country in europe lol.

Aaw Dilek don't worry... Start saving money now so that one day you can visit another country!! And if Mika goes to Turkey, you can go and see him!! Don't worry;)

How about Cyprus?:)

i went cyprus once but it doesn't count:bleh:

it was beautiful but i want to travel europe and middle east. i live in istanbul which connects asia and europe i feel like i am stuck in the middle:naughty:

i loooooooooove to travel i have been to many places my parents dont let there kids to go to college in the us (i know strange hahaha) so we are kind of forced to spread our selves out one of my sisters lives and goes to college in paris (ISEG) another (her twin) lives and goes to college in scotland (edinburgh) my other sister lives in England (finchley) with her 3 kids (my nieces and nephew) and husband my brother went to culinary school in england but now lives in miami my other brother who was the only one who went to college in the us lives in california (not sure where lol) he went to university of chicago. i am planning on going to a university in england scotland or paris like my sisters but i think thats all i am stuck with cuz i am learning french and england and scotland are the only english speaking country in europe lol.

I wouldn't mind going to college in London! :)

( actually, I would love it :biggrin2: )

y do they not want u 2 study near your home and you have to travel?

i guess because after i graduate they are going to move to paris and because they think that the us schools are to much party schools (even though they are sending me to a place where the legal drinking age is 3 years younger:blink:) and they want a reason to go to europe lol

i guess because after i graduate they are going to move to paris and because they think that the us schools are to much party schools (even though they are sending me to a place where the legal drinking age is 3 years younger:blink:) and they want a reason to go to europe lol

wow! ( I really want to move there too, but mostly London ) ( I'm too obsessed! ) :biggrin2: