travel?

England

I've traveled lots :biggrin2: I've been to Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Holland, France, Italy, Scotland, England (used to live there), Seattle, Costa Rica, Panama, Quebec, Ontario, and I know there's another one but I've forgotten. Most of this was when I was 8 and under, but I normally go back to England in the summers.

And...

I MIGHT BE LIVING IN PARIS FOR A MONTH THIS AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've traveled lots :biggrin2: I've been to Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Holland, France, Italy, Scotland, England (used to live there), Seattle, Costa Rica, Panama, Quebec, Ontario, and I know there's another one but I've forgotten. Most of this was when I was 8 and under, but I normally go back to England in the summers.

And...

I MIGHT BE LIVING IN PARIS FOR A MONTH THIS AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

lucky person! :thumb_yello: what was living in England like? I have always wanted to live there , and want to move to London when I get older......

oh very cool!!!!!! living in paris would be very fun! so are you going to school there or do you just want to go there? ( I very much do!! ) sorry is this nosy?

sorry,I didn't see this,ok I'm just 12 days late:roftl:,well,I haven't finished my university yet,so money is pretty big issue,and,as you can see,I live in Serbia,we have visa regime that makes travelling really hard,sometimes impossibile.:thumbdown: Should I add,that I HATE politics?:sneaky2:

Oh wow I didn't know that.....I'm sorry you have to deal with that :thumbdown: I hope things get better for you, so you can travel the world :thumb_yello::wink2:

I've been to 10 countries or so... It's not a lot and ofc I want to travel more. US and asia and australia and south america are all destinations I want to see before I die :D:D:D... Hopefully I'll be able to travel more in this year, I've been away 3 times allready. hahaha. 2 of them were school stuff but still! I usually travel once a year or so...

I've been to: denmark, finland, norway, england, wales, estonia, italy, (sicily), spain (lived there), austria and marocko. I must have forgotten a few but well... europe europe...

I've been to 10 countries or so... It's not a lot and ofc I want to travel more. US and asia and australia and south america are all destinations I want to see before I die :D:D:D... Hopefully I'll be able to travel more in this year, I've been away 3 times allready. hahaha. 2 of them were school stuff but still! I usually travel once a year or so...

I've been to: denmark, finland, norway, england, wales, estonia, italy, (sicily), spain (lived there), austria and marocko. I must have forgotten a few but well... europe europe...

wow alot of people have been to England!(probably because it's popular! :thumb_yello: ) Hope I will go soon!

oh cool! what was sicily like?

Yeah I've been to england 2 times :). I want to work there or so just to get their accent :wub2::wub2::wub2:... I was in torquay 2006 for 3 weeks and studied english. The climate was awesome but the food was awful! We ate chips all the time and white beans and white bread. Brrrr. For lunch we got half a sandwitch with marmelade and everything was deep frid. haha.

Sicily is incredibly beutiful, I didn't expect the island to be as big as it was but there are looads of things to see. The landscape is dramatic with high mountains and turquoise sea. And the italian guys are often really good looking. :D

there are also a lot of culture stuff, often a bit declined cuz they have so much I think... can't take care of everything.

I was there 1 week ago and it was kind of cold, like 15-20 celsius but everything was green and the flowers were incredible!

Yeah I've been to england 2 times I want to work there or so just to get their accent :wub2:... I was in torquay 2006 for 3 weeks and studied english. The climate was awesome but the food was awful! We ate chips all the time and white beans and white bread. Brrrr. For lunch we got half a sandwitch with marmelade and everything was deep frid. haha.

Sicily is incredibly beutiful, I didn't expect the island to be as big as it was but there are looads of things to see. The landscape is dramatic with high mountains and turquoise sea. And the italian guys are often really good looking. :D

there are also a lot of culture stuff, often a bit declined cuz they have so much I think... can't take care of everything.

I was there 1 week ago and it was kind of cold, like 15-20 celsius but everything was green and the flowers were incredible!

yes me too! I was wondering if I lived there for a while I would pick up on their accent!!! :thumb_yello:

cool, Sicily must have been really fun, Venice also sounds like a great place to visit! :lol3: :lol3: yes I have heard that they also are very good dressers or are very fashionable, is that true?

lucky person! :thumb_yello: what was living in England like? I have always wanted to live there , and want to move to London when I get older......

oh very cool!!!!!! living in paris would be very fun! so are you going to school there or do you just want to go there? ( I very much do!! ) sorry is this nosy?

Well, my mum just told me it isn't happening :roftl: It was a house-swap, and the people never called us back. Oh well, I know I'll be in Europe anyways this summer so I'm not too disappointed.

England is fun. London is great, it's very 'happening', if you will, and parts of it are really beautiful. I don't wish I still lived there, I love where I live, but I miss England. When I go back there I normally stay with my grandparents who live in Canterbury, which is IMO one of the best cities ever...it's really small, but not TOO small, and it soooooo beautiful. I dunno, I can't really tell you much that isn't biased because we moved out to Canada for a reason...:roftl:

yes me too! I was wondering if I lived there for a while I would pick up on their accent!!! :thumb_yello:

cool, Sicily must have been really fun, Venice also sounds like a great place to visit! :lol3: :lol3: yes I have heard that they also are very good dressers or are very fashionable, is that true?

Well, my mum just told me it isn't happening :roftl: It was a house-swap, and the people never called us back. Oh well, I know I'll be in Europe anyways this summer so I'm not too disappointed.

England is fun. London is great, it's very 'happening', if you will, and parts of it are really beautiful. I don't wish I still lived there, I love where I live, but I miss England. When I go back there I normally stay with my grandparents who live in Canterbury, which is IMO one of the best cities ever...it's really small, but not TOO small, and it soooooo beautiful. I dunno, I can't really tell you much that isn't biased because we moved out to Canada for a reason...:roftl:

I went to Venice! I haven't stopped wanting to go back ever since! Everything about it is beautiful. And the food is amazing. It's just...amazing. Yes.

That's awesome!! i wish there where more countries closer to mine and with more travel transportation to use.

I've been to half of Mexico, US (Florida), Belize, Spain (family lives there, so several times), England (i'm in love:wub2:, twice), France, Germany, Switzerland, Ceuta (in morroco i think) and that's it...

I have to travel more!!! i love travelling!!!, it's like a necessity.

So my friend and I have planned a trip for November 2009, we're going to go to South America. We're giong to touch down in Panama, then train or bus down to Columbia, visit some friends there, go to Peru, down to Chile, and then over to Argentina. I'm going to learn Spanish so I can talk to people down there, and going to do 2 summers of work to save money for it. I really hope we can actually do it! I have my passport now, so I can officially travel the world....so I REALLY want to!!! :)

Can't wait!

So my friend and I have planned a trip for November 2009, we're going to go to South America. We're giong to touch down in Panama, then train or bus down to Columbia, visit some friends there, go to Peru, down to Chile, and then over to Argentina. I'm going to learn Spanish so I can talk to people down there, and going to do 2 summers of work to save money for it. I really hope we can actually do it! I have my passport now, so I can officially travel the world....so I REALLY want to!!! :)

Can't wait!

You. Are. So. F*cking. Lucky.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Can't wait!

aaaah cool!!! I lived in Costa Rica for 3 months last year, I looooved it! I got to visit Nicaragua and Panama too, but didn't get as far as South America. I really really want to go to Brazil and Argentina.

But, I don't know if u know this: there's no road from Panama to Colombia... make sure you know all this before you plan!! See, between Panama and Colombia there's the rainforest, and basically cos of the situation in Colombia, the forest is home to guerrilla fighters, as well as drug barons, etc. there's no way through. I think some people go by boat, but if you have friends in Colombia they'll know how to advise you. I'm serious, all guide books say DO NOT go anywhere near this area, you're putting yourself in danger.

But wow your plan sounds great! Wohoo!

You. Are. So. F*cking. Lucky.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I hope it will be fabulous!

aaaah cool!!! I lived in Costa Rica for 3 months last year, I looooved it! I got to visit Nicaragua and Panama too, but didn't get as far as South America. I really really want to go to Brazil and Argentina.

But, I don't know if u know this: there's no road from Panama to Colombia... make sure you know all this before you plan!! See, between Panama and Colombia there's the rainforest, and basically cos of the situation in Colombia, the forest is home to guerrilla fighters, as well as drug barons, etc. there's no way through. I think some people go by boat, but if you have friends in Colombia they'll know how to advise you. I'm serious, all guide books say DO NOT go anywhere near this area, you're putting yourself in danger.

But wow your plan sounds great! Wohoo!

Oh that's very good information to know!! Thank you for that, I will talk to my friend and see how we should proceed from Panama then! :)

i'm very exicted :)

• 2 months later...

Oh man, I love travelling!

Well, I mostly travel with my family, which is great, cause they like travelling too!!:punk:

I've been to France (Paris and Bretagne), to Germany (near Stuttgart, with high school), to Italy (I won't make a list, cause I've been to at least 15 places there, we love Italy, and I'm going there in 4 days), Britain (London, Edinburgh and Cambridge (the last for a language course, during one month)), USA (New York and other cities in the East Cost), Mexico (Yucatàn), Spain (Andalusia), Croatia, Denmark, Malta and I might miss stuff.

This summer, I'll go to St-Petersburg to visit a friend I met in Cambridge and I'm invited in Sweden and in California. I hope I'll have the opportunity to go!!!

Oh man, I love travelling!

Well, I mostly travel with my family, which is great, cause they like travelling too!!:punk:

I've been to France (Paris and Bretagne), to Germany (near Stuttgart, with high school), to Italy (I won't make a list, cause I've been to at least 15 places there, we love Italy, and I'm going there in 4 days), Britain (London, Edinburgh and Cambridge (the last for a language course, during one month)), USA (New York and other cities in the East Cost), Mexico (Yucatàn), Spain (Andalusia), Croatia, Denmark, Malta and I might miss stuff.

This summer, I'll go to St-Petersburg to visit a friend I met in Cambridge and I'm invited in Sweden and in California. I hope I'll have the opportunity to go!!!

ohh yay this thread!! :bleh:

wow!! awesome, I love traveling too! cool, I would love to go to Paris and Italy and England and Europe basicly!! how was it? :)

oh really?? what cities on the east coast in US? that is where I am! :thumb_yello:

ohh yay this thread!! :bleh:

wow!! awesome, I love traveling too! cool, I would love to go to Paris and Italy and England and Europe basicly!! how was it? :)

oh really?? what cities on the east coast in US? that is where I am! :thumb_yello:

Well, Europe, I mean, it's cool, but it's not that different from Switzerland:wink2:Italy is great, people are really nice and there are thousands of things to see! Andalusia is pretty hot! Man, I don't think I ever felt more hot than there! England is... awesome!!!:punk:And Paris, I don't really remember, I was small when we went, but it was cool!

I've seen New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Niagara Falls (:mf_lustslow:)(Canadian side), I don't think I've missed anything. That was fantastic!!!!:wub2:

Well, Europe, I mean, it's cool, but it's not that different from SwitzerlandItaly is great, people are really nice and there are thousands of things to see! Andalusia is pretty hot! Man, I don't think I ever felt more hot than there! England is... awesome!!!And Paris, I don't really remember, I was small when we went, but it was cool!

I've seen New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Niagara Falls (:mf_lustslow:)(Canadian side), I don't think I've missed anything. That was fantastic!!!!

wow sounds like fun! I really hope I can go someday! :wub2:

oh yeah New york city!!! :mf_lustslow: oh and Boston is cool too and DC!! :punk: those are the places I have seen and other across US:thumb_yello:

oh and Niagara falls, I was on the Canadian side too :wink2: the falls are amazing! did you go on the boat that takes you right next to them, called maid of the mist or something:thumb_yello:

wow sounds like fun! I really hope I can go someday! :wub2:

oh yeah New york city!!! :mf_lustslow: oh and Boston is cool too and DC!! :punk: those are the places I have seen and other across US:thumb_yello:

oh and Niagara falls, I was on the Canadian side too :wink2: the falls are amazing! did you go on the boat that takes you right next to them, called maid of the mist or something:thumb_yello:

YEAH totally!!!! I was wet like... I don't know!!!!! Is there an idiom to say you were REALLY really wet? Anyway, I was wet like that lool. But that was beautiful!!!

I wish I could see the Grand Canyon, that's one of my dreams!!!! And I want to go to Cuba!!! We're planning to go with my mother, though we don't know when yet haha. And I want to go the the Galapagos and EVERYWHERE!!! And go back to England, US and Mexico, and go to Chile (I have some family there) and go to Peru, and to Asia and and... Ok *calms down*

Edit: Do you like England by any chance?

YEAH totally!!!! I was wet like... I don't know!!!!! Is there an idiom to say you were REALLY really wet? Anyway, I was wet like that lool. But that was beautiful!!!

I wish I could see the Grand Canyon, that's one of my dreams!!!! And I want to go to Cuba!!! We're planning to go with my mother, though we don't know when yet haha. And I want to go the the Galapagos and EVERYWHERE!!! And go back to England, US and Mexico, and go to Chile (I have some family there) and go to Peru, and to Asia and and... Ok *calms down*

Edit: Do you like England by any chance?

Oh yeah!! when I went on I didn't get very wet, it was weird almost because I saw many people come off soaking wet!! :bleh:

oh yeah I been to he grand canyon once!! its beautiful!!! :punk: it was a little while ago, but I do remember that its just... breathtaking :wub2:

...but slightly scary too because at some of the places to look there are no gaurdrails or whatever and its just the cliff, then..the drop, but its gorgeous! :biggrin2:

the train we went on to was fun, the train to get to the canyon! it was very nice and they were cowboys and the little show they put on, but yeah its very nice!

Me Too!! I would love to travel the world, well at least Europe and go and stay there! :wub2: thats one of my dreams!

YES!! :naughty: I love England! I would love to go oneday!! :wub2:

Oh yeah!! when I went on I didn't get very wet, it was weird almost because I saw many people come off soaking wet!! :bleh:

oh yeah I been to he grand canyon once!! its beautiful!!! :punk: it was a little while ago, but I do remember that its just... breathtaking

...but slightly scary too because at some of the places to look there are no gaurdrails or whatever and its just the cliff, then..the drop, but its gorgeous! :biggrin2:

the train we went on to was fun, the train to get to the canyon! it was very nice and they were cowboys and the little show they put on, but yeah its very nice!

Me Too!! I would love to travel the world, well at least Europe and go and stay there! :wub2: thats one of my dreams!

YES!! :naughty: I love England! I would love to go oneday!! :wub2:

Oh, man, the GRAND CANYON:mf_lustslow:!! You've achieved my dream of going there and I've achieved yours of going to England lool

• 2 months later...