Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Remember those winds I mentioned earlier? Well they got a hell of a lot worse. It was the remnants of tropical Cyclone Pancho combined with an intense cold front in the Great Australian Bight that moved east across my state. We've had 100km+ winds, a neighbouring state had 137km+ winds and another nearby state is on hurricane alert. There's also a dust storm, in some parts you can't see very far ahead. This is only a week after we had a week-long 40 degree celcius heatwave. 2 people have died so far and hundreds of thousands of homes had power outages. Trees fell on train lines and one train was struck by lightning. All trains on my line got cancelled so I was stranded in the city. On some of the other lines that are still running the trains are travelling below normal speed. Dad has the car but he's still at work (it's 8.40pm) because the roof of one of their buildings got blown off. My friends with cars were stuck in traffic themselves so my ex picked me up but the traffic was awful. That was the most uncomfortable hour and a half of my life. :boxed:

All this just to go to the f*cking gym. My arse can stay huge for all I care. That was NOT even remotely worth it. :badmood:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enfa had the idea to do a joke, Christine came up with the idea for the story, I wrote the story and as you see in the other thread, the others edited it, then Christine did the masterful photoshop. :naughty:

Beautiful!

And by this you surely have written history on the MFC!:wink2:

Dad has the car but he's still at work (it's 8.40pm) because the roof of one of their buildings got blown off. My friends with cars were stuck in traffic themselves so my ex picked me up but the traffic was awful. That was the most uncomfortable hour and a half of my life. :boxed:

All this just to go to the f*cking gym. My arse can stay huge for all I care. That was NOT even remotely worth it. :badmood:

Yikes...sorry about the day you've been having. :thumbdown: At least neither you or your family got hurt. Hope your dad gets home safely.

Remember those winds I mentioned earlier? Well they got a hell of a lot worse. It was the remnants of tropical Cyclone Pancho combined with an intense cold front in the Great Australian Bight that moved east across my state. We've had 100km+ winds, a neighbouring state had 137km+ winds and another nearby state is on hurricane alert. This is only a week after we had a week-long 40 degree celcius heatwave. 2 people have died so far and hundreds of thousands of homes had power outages. Trees fell on train lines and one train was struck by lightning. All trains on my line got cancelled so I was stranded in the city. On some of the other lines that are still running the trains are travelling below normal speed. Dad has the car but he's still at work (it's 8.40pm) because the roof of one of their buildings got blown off. My friends with cars were stuck in traffic themselves so my ex picked me up but the traffic was awful. That was the most uncomfortable hour and a half of my life. :boxed:

This sounds really scary!:shocked:

And no, no, no, try to stay indoors a much as you can!

If you get a tree on your head, I think the size of your bottom is your smallest problem.:wink2:

Remember those winds I mentioned earlier? Well they got a hell of a lot worse. It was the remnants of tropical Cyclone Pancho combined with an intense cold front in the Great Australian Bight that moved east across my state. We've had 100km+ winds, a neighbouring state had 137km+ winds and another nearby state is on hurricane alert. This is only a week after we had a week-long 40 degree celcius heatwave. 2 people have died so far and hundreds of thousands of homes had power outages. Trees fell on train lines and one train was struck by lightning. All trains on my line got cancelled so I was stranded in the city. On some of the other lines that are still running the trains are travelling below normal speed. Dad has the car but he's still at work (it's 8.40pm) because the roof of one of their buildings got blown off. My friends with cars were stuck in traffic themselves so my ex picked me up but the traffic was awful. That was the most uncomfortable hour and a half of my life. :boxed:

Wowza, weather really out of control! I hadn't heard of this till you mentioned it.

Yikes...sorry about the day you've been having. :thumbdown: At least neither you or your family got hurt. Hope your dad gets home safely.

I hope so too. :boxed:

Wowza, weather really out of control! I hadn't heard of this till you mentioned it.

I myself didn't know it was that bad until I left the gym and found myself stranded. :boxed:

If you get a tree on your head, I think the size of your bottom is your smallest problem.:wink2:

Thanks for making me laugh. :naughty:

Quick, Pamette, you had better change that post to "kitties" before any of the crazy cat ladies see. :newyear:

I know, i know! :roftl:

Puppies! :sneaky2:

Actually I like all animals.

First reaction! :naughty: Quick too! :roftl:

Dad has the car but he's still at work (it's 8.40pm) because the roof of one of their buildings got blown off. My friends with cars were stuck in traffic themselves so my ex picked me up but the traffic was awful. That was the most uncomfortable hour and a half of my life. :boxed:

:shocked: Wow, the winds in Toronto were nothing like that! I hope your dad gets home soon.

Including men? They make good pets. :newyear:

Yes, I'm bitter again.

Ugh, men are the worst pets ever. They are so high maintenance and, unlike my cats, they tend to lie. :thumbdown: My cats like to whinge but I can just leave the house and they are so grateful when I come back they don't give me a hard time.

Ugh, men are the worst pets ever. They are so high maintenance and, unlike my cats, they tend to lie. :thumbdown: My cats like to whinge but I can just leave the house and they are so grateful when I come back they don't give me a hard time.

Being pets was about the only thing that I thought men could be useful for but as you've highlighted even that they can't do. :newyear:

Being pets was about the only thing that I thought men could be useful for but as you've highlighted even that they can't do. :newyear:

My man can plant flowers and vacuum the appartment. That's quite useful :wink2: . But I know that he's an exception :mf_rosetinted: . And he was well trained.

My man can plant flowers and vacuum the appartment. That's quite useful :wink2: . But I know that he's an exception :mf_rosetinted: . And he was well trained.

You have to adopt them before they are 25 in order to train them properly. You can't teach an old man new tricks. :thumbdown:

You have to adopt them before they are 25 in order to train them properly. You can't teach an old man new tricks. :thumbdown:

And a leopard never change it's spots. :newyear:

don't say that ! i only have one year left !! unless i find a younger one...

Oh yes, just get a younger one, don't worry about that.:thumb_yello:

I found mine at 14. He kept coming around the place, but I didn't take him in until about 4 years after (waited until he became 'legal' before corrupting him). He's been loyal ever since.:wub2:

I found mine at 14. He kept coming around the place, but I didn't take him in until about 4 years after (waited until he became 'legal' before corrupting him). He's been loyal ever since.:wub2:

gna gna gna gna :sneaky2: :sneaky2: SHOW OFF !