mikas characters for his second album...

MikaRMS

i was just wondering what you guyss thought of something... on mikas neww album, do you think he'll still have like characters and animations to match his songs like lollipop girl & billy brown? it makes me sad to think their won't be anymore little characters to try & draw... :thumbdown: what do you think?

xx

my dogs smells like garlic bread and talcum powder... :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno really. I mean he did say it would be a lot more serious so maybe the art work will reflect this. But on the other hand the whole multicoloured iconic drawings are part of ALL of Mika's advertising and shows etc. I can't imagine him just dropping EVERYTHING he has been in the first album. If he changed everything it wouldn't be Mika anymore.

I mean we know he HAS characters in the songs like Holy Johnny n stuff but whether he'll have as many as in LICM who knows!

whats his 2nd album going to be called??

Shouldn't think we'll know that until nearer the release date.

As we know he sketches while he is writing songs, it's a fair assumption that whatever he is writing will have some illustration to go with it, so I guess it depends on the songs subject matter. Like with Holy Johnny, self explanitory, and HMDYLM, the four characters in that.

Should be interesting to see what developes.

such a creative lad! sketch while writing songs,it's outstanding i tell you! lol.i think there's still gonna be characters and illustrations to go along with his songs,but maybe the stories are much different than licm ( i hope there's not much diff..:thumbdown: )

I think the caracters are very much a part of LICM, the whole album concept was around childhood images, from the music to the cover art, so for the next one I don't expect there will be any.

However, he´s said that the sketches a lot when he´s writing, so my wish come true would be to get to see those work in progress sketches. I´m an architect, and it´s always thrilling to see the seed of an idea turn into a complex work of art, wether it's a building, a piece of music or a dress.

Well, he has Holy Johnney doesn't he?

Mind you, he could have charectors for all his songs, couldn't he?

I assume he'll also have the characters for HMDYLM or at least I hope he does:naughty:

To be honest with you, I am quite afraid he will change completely!!. I am hoping he doesn't

I want to see more of Billy Brown!! another version!

Holy Johnny and maybe CAROLINA!!!

I don't think we have to worry about Mika.....

he is who he is, and he ain't gonna change for no one!

AND THAT is why we LOVE LOVE HIM! :naughty:

I don't think we have to worry about Mika.....

he is who he is, and he ain't gonna change for no one!

AND THAT is why we LOVE LOVE HIM! :naughty:

ok then. I guess we just have to wait!!!

btw, I kind of miss reading reports!! lol

I think he's going to use characters again, but different ones now. I think he only uses lollipopgirls in liveshows and stuff, but not on the new album. Guess he's making with the new songs, new stories, and also new characters. :wink2:

I think he'll have new characters. Different than the others, but just as brilliant. It's all part of who he is, and part of his fantasy. He has said that when he thinks up lyrics, he draws pictures, so he'll definately have new characters I think.

i was just wondering what you guyss thought of something... on mikas neww album, do you think he'll still have like characters and animations to match his songs like lollipop girl & billy brown? it makes me sad to think their won't be anymore little characters to try & draw... :thumbdown: what do you think?

xx

my dogs smells like garlic bread and talcum powder... :mf_rosetinted:

I think there will always be some characters in his songs cause, using his own words, he likes and wants to "tell stories". Maybe it won't be a little girl with her lollipop but someone else, but there will always be imo.:wink2:

maybe the characters will all still be there, but with more twisted stories:shocked: like Lollipop girl getting into trouble and Billy Brown coming out of hiding!!!Big Girl could...I dunno what she could do....

:lmao: I hope it gets all twisted, that'd be funny....and maybe some new characters...

or maybe he'll do something completely different..............I dunno, but I'm sure it'll still be Mikaish.