Mika's Secret Double Life

soangel

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like peas in a pod

To me, the whole thing looks more like one of those cheapey horror films, like where the group go to a cabin in the woods and get murdered one by one in a stupid way...I don't know, something about the atmosphere of the pic reminds me of those, lol!

I always thought that he looked older than 24.Well into his 30's in fact. Humm..

muahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think that from now on, we should put the concert videos on youtube as "Daddy sings Relax" rather than "Mika, so we don't confuse the poor little ones.

You took the words out of my mouth...he never mentioned marriage.

The day he comes out saying he wants to get married, I will effectively eat my hat. Or a suitable alternative, as I have no hat.

You know what??? I was thinking that it looked like a boy, in fact he reminds me (don't take it badly) of the kid in The Omen

:roftl:I look like Damien?? :lmfao:

I thought I looked more like the little girl in The Poltergeist:naughty:

haha omw! who came up with that!!!:roftl:

Soangel did:naughty:.. She's good at witty fake reports..and I got given a few hours to get photos and throw together a "family" photo.. we obviously had to use our own pics because using someone elses kids for such a joke could pose a problem.. Wasn't easy considering the pics of me and Soangel were taken 12 years apart.:fisch:

I dont believe it for a second

someone needs to work on their photoshop

someone needs to get some new material...mika having a gf or a wife...was done last year

someone needs to think how crushed the Newbies will feel!

Work on my photoshop skills??? :sneaky2:.. Do I really need to prove that I can photoshop quite well??

You took the words out of my mouth...he never mentioned marriage.

The day he comes out saying he wants to get married, I will effectively eat my hat. Or a suitable alternative, as I have no hat.

I thought I was the only one weird enough to remember which interviews random quotes come from. :naughty:

*checks us both into therapy :insane:*