Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haagen Dazs makes Dulce de leche flavoured icecream...it's my total fave.:wub2:

I think brush then floss Suzy. Make a poll at the top of the thread (no pun intended...thread....floss....:roftl:)

*adds new item to grocery list*

Thanks for the poll idea. But I think I've figured it out. I'm going to:

1. brush

2. floss

3. brush (I think my toothbrush is jealous so I'll give it extra attention.)

Found an interesting new game. Might add to my Christmas wish list along with my Tiffany ring.. :biggrin2:

Apples20to20apples.jpg

Anybody wanna play? Maybe if some of us, any of us, ever meet up again. :wink2: Or for some...ever meet up...ever.:sad:

Found an interesting new game. Might add to my Christmas wish list along with my Tiffany ring.. :biggrin2:

Apples20to20apples.jpg

Anybody wanna play? Maybe if some of us, any of us, ever meet up again. :wink2: Or for some...ever meet up...ever.:sad:

*goes to look up what the game's about*

Yesterday I gave LICM a listen for the first time in 8 months and I have to say that his released music is still as great as ever. :thumb_yello: Well, with the exceptions of Erase, Your Sympathy, My Interpretation, and Rain. :boxed: The latter of which I did a rewrite of the other day:

Is it really necessary

Every single day

I'm becoming even more whiny

In every possible way

I sound like a broken record

I whinge and I don’t even know it

My words are becoming more ungrateful

You better get ready for another round of

Whatever crap this is

These lyrics are sh!t

Baby, I hate songs like this

Like a cat in heat

I can't stop wailing

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

These lyrics are sh!t

Baby, I hate songs like...

Is it really necessary

Every single day

I'm becoming even more whiny

In every possible way

I sound like a broken record

I whinge and I don’t even know it

My words are becoming more ungrateful

You better get ready for another round of

Whatever crap this is

These lyrics are sh!t

Like a cat in heat

I can't stop wailing

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

These lyrics are sh!t

These lyrics are sh!t

Baby, I hate songs like...

:mf_rosetinted:

*adds new item to grocery list*

Thanks for the poll idea. But I think I've figured it out. I'm going to:

1. brush

2. floss

3. brush (I think my toothbrush is jealous so I'll give it extra attention.)

Sure it seems that brushing comes first. Why else would the brush start buzzing?

In the case the flosh was to use first the brush would start buzzing only after you flosh and the flosh would jump out of the cabin before that. :mf_rosetinted:

It's good to be back, I've missed you all.

Btw, Suzy, I asked my sister about what should come first brushing or flossing and she said that there are two theories: 1) if you floss first you remove some of the plaque and the fluoride can reach the teeth better when you brush and 2) if you brush first then floss the plaque removal is more thorough but you release plaque into a clean mouth. Therefore you can do them in either order, neither has a significant advantage over the other.

It's good to be back, I've missed you all.

Btw, Suzy, I asked my sister about what should come first brushing or flossing and she said that there are two theories: 1) if you floss first you remove some of the plaque and the fluoride can reach the teeth better when you brush and 2) if you brush first then floss the plaque removal is more thorough but you release plaque into a clean mouth. Therefore you can do them in either order, neither has a significant advantage over the other.

That's why I'm inclined to do the brush-floss-brush process. 'Cept I know it might be harmful to my enamel, so I'll try to be conscious of that.

Thanks Twatty and Twatty's big sis. :thumb_yello:

That's why I'm inclined to do the brush-floss-brush process. 'Cept I know it might be harmful to my enamel, so I'll try to be conscious of that.

Thanks Twatty and Twatty's big sis. :thumb_yello:

It wouldn't affect your enamel much, it's your gums that'd be more prone to damage by over-flossing and over-brushing.

You're lucky she didn't charge me. :naughty:

It wouldn't affect your enamel much, it's your gums that'd be more prone to damage by over-flossing and over-brushing.

You're lucky she didn't charge me. :naughty:

Oh yes, my receding gumline...but I'm also afraid of my enamel from over-brushing because my teeth are very sensitive to cold and hot. :boxed: I could never "chew" icecream or a popsicle. I only bite with my front teeth.:naughty:

Oh yes, my receding gumline...but I'm also afraid of my enamel from over-brushing because my teeth are very sensitive to cold and hot. :boxed: I could never "chew" icecream or a popsicle. I only bite with my front teeth.:naughty:

Do you have the toothpaste Sensodyne in Canada? That can help with hot/cold sensitivity. Also, do you use a soft, medium or hard brush? Extra brushing actually means you get more fluoride to your teeth, enamel is very strong and brushing doesn't really wear it down.

When the apples return from London they now have riveting dental hygiene posts to look forward to. :naughty:

Do you have the toothpaste Sensodyne in Canada? That can help with hot/cold sensitivity. Also, do you use a soft, medium or hard brush? Extra brushing actually means you get more fluoride to your teeth, enamel is very strong and brushing doesn't really wear it down.

When the apples return from London they now have riveting dental hygiene posts to look forward to. :naughty:

Yeah, I do have a soft brush (haunted, but soft) and Sensodyne (somewhere in the back of the cabinet :bleh:) - I just seem to somehow always ignore the better-for-me, more appropriate and recommended paste for the more flashy and fresh tasting/smelling one. :naughty:

Yeah, forget about the "Twilight" series - this dental hygiene story is based on a true story - a personal account of my struggles in the journey to achieving the cleanest set of teeth.:naughty:

Yeah, I do have a soft brush (haunted, but soft) and Sensodyne (somewhere in the back of the cabinet :bleh:) - I just seem to somehow always ignore the better-for-me, more appropriate and recommended paste for the more flashy and fresh tasting/smelling one. :naughty:

Yeah, forget about the "Twilight" series - this dental hygiene story is based on a true story - a personal account of my struggles in the journey to achieving the cleanest set of teeth.:naughty:

In all honesty I'd rather read 300 pages on dental hygiene than read Twilight. It reads like fan fiction, no wonder it has a mass appeal but it isn't my cup of tea. :boxed:

In all honesty I'd rather read 300 pages on dental hygiene than read Twilight. It reads like fan fiction, no wonder it has a mass appeal but it isn't my cup of tea. :boxed:

Well, I sort of got hooked. :bleh: I don't know why I always feel the need to hurry an read the book before the movie comes out.