Mika's Secret Double Life

soangel

Mika with children :wub2:

these ones are blonde like one of his daughters...Maybe that's why he's so happy

Mika--large-msg-118475368023.jpg

PS: real mum of the kids, I always wondered who are you...:P so if you're reading this thread, please PM me to know you better

They're his nieces.. so that means they are those two little girls cousins :thumb_yello: aww I can see a resemblance :wub2:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true. I hope you also warned him about the drop bears we have.

So you'd be the one responsible for him cutting his hair.

Are you ready for the angry fangurls?? They're coming for you.

Well they first have to get me out of Mika's head:mf_rosetinted:

Correction: Mika will be exorcised. I'll be le gone before they'll catch me and then hop to my next victim

:mf_rosetinted:

Mika will survive it. The risks of permanent damage is worth it if it means getting you out of his head.

You should go on to write a book about your adventures inside Mika's brain.

Mika will survive it. The risks of permanent damage is worth it if it means getting you out of his head.

I will very soon

Being John Mikavich

Another picture with daughter:

Mika with children :wub2:

these ones are blonde like one of his daughters...Maybe that's why he's so happy

I don't think you should repost photos of children on the internet without their parents' permission. That's the reason why Kelzy and Soangel used photos of themselves in the photoshop, to avoid that problem.

Im sorry, but the children look nothing like him. He either adopted or his wife cheated on him with a blonde dude! :lmao: :lmao: nice soa!

Two brown haired people can have blonde children.... and some brown haired children start off blonde :newyear:

Plus his wife might be blonde....

Two brown haired people can have blonde children.... and some brown haired children start off blonde :newyear:

Plus his wife might be blonde....

Exactly, My Dad was blonde-haired as a child, and my mum was always brunette, but my brother, myself and his 2 kids all turned out blonde, and by 12-13yo our hair started getting darker, just like Dad's did.

Did I mention the one with the Teddy bear looks like she would be a real handful.. :naughty:

Exactly, My Dad was blonde-haired as a child, and my mum was always brunette, but my brother, myself and his 2 kids all turned out blonde, and by 12-13yo our hair started getting darker, just like Dad's did.

Did I mention the one with the Teddy bear looks like she would be a real handful.. :naughty:

My parents both had brown hair and I was blonde until about 4/5, with the hair steadily getting darker...

And I don't know... the other one looks like she might bully the teddy holding one a bit

My parents both had brown hair and I was blonde until about 4/5, with the hair steadily getting darker...

And I don't know... the other one looks like she might bully the teddy holding one a bit

IDK, Looks to me more like the teddy bear one doesn't share..

You know what they say.. Sharing is caring..

IDK, Looks to me more like the teddy bear one doesn't share..

You know what they say.. Sharing is caring..

I'm sure they have plenty of teddies given to them by Daddy Mika from his adoring fans... so why should she have to 'share' (give to her sister) her purple one

I'm sure they have plenty of teddies given to them by Daddy Mika from his adoring fans... so why should she have to 'share' (give to her sister) her purple one

But the blonder one looks older so it was probably hers first and that little Teddy bear holding brat stole it.. :thumbdown:

But the blonder one looks older so it was probably hers first and that little Teddy bear holding brat stole it.. :thumbdown:

If she's older it will only be by a couple of minutes since their twins )) )).....

And maybe the blonde brat thinks the teddy one stole it because she's just jealous that Daddy Mika loves the teddy holding one more :newyear: