Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You went to Imperial College?:shocked:

I worked there yes. In the square building on the left (I love this pic :wub2:)

14998465_e6542311f3_b.jpg

I used to live on this street adjacent to the campus. Both these pics were taken from the The Queen's Tower at Imperial College.

749739660_4d732c0263_b.jpg

The best part is I only worked 10 am to 3 pm from Monday to Thursday.

Then one horrible day I woke up in Canada with a real job. :crybaby:

Well, I love London too...but...

...today is zoots' birthday! Happy Birthday zoots! :pbjt::yay:

Don't work too hard today. Don't work past 5pm. Have a lunch. Actually, don't go to work. :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16746

I'm looking forward one day to perhaps loving London also. My sister lived there about 13 years ago, but I never got the chance to visit.

Happy Birthday zoots! *makes note to go to birthday thread*

have you guys seen YELLE's new video ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dNnLN1JaLI

I like it...

No, I haven't. But.... I've finally caught up with the Katy Perry phenomenon. It happened because my son was singing "Black and Gold" in the car. My toddler had been listening to "Golden Brown" yesterday and kept trying to sing those words to the tune of Black and Gold. When we got home I showed her both those songs on youtube so she'd be able to see and hear that they were different songs. As is typical on youtube, once you start looking at stuff, you get sucked in by the related stuff and before you know it you've wasted an hour of your life. So I was looking at related stuff, and Katy Perry came up, so I thought I'd look her up properly. I didn't even make it to checking out her music to begin with, I got sucked into her vlogs. And then the making of Ur so gay. Which I'd heard of but had never heard. So I listened. I loved the fact that the song didn't go where I expected it to. But mostly I was charmed by her vlogs. I probably should have written all this in the Katy Perry thread, but I was here already and I'm lazy.

Bumping, I think we are doing too much chatting on MSN these days. :naughty:

Yes Kata thought maybe you might shun us in London because you were absent from the appleman thread. I told her the party was on MSN :yay:

Hi Satu!! Lovely to see you :wub2:

That Yelle song is one of my favourites on the album. She looks like a candy cane. And what's up with the pilgrim pumpkins on her puffy sleeves? :naughty:

Bumping, I think we are doing too much chatting on MSN these days. :naughty:

I miss my Apples!

I don't have much time to post lately, but I still like popping in to see a happy, healthy Apple thread.

Jelly beans... they're neither jelly nor beans... discuss amongst yourselves.

I miss my Apples!

I don't have much time to post lately, but I still like popping in to see a happy, healthy Apple thread.

Jelly beans... they're neither jelly nor beans... discuss amongst yourselves.

Yes, I was getting worried about this thread. :boxed:

Coincidentally, apples are in season very soon!

"Kidney-shaped confectionary" just doesn't have the same ring as "jelly beans". :naughty: