Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Mika's primary interest is in surrounding himself with great fans like us, don't you know? You're more likely to get away with saying his performance sucks ass than that he needs to avoid MFCers.

In any case, they've already turned on you. You can only reverse the tide by some serious positivity spreading and unconditional Mika worship.

so well said :naughty:

BOO! :biggrin2:

boo back at you !! :biggrin2:

I like the new thread name! Wow, I'm getting in here late.

The hate mongering that goes on on MFC whenever some other celebrity says anything not flattering about Mika really sickens and upsets me. Especially when apparently Mika's in the wrong.

Not that I believe Jordan's story, but if all we have are her being upset at how he treated her, I just do not get the violent attacks. Ugh I am continuously disappointed by humanity and people's ever-mounting ability to be cruel.

--Jack

I'm copy-pasting here what I said in the other thread, as you said that you wouldn't look at it anymore:naughty:

Can I just add, in case it wasn't obvious through my first post, that my opinion of Jordan has stayed the same for the last 5 years.

It has not changed in the slightest after I read the "news", hence my comments on her are actually only based on what she does and says.

Nothing to do with Mika whatsoever, or with what happened that night (which we don't know).

I have just stated what I think (and that will not change) of her, and obviously this means that whatever she has to say (in general, not just about Mika) I take with a MOUNTAIN of salt.

:thumb_yello: I'd say that it's probably a case of misinformation and/or misunderstanding, no?

celebrate oh celebrate :yay:

Did Freddie use this one yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__0l8ewoS2A

with Finnish subtiles even :newyear:

celebrate what ? WHAT ? :blink: :blink:

And Sari, don't take it bad, but why do you always have to apology, justify yourself or take "open comments" for yourself ? i really don't know if jack was talking about you, since i didn't even read the thread... but usually, when one doesn't have anything to reproach to oneself, one doesn't react to open comments... well, really don't take it bad, but i noticed that you do that a lot... when people who those comments are directly directed at don't bother to do it :boxed: for me, her post was more than general, and she might have been talking about this particular thread this time, but it always happens, and we all know it, so it couldn't be more of a general note...

you'll get exhausted, dear !! :wink2:

I'm copy-pasting here what I said in the other thread, as you said that you wouldn't look at it anymore:naughty:

Can I just add, in case it wasn't obvious through my first post, that my opinion of Jordan has stayed the same for the last 5 years.

It has not changed in the slightest after I read the "news", hence my comments on her are actually only based on what she does and says.

Nothing to do with Mika whatsoever, or with what happened that night (which we don't know).

I have just stated what I think (and that will not change) of her, and obviously this means that whatever she has to say (in general, not just about Mika) I take with a MOUNTAIN of salt.

:thumb_yello: I'd say that it's probably a case of misinformation and/or misunderstanding, no?

But, like Yop said, I really wasn't talking about you when I said that stuff people were posting was upsetting me. I agree that the story likely didn't happen the way she said, and I have no great love for Jordan myself, and never pretended I did. My problem, as I said, was with people going "whore, bitch, stupid skank, all she talent has are her boobs, she kills success" or whatever about her, because I don't think anyone deserves that kind of spite and cruelty.

So that has nothing to do with people who just happen to not like her or not trust the story.

And as far as my comment in this thread, I meant that even though I wanted to express how upset all that vicious name calling made me, it's not like I was trying to make people stop it against their will. :bleh:

--Jack

i thought about something : Jerry or whoever from Mika team has to post the official annoucement of our dreams... but maybe they don't know how to do if it's their first thread creation ? :blink: or maybe they're shy ? :blink: like people when they create their first thread ? :blink:

I mean its almost 4 o'clock over there now. If they were German they would leave their office in about 20 minutes and refuse to do any more work for today :mf_rosetinted: .

...only if they were German functionaries :glasses2:

no, they don't know how to post it actually :newyear:

how was ikea ? :wub2:

Ikea was great. I think I did the cheapest Ikea shopping ever. Bought two more fluff rollers for all the cat hair that tends to appear on my clothes. And I saw a lovely cat bed which I might buy the next time:

http://www.ikea.com/de/de/catalog/products/60133945

And I had a free hot chocolate :sneaky2:

Ikea was great. I think I did the cheapest Ikea shopping ever. Bought two more fluff rollers for all the cat hair that tends to appear on my clothes. And I saw a lovely cat bed which I might buy the next time:

Haha, that's nice.

My cats have a nice bed - mine! :wink2:

cat beds are useless... well, all my cats took a certain pleasure to sleep just NEXT to it to show me how stupid i was to think i could tell them where to sleep... so no more cat beds for me... but this one is cool !!

i'm thinking about a scratching thing, cause he's killing my (almost) leather super desk seat, and that annoys me... it was SO BEAUTIFUL and cheap !! executive director seat :mf_rosetinted: stupid cat :thumbdown:

why are you angry at your free hot chocolate ? cause you didn't have to beg and wait 10 hours in the cold to get it ? :newyear:

...only if they were German functionaries :glasses2:

They must be something like that. Its taking them so long to actually show some results. They can't be anything else :mf_rosetinted: . Maybe they still need to fill in form OFFMIKFC and need to make about a hundred copies of it for their files. And of course they can't find the form or the person in charge is on a holiday or ill until Christmas 2020.

:newyear:

i thought about something : Jerry or whoever from Mika team has to post the official annoucement of our dreams... but maybe they don't know how to do if it's their first thread creation ? :blink: or maybe they're shy ? :blink: like people when they create their first thread ? :blink:

That's what I thought but I hope it's not going to stop them from posting :boxed:

When I introduced myself I was wondering if I REALLY had to create one but I thought to myself "they'll be indulgent since I'm new and mods can erase it anyway"

Let's go ask Freddie if they know what to do :surfing:

My problem, as I said, was with people going "whore, bitch, stupid skank, all she talent has are her boobs, she kills success" or whatever about her, because I don't think anyone deserves that kind of spite and cruelty.

I agree with you on this one, Jack.

How could we (i.e. MFC) complain about people saying nasty things about Mika, while on the other hand we're saying nasty things about others?

cat beds are useless... well, all my cats took a certain pleasure to sleep just NEXT to it to show me how stupid i was to think i could tell them where to sleep... so no more cat beds for me... but this one is cool !!

i'm thinking about a scratching thing, cause he's killing my (almost) leather super desk seat, and that annoys me... it was SO BEAUTIFUL and cheap !! executive director seat :mf_rosetinted: stupid cat :thumbdown:

why are you angry at your free hot chocolate ? cause you didn't have to beg and wait 10 hours in the cold to get it ? :newyear:

Actually, my first cat had an igloo and she did used to sleep in it, but the others mostly sleep on my bed.

I have had about 3 scratching posts, the one I have now has 2 posts, and the cats can sit on top of it and look out of the window too. They do use it.