travel?

England

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I went to St-Petersburg one month and a half ago, to visit a friend and that was F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

You?:roftl:

awesome!! sounds like you had a great timee!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

mm....no... I went nowhere :roftl:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea! I love to travel. :thumb_yello:

I have been to:

America-Canada:New York :wub2:, Toronto, Niagra Falls:wub2:, Boston, Florida

Europe - Paris:wub2:- all over France(last time the South, and Paris), Monaco

Spain, Barcelona

Lanzarote

Turkey

Italy, Venice :wub2:

Dominican Republic

Live in London, which I love. Been around England a little too:naughty:

Really looking forward to seeing parts of Germany, China,Russia,Australia, Africa and Japan sometime.(Could go on forever!)

Love to take road trips to France for an adventure, or a all inclusive for a relaxing time! Brillaint to hear all the places you guys have been to as well!:thumb_yello:

Yea! I love to travel. :thumb_yello

I have been to:

America-Canada:New York :wub2, Toronto, Niagra Falls:wub:, Boston, Florida

Spain, Barcelona

Lanzarote

Turkey

Italy, Venice :wub2

Dominican Republic

Really looking forward to seeing parts of Germany, China,Russia,Australia, Africa and Japan sometime.(Could go on forever!)

Love to take road trips to France for an adventure, or a all inclusive for a relaxing time! Brillaint to hear all the places you guys have been to as well!:thumb_yello:

thats awesome!!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

seems like you had a blast!! :punk:

thats cool! you live in london? :cheerful_h4h:

• 1 year later...

*bump*

Anyone still wanna talk about traveling? :naughty:

I :mf_lustslow: traveling..

Haven't been outside of the US though.. BUT I just got back from NYC a little more than a week ago, it was the coolest funnest awesomest city I've ever been to! :biggrin2:

I've been to 8 states..

Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and New York! :original:

and I'm probably going to Romania next year and Mississippi and Louisiana.. and Missouri.. and some other places.. maybe Ohio and Kentucky too! :biggrin2:

I am a traveholic. :naughty:

Yea! I love to travel. :thumb_yello:

I have been to:

America-Canada:New York :wub2:, Toronto, Niagra Falls:wub2:, Boston, Florida

Spain, Barcelona

Lanzarote

Turkey

Italy, Venice :wub2:

Dominican Republic

:shocked: awww nice !! !! ! I really love love travle !

I'v been Japan , china , thailand :wub2:

and I'm probably going to Romania next year and Mississippi and Louisiana.. and Missouri.. and some other places.. maybe Ohio and Kentucky too! :biggrin2:

Why are you going to Romania? Do you have family there?

I'm going to Savannah in October. I had dinner there once before when I was staying in Hilton Head Island and went to Georgia by boat for the evening. I love the South. I'd like to go to Louisiana too.

:shocked: awww nice !! !! ! I really love love travle !

I'v been Japan , china , thailand :wub2:

I just got back from Japan. Loved it! :mf_lustslow:

Why are you going to Romania? Do you have family there?

I'm going to Savannah in October. I had dinner there once before when I was staying in Hilton Head Island and went to Georgia by boat for the evening. I love the South. I'd like to go to Louisiana too.

I'm going with my friend's church.. most likely.. unless they don't have money to go, but I really look forward to it.. :original: I think they're building houses.. or something.. :aah: no clue.. but she invited me. :naughty:

I live in the south.. but not really near the ocean, I've never been to Hilton Head.. not that I can remember.. it seems amazing though, Georgia is a really pretty state, so much different than South Carolina EVEN THOUGH they're right beside each other.. I don't think you notice the difference unless you live here though. :naughty: Hope you enjoyed South Carolina though!!! :original:

I love traveling! I wish I could travel more. I don't get out of the south much :naughty:

I've been to Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Virginia, Washington, D.C., New York, and Mexico.

My mom, aunt, and sister are going to the rain forest in Costa Rica in November. But of course I'm not invited :sad:

I love traveling! I wish I could travel more. I don't get out of the south much :naughty:

I've been to Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Virginia, Washington, D.C., New York, and Mexico.

My mom, aunt, and sister are going to the rain forest in Costa Rica in November. But of course I'm not invited :sad:

My cousin went to London and I wasn't invited. :sad:

I have wanted to go there since I was 4! :aah:

where is Costa Rica? excuse my geographical skills. :roftl:

It's funny.... I've just read my first post on this thread and it says my dream is to see the Grand Canyon and go to Cuba.

Well, I did go to Cuba with my mum last January and it was FANTASTIC!! A beautiful country. I'd suggest you spend one whole week in La Habana, it's such a lovely city! :wub2:

Now about the Grand Canyon.... On Saturday we're leaving for San Francisco and in like 2 weeks, I'm gonna BE in the Grand Canyon!!! :boing: :boing: :boing: My dream will soon become true!

I love England too and on the 24th of September, I'm going to move there for 9 months. I'm gonna be a French language assistant in two secondary schools in Cambridgeshire :D :D I'm realllllly looking forward to it! :boing:

EDIT: I'm also going to Paris in September, with a friend :D

Edited by Emerald

My cousin went to London and I wasn't invited. :sad:

I have wanted to go there since I was 4! :aah:

where is Costa Rica? excuse my geographical skills. :roftl:

I was supposed to go to Spain last summer for a senior trip, but my mom changed her mind a few months before I was gonna go :emot-sad:

It's in central america :naughty:

map_of_central-america.jpg

It's funny.... I've just read my first post on this thread and it says my dream is to see the Grand Canyon and go to Cuba.

Well, I did go to Cuba with my mum last January and it was FANTASTIC!! A beautiful country. I'd suggest you spend one whole week in La Habana, it's such a lovely city! :wub2:

Now about the Grand Canyon.... On Saturday we're leaving for San Francisco and in like 2 weeks, I'm gonna BE in the Grand Canyon!!! :boing: :boing: :boing: My dream will soon become true!

I love England too and on the 24th of September, I'm going to move there for 9 months. I'm gonna be a French language assistant in two secondary schools in Cambridgeshire :D :D I'm realllllly looking forward to it! :boing:

EDIT: I'm also going to Paris in September, with a friend :D

Cambridgeshire? That's not too far away from where I'll be--we should meet up! :wink2:

I wanna go to Cuba! I was going to go with the music program at my high school in April but the stupid principal wouldn't let it happen :mad3:

I love traveling, for the past few years i had the chance to travel a bit in Europe to Italy, UK, France, Spain and i am going to visit UK again in 2 months .

I also lived in USA for nearly a year in Arizona, and i am planing to go back there in a year or so for an extant visit not only to Arizona but to New York and California. :thumb_yello:

I just love travelling!

I live in Belgium and have been to Thailand, Mexico, Egypt, Tunesia, Turkey, Namibia, Schotland, Norway, Prague, London, Paris, Rome, Greece, South of Italy, Venice, Florence, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, Sicily, Malta, Dublin, Riga..... and a few other places. :teehee:

I *might* be going to Japan next year....Still have so much on my list.... :mf_lustslow:

I also love traveling :biggrin2:

Sadly my parents prefers a holiday on the beach, which also's cool but if I am older, I definitly want to make some citytrips and tours across countries.

I've been to all the provinces of the Netherlands (:teehee:), Germany, Portugal, Greece and Turkey

and France (not really, Disneyland but saw some gorgeous things in France and Belgium with the train)

And about a week I'm at Schiphol now waiting for my plane to Mexico! :boing:

Cambridgeshire? That's not too far away from where I'll be--we should meet up! :wink2:

I wanna go to Cuba! I was going to go with the music program at my high school in April but the stupid principal wouldn't let it happen :mad3:

Yep! I will work in Ely and Soham! Where will you be? I'd love to meet you! :D

It is. It also pisses rain 98% of the time. But I was born there, and currently live on Canada's West coast, so I guess you could say I'm used to rain! :bl eh:

Oh yeah, the North West gets rain alot.. :naughty: so you've lived in two amazing countries I've never heard bad things about those countries. :original: My Dad's been to both and loved them, but since he traveled alot when he was younger, he doesn't really like to now. :emot-sad:

Well, I did go to Cuba with my mum last January and it was FANTASTIC!! A beautiful country. I'd suggest you spend one whole week in La Habana, it's such a lovely city! :wu b2:

Now about the Grand Canyon.... On Saturday we're leaving for San Francisco and in like 2 weeks, I'm gonna BE in the Grand Canyon!!! :b oing: :bo ing: :boi ng: My dream will soon become true!

I love England too and on the 24th of September, I'm going to move there for 9 months. I'm gonna be a French language assistant in two secondary schools in Cambridgeshire :D :D I'm realllllly looking forward to it! :boi ng:

EDIT: I'm also going to Paris in September, with a friend : D

Wow! you really do travel alot! :biggrin2:

I've never been out of the US, yet.. :naughty: Cuba does seem lovely, and my brother's been to the Grand Canyon.. I'm a bit scared to go though.. :aah:

I was supposed to go to Spain last summer for a senior trip, but my mom changed her mind a few months before I was gonna go :emot -sad:

It's in central america :naug hty:

Aww, that seems like a really cool senior trip.. our seniors go to Myrtle Beach and occasionally cruises.. :naughty:

Okay, I will remember where Costa Rica is now. :lol3:

I love traveling, for the past few years i had the chance to travel a bit in Europe to Italy, UK, France, Spain and i am going to visit UK again in 2 months .

I also lived in USA for nearly a year in Arizona, and i am planing to go back there in a year or so for an extant visit not only to Arizona but to New York and California. :thumb _yello:

You should come to South Carolina.. :mf_rosetinted:

You really should visit Charleston, SC though, it's my favorite city in the state, it has shopping and lots of people but at the same time peacefulness and it's beside the ocean, they give walking tours and bus tours and carriage tours and I went on a Haunted Jail tour once that was loads of fun. :biggrin2: scary, a bit.. but fun. New York is amazing, I went 2 weeks ago, so much fun!!!

i live travling too... but cant do it much (short of money) Only been to London (England) so far this year. Stockholm (Sweden) later... and thats about it. Was suppose to go to Germany earlier this year w. some of my fam. but i canceled...

i live travling too... but cant do it much (short of money) Only been to London (England) so far this year. Stockholm (Sweden) later... and thats about it. Was suppose to go to Germany earlier this year w. some of my fam. but i canceled...

Aww, London seems amazing. :wub2:

I'd love to go there, but I'd spend months crying about wanting to go back.. :aah:

I will go someday though, It's been a dream of mine since I saw the first HP movie. :biggrin2:

maybe i should cancel my tip to Stockholm and go to London instead :naughty: But im pretty sure i will regret that with the plans i have ...