2008 - Mika @ The Capital Radio Awards

Becky

I´m so happy for him. He really deserves these prizes. He worked so hard. Even tired after coming back from the States he looks so pleased and happy!

Well done, boy! :thumb_yello:

(And i think we´ve helped with our votes a little..:naughty:)

I´m so happy for him. He really deserves these prizes. He worked so hard. Even tired after coming back from the States he looks so pleased and happy!

Well done, boy! :thumb_yello:

(And i think we´ve helped with our votes a little..:naughty:)

I'm so in the back of beyond.. has he been in the states..? :blink: personal reasons or what else, if I may ask? :blink:

I'm so in the back of beyond.. has he been in the states..? :blink: personal reasons or what else, if I may ask? :blink:

Some say he is recording his album there, or maybe he is there since Perez Hilton has a birthday on Saturday and throws a party.....dont take my word for it, it was written here few posts back. ;)

Some say he is recording his album there, or maybe he is there since Perez Hilton has a birthday on Saturday and throws a party.....dont take my word for it, it was written here few posts back. ;)

ooohhhh... I AM in the back of beyond... :shocked::naughty::biggrin2:

Congrats, Mika!You really deserve it!

And those pics....wow:wub2:

Some say he is recording his album there, or maybe he is there since Perez Hilton has a birthday on Saturday and throws a party

Guess, it's a combination of both..:wink2:

Recording, personal reasons..who knows?

Something is sure. They put him too much make up foundation :naughty:

But for making this clear. He wasn´t at Perez´s gig the last weekend in Austin and Perez´s bday is this weekend, not the past. Just FYI :wink2:

http://www.capitalradio.co.uk/Article.asp?id=621229

The Winners

London's Favourite UK Male Artist - Mika

Having achieved huge critical acclaim for the album 'Life in Cartoon Motion', Mika has become a household name following the success of his Number 1 single 'Grace Kelly'.

Runner-Ups: Mark Ronson, James Blunt, Craig David

London's Favourite UK Album - Mika - Life in Cartoon Motion

Nominated for a 2008 BRIT Award, Mika's debut album has already produced five Top 20 hits and has also been named the fifth best-selling worldwide album of 2007.

Runner-Ups: Leona Lewis - Spirit, Mark Ronson - Version, Sugababes - Change

From Mika's myspace blog

<< 20 mar 2008, 09.00

MIKA - Winner at the 2008 Capital Awards

MIKA won two awards at today’s Capital Awards, getting successful in the Best UK Male and Best UK Album.

This was down to your voting efforts guys so a million thanks to you! As always your efforts are appreciated!

Love Mikasounds >>