mikas characters for his second album...

MikaRMS

maybe the characters will all still be there, but with more twisted stories:shocked: like Lollipop girl getting into trouble and Billy Brown coming out of hiding!!!Big Girl could...I dunno what she could do....

:lmao: I hope it gets all twisted, that'd be funny....and maybe some new characters...

or maybe he'll do something completely different..............I dunno, but I'm sure it'll still be Mikaish.

:thumb_yello::original:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think there will be characters, since Mika is an artist as well as a song writer, and draws things when he writes the songs, plus his sister is also an artist. She will need something to draw as well. I think Mika also realises that people like to dress as the characters. It's like his own little world. I would be very surprised if there wern't new characters, or updates of some of the old ones.

I think there will be characters, since Mika is an artist as well as a song writer, and draws things when he writes the songs, plus his sister is also an artist. She will need something to draw as well. I think Mika also realises that people like to dress as the characters. It's like his own little world. I would be very surprised if there wern't new characters, or updates of some of the old ones.

Yes, and whether it's completely new characters or updates on the old ones, it's sure to be AMAZING!!! i can't wait to see what him and Yasmine come up with. Like, i actually can't wait...:naughty:

I think there will be new characters. Holy Johnny for example. The album just wouldn't be the same without characters...

And in certain "unspoken song", it goes to show that characters do live on....Loverboy...Sally...

Yes, and whether it's completely new characters or updates on the old ones, it's sure to be AMAZING!!! i can't wait to see what him and Yasmine come up with. Like, i actually can't wait...:naughty:

Updates for the old ones. Grandpa Brown?:lmfao:

I think there will be new characters. Holy Johnny for example. The album just wouldn't be the same without characters...

And in certain "unspoken song", it goes to show that characters do live on....Loverboy...Sally...

totally agree with you! i think we'l see many new characters for the second album

• 1 year later...

Time for a BUMPITY BUMP now!

We got some! :biggrin2:

Hmmm...let's see what I can remember off the top of my head:

- Toy Boy (and the boy and his mean mother:sneaky2:)

- Lady Jane (her lover and the Emporer of a distant land)

- Georgia (gorgeous) and April (hateful)

- One Foot Boy

- Dr. John

- Blue Eyes

Who have I left out?

Edited by Suzy
Forgot "Blue Eyes"....

- One Foot Boy

- Dr. John

- Blue Eyes

Who have I left out?

The mubbin! The purple thing that looks like it escaped from Where the Wild Things Are, AKA the "demented Carebear" peeking through the window on the cover.

I love him! :biggrin2:

The mubbin! The purple thing that looks like it escaped from Where the Wild Things Are, AKA the "demented Carebear" peeking through the window on the cover.

I love him! :biggrin2:

That might be the One Foot Boy :dunno:

Otherwise what song would it go with? :naughty:

- One Foot Boy

- Dr. John

- Blue Eyes

Who have I left out?

If One Foot Boy is supposed to be what i read last night here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19367&highlight=foot+boy&page=5

I.CAN'T.HARDLY.WAIT.TO.SEE.HOW.THEY.MANAGED.ITS.CHARACTER. :lmfao: