You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

THEM- Guess what I saw at the store?

YOU- MIKA?!?

Them- No, a sale on cabbage. So did you here about...

YOU- MIKA!?!? WHERE!

LMAO! Cabbage! :lmao:

You know you're a Mika fan when you can place whether a live show was in North America or the UK based upon his accent. It totally changes after he's spent time in North America. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I STILL laugh when anybody talks about chicken.

If anybody asks why chicken is so funny I just say 'Mika fan joke!'

I was with my sister in the town, and she met someone she knew, and the person said..

'I'd better go home and get my CHICKEN in the oven! My husband demanded CHICKEN tonight!'

My sister knows the joke as well and we actually fell about laughing (after she was gone.):naughty:

Yeah, my home computer has over 1000 Mika pictures on it! And its painfully slow but I am not going to delete any :boxed:

AHH! FACE CAKE!

A friend of mie wants to throw her graduaiton party themed STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

becuase she is moving form middle school to high school. We plan on having lollipops and diet coke and pizza (etc.) and the licm color scheme. I HAVE TO TELL HER TO GET A FACE CAKE! YAY FACE CAKES!

You know you're a Mika fan when you can place whether a live show was in North America or the UK based upon his accent. It totally changes after he's spent time in North America. :blush-anim-cl:

i was just talking to lissa about that the other day! He americanizes it in america, and the british part gets a lot stronger in the UK. when i talked to him, he sounded fairly american, except every few words he would sound British. Crazy Mika. Yasmine seems to have more of the american accent though for some reason.

You know you're a Mika fan when...

for your birthday, you had a Mika cake and you ate his face...hehe

100_0035-1.jpg

wow its sooooooo cool!

you know youre a Mika fan if after you tutor your friend with maths for a while she buys you pinkish- redish Skinny jeans to say thanx lol hahaha:roftl:

Yeah so I was in school today and showed it to a friend of mine who gets annoyed as I speak about mika nonstop. And she whips out a pen and goes "write your number on my hand, because I think I lost it"

and I asked why

She said "So next time I'm at the store and cabbage is on sale I will call you and we can have this conversation for real!!"

I luaghed so hard.

CABBAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...oh wait...i mean MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

you know you're a Mika fan when you talk about him so much that while watching a tennis game, federer vs nadal, your sister, rafael's fan, screams "CONCENTRATE MIKA!!!" instead of 'concentrate rafa!" :roftl:

she was like :blink: 'did i just say mika?!'

btw i must say that rafa's interviews are nearly as entertaining as Mika's.. he has a lovely accent :naughty:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M6YqYN3SGaE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vRE9fNBpD7w&NR=1

he was asked what book he's reading now, he said "now not no one. i was beginning with da vinci code but with the film... *giggles* be more faster" :roftl:

you know you're a Mika fan when you talk about him so much that while watching a tennis game, federer vs nadal, your sister, rafael's fan, screams "CONCENTRATE MIKA!!!" instead of 'concentrate rafa!" :roftl:

she was like :blink: 'did i just say mika?!'

btw i must say that rafa's interviews are nearly as entertaining as Mika's.. he has a lovely accent :naughty:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M6YqYN3SGaE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vRE9fNBpD7w&NR=1

he was asked what book he's reading now, he said "now not no one. i was beginning with da vinci code but with the film... *giggles* be more faster" :roftl:

oh I wanted to watch that match but I didn't have time.

I'm gonna watch your vids now

the journalists are laughing non stop :roftl:

I've got to find some time to watch Roland Garros

you know you're a mika fan when your friends think about you during the beginning of "what happens in vegas" (it starts with GK) and you're not even at the movie...

you know you're a Mika fan, when random workmates send you a short message when they sit at home and "Lollipop" is on TV. they feel like telling you that.

haha lol

so cool that people tell you that :D

You know you're a mikafan when you have an exam of "excel" and when you're making exercices in it you use all songs of LICM when you have to make a list and use the word "mika" everywhere!

-

-Designed an IM smiley for MIKA becuase you are constanly talking about him on AIM

......... &;vD YOU SEE IT RIGHT? THE CURLY HAIR, LOVELY WINK!

-MIIIIIIIIKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa osrry, had to do that. I have the tendency to yell his name out randomly.

-Example of an IM or phone conversation with someone else.

THEM- Guess what I saw at the store?

YOU- MIKA?!?

Them- No, a sale on cabbage. So did you here about...

YOU- MIKA!?!? WHERE!

THEM- Ummmmm, no. I was going to say that our teacher Mr. Mike is moving.

YOU- MIKE LOOKS LIEK MIKA!!!!!

Them- Ok.... hes moving to......

YOU- AND ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF MEXICO? LEBANON? FRANCE?

:naughty::roftl::lmao::roll1:

the music folder on my computer for him is Mika ;D

&;vD <--- hrrm,not entirely sure on that,but okay!(And you forgot his nose:das:)

MIKE DOES INDEED LOOK LIEK MIKA.

-you smile everytime you see the 'Mica Hardware' place, and wonder a little too...

-you have a 'Mika-Flick' through every copy of Heat- a 'Mika-Flick' is a scan to detect any mention of Mika at all, so you can read the magazine in peace without the curiosity of 'Will he be on the back page?"

-you buy braces/bright skinnies/converse and actually wear them all together IN PUBLIC, much to the embarrassment of your (slightly chavvy) mates

you know you're a mika fan when...

you go to another band's concert, and almost the whole time think man if this was mika.. or if only mika were here! :naughty:

and even after the concert, at dinner you still find a way to bring up mika and his amazing voice, looks, sound, music...etc!

you feel accomplised when you talk so much about mika they say "oh i'll def have to look him up. how do you spell his name?" :thumb_yello:

M-I-K-A:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you keep flipping back to a marathon of so you think you can dance, just so you can catch Mika's performance. Even though you've seen it a lot online, there's nothing like seeing him on the actual tv.

You know you're a Mika fan when you keep flipping back to a marathon of so you think you can dance, just so you can catch Mika's performance. Even though you've seen it a lot online, there's nothing like seeing him on the actual tv.

OMG, I agree. I hate living in the US; he's never on.:thumbdown:

Did the same thing yesterday, not gonna lie.:biggrin2:

I even remembered that he screwed up the lyrics and sang the same ones.

how sad.:blush-anim-cl::blink:

OMG, I agree. I hate living in the US; he's never on.:thumbdown:

Agreed.

There should be a channel devoted to Mika. All Mika, all the time. It wouldn't even have to be live or anything; I'd settle for old recorded gigs.:naughty:

:shocked:

i think the station would get overload:naughty:

or a radio station w/ just mika. well i guess that's what ipods are for:naughty:

yOU know you are a Mika fan when...

you named you ipod billy brown

you replaced your addiction to facebook for mfc

you cant wait to talk to someone of the mfc, just cuz they care!![/SIZE]

lol i named my piccolo freddie, and my friend named hers humphrey!