You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how do u get google alerts i have been trying to find out but still dont know:blink:

haha, you have to go to google, and where at the top it lists things go to more, and then go to "even more" and they're at the top of the list there:naughty: :wink2:

Guest coconutjuice

Just briliant ideas!

i must learn from it!

i mean REALLY!

(i am a newbie, and now i know how to behave like MFCearS!)

:thumb_yello:

you know your a MIKA fan when you think all day about going on the MFC to see if any one replied to your thread on MIKA..

Hahaha I definitely think that!

You know you're a Mika fan when you actually WISH you'll have a dream about him before you go to bed.

You know you are a Mika fan when all of the sudden you want yo be a zoo keeper!

i actually work at our local zoo during the summer! i don't exactly want to be a zookeeper, but it's fun anyways! i like the monkeys:biggrin2:

You know you're a Mika fan when an older lady comes in with an umbrella and you think eee Mika fan.

You know you're a Mika fan when you see someone wearing a pink wig and you wonder if the big girls are around the corner.

You know you're a Mika fan when you are american but people catch you using british slang.

LOL, all 3 happened to me this past week.

not on the phone. he as on tv. love today. also i was in class and i was wearing my i love mika bage and my teacher said "take of your mikka bage" i stood up and said "MAKE ME YOU FUDJECAKE.AND ITS MIKA NOT MIKKA!" as you can gess, this teacher does not like me!

oooh, see here, for me at least, telly can mean phone and television is always tv. oy, sorry lol. Why would you have to take off the badge!? but dang, i would imagine you got in trouble for that?:shocked:

not on the phone. he as on tv. love today. also i was in class and i was wearing my i love mika bage and my teacher said "take of your mikka bage" i stood up and said "MAKE ME YOU FUDJECAKE.AND ITS MIKA NOT MIKKA!" as you can gess, this teacher does not like me!

haha, i can totally see you doing that and the teacher not being best pleased with you!!!! how did she say his name.....how would you pronounce it....(mik...kah)