The Oldlings Thread, PART 14 (Version 2.0)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see it either cattiegirl.

Hi Vicky, you back from picking the boys up?

Leona, yes I remember about the nailpolish, ha! Not alot new here. I have just been to exchange 2 blouses at a supermarket as they were too small around the bust! NO CAKE!

Plus Bri has put up a new roller blind in the kitchen.

How is your day going?

heehee thanks for all the Birthday wishes atleast there are people out there who love me just the way i am :thumb_yello:

and woah a new server move i didnt know anything about that but i am out of the loop so to speak :cool:

:partytime2:

Happy birthday, oldlings carer, hope you have a great day,

MFC have especially for you provided a new server. :thumb_yello:

Leona, yes I remember about the nailpolish, ha! Not alot new here. I have just been to exchange 2 blouses at a supermarket as they were too small around the bust! NO CAKE!

Plus Bri has put up a new roller blind in the kitchen.

How is your day going?

OK. Yesterday was more fun-went to Chicago History Museum & movie "In Bruges". that was all my spring break excitement- now I have to seriously get back to studying.

You can buy blouses at your supermarket? here it's usually just groceries.

Yes i'm back and supposed to be back to work but as usual i'm being side tracked !:naughty:

Hope Wendi can be back soon, i hope she is not getting too freaked out, i'm really sure things must be ok :thumb_yello:

Yes I found the fridge cattiegurl, but there is nothing on it when I look! Another strange/spooky incident!

This is bizarre!!!! :shocked: It works for my Mom and I, but why won't it work for everyone else???? I have to go now, I going to get my hair cut, but someone please PM me if anything else happens!!

Hi!

Just heard back from Fred...he has just got back from Holland. He says it definatly was not him that sent the candles or lollies (we knew that anyway really) but just wanted a definitive answer. He has no more clue than we do :shocked:

guess what I'm back, do I take it wendi has been taken by her people back to whatever planet she hails from, when you talk to her , tell her we might miss her, if we have nothing better to miss like toothache. :thumb_yello:

...didn't know about Chicago in the museum?

YES! there is so much to know, it's funny when we think of really old buildings in Chicago we mean circa 1875-- Not that old compared to other cities in the world! They have the bell that was supposedly worn by the cow who kicked over the lantern & started the Great Fire.

Neat stuff about the Worlds Fair in 1893 & 1933. Lots of stuff about sports (the Bulls & White Sox) which, honestly, I'm not interested in.

this is a clue...kath, will you tell wendi to check her myspace?

i'm back folks....that was sooooooooooo weird, and so sad!

i hoped to wake this morning in mika's own server...but no, we are still here! :naughty:

wendi WANTS to be the last back...so that we can welcome her like a queen!:naughty:

wendo................where are you..................:shocked:

some others may have wanted to come back as the QUEEN

Wendi, you're back. Hoooray.

I placed a message on the fridge as it was blank when I looked. I wrote "cold inside"

When i look, it still has the lollipop msg, not your clever one, Shari. Tried to copy and paste, but it only shows up as a blank white, well, fridge.

Gotta run - dtr to hairdresser....ttyl

Am I here? I hope so - Diana told me to unplug my router for

30 secs then start everything up again - and it seems to have

worked - if you can see me!!! :blink:

YEAH WENDI IS BACK FROM THE PLANET SHE COMES FROM, HOPEFULLY RECHARGED, you may have been missed. :thumb_yello:

HELLO to everyone here and those yet to make the connection. :thumb_yello: