Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a really windy day today in Toronto. I actually had to walk aerodynamic, so that I could cut through the wind.

I almost yogic flew...:naughty:

I'm beginnig to take over the Kind and Fine wizard.... with ENT

(well that's what one of the aussies decided to name my cold, since its my ears, nose and throat which are sore :newyear:)

To celebrate I cancelled my uni appearance today :newyear:

I like the new thread name! Wow, I'm getting in here late.

The hate mongering that goes on on MFC whenever some other celebrity says anything not flattering about Mika really sickens and upsets me. Especially when apparently Mika's in the wrong.

Not that I believe Jordan's story, but if all we have are her being upset at how he treated her, I just do not get the violent attacks. Ugh I am continuously disappointed by humanity and people's ever-mounting ability to be cruel.

--Jack

The hate mongering that goes on on MFC whenever some other celebrity says anything not flattering about Mika really sickens and upsets me. Especially when apparently Mika's in the wrong.

Not that I believe Jordan's story, but if all we have are her being upset at how he treated her, I just do not get the violent attacks. Ugh I am continuously disappointed by humanity and people's ever-mounting ability to be cruel.

--Jack

*invades Apple thread*

I just saw this post, Jack, and I have to say I agree...the girl wanted a picture for crying out loud.

*invades Apple thread*

I just saw this post, Jack, and I have to say I agree...the girl wanted a picture for crying out loud.

Well, Scut and Rose brought up good points about how she often starts fights for publicity. So I'm not going to go "Mika, bastard, boo, Jordan sweet innocent victim, awww" quite yet. But surely there's no need to insult her either... especially since we know nothing. All the bashing is uncalled for and makes me profoundly uncomfortable.

Blue Sky, I'm sorry you felt left out! I was only brought it towards the end, as you can see... I had no idea who started the joke or how the photoshop was assembled, etc, till later. And I don't think Kata or DaMango or lots of other Apples were told either--as Christine said, it was really rather last-minute, and it was hard to send PMs to everyone.

I don't remember sending any PMs to Yoppapop, for instance.

--Jack

Well, Scut and Rose brought up good points about how she often starts fights for publicity. So I'm not going to go "Mika, bastard, boo, Jordan sweet innocent victim, awww" quite yet. But surely there's no need to insult her either... especially since we know nothing. All the bashing is uncalled for and makes me profoundly uncomfortable.

Blue Sky, I'm sorry you felt left out! I was only brought it towards the end, as you can see... I had no idea who started the joke or how the photoshop was assembled, etc, till later. And I don't think Kata or DaMango or lots of other Apples were told either--as Christine said, it was really rather last-minute, and it was hard to send PMs to everyone.

--Jack

I thought the joke was really funny! I started to suspect last night that it was a hoax, but it was fun to talk about anyway. Kjoshi and I enjoyed our little fantasy of travelling to India with Mika sandwiched snuggly between us. :naughty:

It's a really windy day today in Toronto. I actually had to walk aerodynamic, so that I could cut through the wind.

I almost yogic flew...:naughty:

You too? I felt like I was going to get blown away today, which is an accomplishment for the wind at my size. :newyear:

Fair enough. But it's common that when people lack rebuttal for something they attack the person instead of the point.

You too? I felt like I was going to get blown away today, which is an accomplishment for the wind at my size. :newyear:

Fair enough. But it's common that when people lack rebuttal for something they attack the person instead of the point.

My poor little car nearly threw away, and I'm still worried tree branches might yogic fly into it...

I'm not covered for yogic flying :newyear:

New thread, and already on page 13? Dang, you folks are quick!

we're good at saying nothing... reminds me of someone...

--Jack

thank you for the title but it was out of despear of finding something that would please everybody (between the jokes that i didn't understand, that others didn't understand, etc. back to the basics...

and well... welcome to the "disappointed by humanity" club... that girl obviously get her "fame" creating fuss but well... it's so obvious that it shouldn't lead to such a debate... let's put it on the wait for officialness and nothing else to talk about :newyear: )

--Jack

Bab did cause SHE's my friend :sneaky2:

My poor little car nearly threw away, and I'm still worried tree branches might yogic fly into it...

I'm not covered for yogic flying :newyear:

that made me laugh !! :roftl: :roftl: even if i hope for you it doesn't happen :newyear:

Congrats on part IV :bleh:....and since the Wiz is o f f i c i a l l y mentioned in the thread title now .....

2002801828066217429_th.jpg

(Puma Cheech Wizard collectibles for comics lovers )

(what can be more o f f i c i a l than a uniform?:naughty: )

Congrats on part IV :bleh:....and since the Wiz is o f f i c i a l l y mentioned in the thread title now .....

2002801828066217429_th.jpg

(Puma Cheech Wizard collectibles for comics lovers )

(what can be more o f f i c i a l than a uniform?:naughty: )

OooOOOOooOOoOh!!!:wub2:

I don't fancy a lot the colors{is that for the football team Rome? In Bologna the Wiz got a hat}:roftl:

that made me laugh !! :roftl: :roftl: even if i hope for you it doesn't happen :newyear:

Its alright, while the news keeps showing other cars which had branches and other things yogic fly into them, my little car is safe... Let's hope the others had cover for it

And 2 and a half hours later than I was supposed to to be home, I finally got there (there was weather and traffic debacles)

I just want to whinge. Not SCUT type whingeing.

f956-magritte.jpg

...That I am not an apple.

Aw, you are honey, but as Christine said, we were all trying to do it at work, while hiding from the boss and my inbox kept getting full and you could only send to 5 at a time. I'm sure I didn't send to the same 5 all of the time either.

Wheres my beer? , I feel tricked and betrayed I was lured in here due to beer and now I cant see anything cool and beer ish :naughty:

<waves>

Yeah, but they would have caught you in their admincatchers net though. :naughty:

Hey apples!

That was a bloody good april fools joke! I was so excited when I thought it was true

Good one!!!:roftl:

Absolutely the best!:wink2::wub2:

I can’t stop thinking about how clever it actually was!:naughty:

we were all trying to do it at work, while hiding from the boss and my inbox kept getting full and you could only send to 5 at a time. I'm sure I didn't send to the same 5 all of the time either.

How did you come up with idea in the first place?

The whole story and the planning/contents were so right in time!:thumb_yello:

Absolutely the best!:wink2::wub2:

I can’t stop thinking about how clever it actually was!:naughty:

How did you come up with idea in the first place?

The whole story and the planning/contents were so right in time!:thumb_yello:

Enfa had the idea to do a joke, Christine came up with the idea for the story, I wrote the story and as you see in the other thread, the others edited it, then Christine did the masterful photoshop. :naughty: