Mika and DAUGHTER!?....

lovelove_mika

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stealing a Shot with Mika I love this picture so much :roftl:

That is exactly what I would look like if (when?) I ever find myself that close to Mika :roftl:

But, but, isn't that the way you look all the time...*slaps self....be nice...not long to go....rocks back and forth*:naughty:

But, but, isn't that the way you look all the time...*slaps self....be nice...not long to go....rocks back and forth*:naughty:

Yes. Which is why I'd look like that when I meet Mika :roftl:

That is pretty much my default camera pose :roftl:

RE:

2254255336_630e485afb_o.jpg

[sALT LAKE CITY SHOW!]

!!!PICKLE JUICE!!!

THE REST OF THE FAMILY . . .

2253457527_f2e6568d98_o.jpg

2253457587_3a4fafc72f_o.jpg

A couple more "daughters" . . .

withfans09yc4.jpg

071014Ians40thontheGower046.jpg

AWWWWWWWW!!!

I think I just fell in love with Mika all over again... How adorable does he look with that little girl!!!

I just can't stop saying Awwwwwww....

that pic ...

i wanna cry becouse that girl is the luckiest in the world!!!she can sit on mikas arms, hug him, can smell him and touch him ;( ;( ;( and that smile... omg...so beautiful!!! ... weeee.... i cant look at that pic ;(

First of all, THIS is NOT Mikas daughter! My husband Garth, posted the picture on our Flickr account, and the story on SLC concerts and gigs report. I am too sick right now to figure out links. Waiting for my hubby, GARTH, to return from Boston and kids running the house??! I love my kids dearly and hubby. We all do really love Mika and his music. My daughter was the lucky kid, yes! And my pictures look ALL funny...like a star struck teenager! Anyway, I know I didn't need to explain...but if you want the story, go to the reports page! Thanks from a 34 year old mom, who only could wish Mika was the dad, haha, just kidding Garth!

**SLC report, from hubby, starts on page 41!** It is a nice story! P.S. No harm done, this thread brought a smile to me. I have a head/chest cold, I keep checking in for Official status and not much else!

First of all, THIS is NOT Mikas daughter! My husband Garth, posted the picture on our Flickr account, and the story on SLC concerts and gigs report. I am too sick right now to figure out links. Waiting for my hubby, GARTH, to return from Boston and kids running the house??! I love my kids dearly and hubby. We all do really love Mika and his music. My daughter was the lucky kid, yes! And my pictures look ALL funny...like a star struck teenager! Anyway, I know I didn't need to explain...but if you want the story, go to the reports page! Thanks from a 34 year old mom, who only could wish Mika was the dad, haha, just kidding Garth!

Hahahaha, I hear ya.

I hope you didn't mind!

I just thought it was funny!

Just incase you didn't see my edit, No I didn't mind. :) All in good fun. If it ends up on a trash site..then?? But, if Mika were to have seen this and chuckled, it was all worth it! My daughter still smiles big when she sees this picture. Also, she thinks Mika is her BFF!

Just incase you didn't see my edit, No I didn't mind. :) All in good fun. If it ends up on a trash site..then?? But, if Mika were to have seen this and chuckled, it was all worth it! My daughter still smiles big when she sees this picture. Also, she thinks Mika is her BFF!

Phew! Good, I'm glad.:thumb_yello:

And that is the cutest thing ever about your daughter!:roftl: