Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jack I think all three are gorgeous.

So I am no help:naughty:

I am sorry you lost you kitty, Kaatje.

Christine, my first experience with a cat crying like a baby was embarrassing...I called the police to see why a baby was crying behind my back fence one night!! These 2 big cops came with their flashlights shining...to find it was a cat. :blush-anim-cl:

kaatje066 - that's so sad about your cat. I'm sorry.:sad:

Haeschen - It must be nerve-racking to wait for a letter to control your destiny. I'm glad to hear Amy's better though - guess not all her feistyness left if she's peeing on Arndt's blanket. :naughty:

Thank you apples, I will wear the pink-and-black one! And the (apple :wink2: ) green one on Saturday.

Kaatje, I'm so sorry about your cat. :emot-sad: She was a very pretty, soft-looking kitty.

On the other hand, hurray for Amy being better! Even if she did get kicked out of bed for it...

--Jack

Thank you apples, I will wear the pink-and-black one! And the (apple :wink2: ) green one on Saturday.

--Jack

Katy is Thursday. What event is happening Saturday?

so much to catch up with :boxed:

Hey nice to see you again. It's your birthday tomorrow! You're the only friend I have at the moment on Facebook...because I asked a whole bunch to try to find me to see how "private" my settings really are. I just cringed everytime I was referred to as "Candy". UGh. So I had to do it - use my real name. I've tried to set it at the highest level of privacy as possible. My biggest problem is that I am a wuss and can't refuse "friends" who've never said "boo" to me for ages. Yeah I know, some people say that's the whole point of Facebook is to re-connect. I want to do it on my own terms though. Oh. And I have hundreds of relatives. And my husband has another few hundred.

I've just been catty in another thread. :blush-anim-cl: I couldn't help myself.

I asked who Mica was. :boxed:

Yeah, I was thinking it's about that time an Apple did some more stirring around here. There's been a bit of a drought. :naughty:

Katy is Thursday. What event is happening Saturday?

Hey nice to see you again. It's your birthday tomorrow! You're the only friend I have at the moment on Facebook...because I asked a whole bunch to try to find me to see how "private" my settings really are. I just cringed everytime I was referred to as "Candy". UGh. So I had to do it - use my real name. I've tried to set it at the highest level of privacy as possible. My biggest problem is that I am a wuss and can't refuse "friends" who've never said "boo" to me for ages. Yeah I know, some people say that's the whole point of Facebook is to re-connect. I want to do it on my own terms though. Oh. And I have hundreds of relatives. And my husband has another few hundred.

Yeah, I was thinking it's about that time an Apple did some more stirring around here. There's been a bit of a drought. :naughty:

Actually it's my birthday today :naughty: Ay I'm kinda fed up with facebook at the moment, it makes no sense :blink:

I'm so desperate to get to Jemma's party that I seriously consider getting on a plane to Latvia and get a plane from there 28 hours later, as it's the cheapest way :boxed:

Actually it's my birthday today :naughty: Ay I'm kinda fed up with facebook at the moment, it makes no sense :blink:

I'm so desperate to get to Jemma's party that I seriously consider getting on a plane to Latvia and get a plane from there 28 hours later, as it's the cheapest way :boxed:

Happy Birthday!

28 hours! Latvia!

*runs off to create Kata a birthday thread*

Glad to hear Amy's alright. Maybe she'll start using her toilet again once the collar is off, it must be really bothering her. One of my cats had to wear one after surgery and all he would do was stand in one place with his head down, collar touching the floor, so I had to take it off.

I'm a bit sad myself. The vet had to put to sleep the last of my four cats a few days ago and I really miss her. I've had her for 16 years. She was the smallest kitten in the litter, but she's survived all her brothers and sisters.

And I can't get a new kitten anymore because I'm allergic.

IMG_1438.jpg

Amy got used to the collar by now. She started to use her toilet again last night. She's still not permitted in the bedroom though :wink2: .

I'm so sad for your cat. She looked so cute.

Haeschen I hope you get some news from Brighton. I used to live in Reading. It's not bad. Only takes 25 minutes to get to Paddington Station.

That's exactly the reason why Reading would be an alternative although my boss already said that the city as such sucks (he studied there). I still hope I will get this ****ing letter :sneaky2:

Haeschen - It must be nerve-racking to wait for a letter to control your destiny. I'm glad to hear Amy's better though - guess not all her feistyness left if she's peeing on Arndt's blanket. :naughty:

It really is annoying. I run to the mailbox every day only to find it empty again :thumbdown: . Today I even stalked the mailman. Still nothing :blink:

Ooh come, I'd love you to come to the party! So would Jemma, we were talking about you last week! I'll get you a cake!

Happy, happy birthday, we've missed you in here you know!

Thanks for all your kind words about my cat, folks. I really appreciate it.:wub2:

Amy got used to the collar by now. She started to use her toilet again last night. She's still not permitted in the bedroom though :wink2: .

Glad to hear Amy is going back to normal!

Now I'm being controversial in the Outrage thread. :thumb_yello:

Hihi, now I'll have to read that one too. Studying material ofcourse, I need to work on my apple-ness.

t2-juicy.jpg

Thanks for all your kind words about my cat, folks. I really appreciate it.:wub2:

Glad to hear Amy is going back to normal!

Hihi, now I'll have to read that one too. Studying material ofcourse, I need to work on my apple-ness.

t2-juicy.jpg

I've just read up about your cat and I am so sorry, she looks like a real sweetie. All I can say is 16 is a good age and you loved her lots, I bet she had a nice life with you.

If only they could live longer, but they can't.

- happy late birthday kata !! :yay:

- jack i would have picked the pink and black one, especially since pink is the colour of the album (if i had been reading the forum while in london and when you posted this, i would have suggested pink and blue, cause they are the colours of the album... oh ! like mika's rosette, i just realized ! ) anyway, the pink and black was my fav

- sorry for your cat kaatje...

- hope you get your letter soon !! :thumbdown: i need a crash in brighton :naughty:

- hmm... i think that's all...