My school project on him *faints*

HelloPhilippa

Yes, the only HIM in the world

OK, so. IN Guidence, we've been asked to do a project on our hero.

Everyone esle in my class is doing Martin luthur King, Rihanna, inventors ect ect

get the idea much?

SO

it was a perfect excuse to do my loved

MIKAAAA!!!:mf_lustslow:

and tbh, its the most work ive done for a long time, and im having loads&&&loads of fun.

Im trying to make more people like him :naughty:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

any body else done anything like this?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone esle in my class is doing Martin luthur King, Rihanna, inventors ect ect

get the idea much?

SO

and tbh, its the most work ive done for a long time, and im having loads&&&loads of fun.

Haha! Good luck!

I haven't done anything yet, but I've gotta do this persuastion letter for someone to buy something later in the year... and I dunno if I should do LICM or the LICM DVD... :naughty:

get the idea much?

SO

It's a great opportunity to get more people to love Mika! :biggrin2: I wish I could do something like that as well! For once in my life, work would be interesting and fun. Enjoy this unique chance! What are you supposed to work on, by the way? An essay? A presentation?

It's a great opportunity to get more people to love Mika! :biggrin2: I wish I could do something like that as well! For once in my life, work would be interesting and fun. Enjoy this unique chance! What are you supposed to work on, by the way? An essay? A presentation?

its like a booklet thing, ive drawn all the art work and wrote our his history. Ihave NO idea how the teachers gonna react to it

ah well.....mikas worth it :)

its like a booklet thing, ive drawn all the art work and wrote our his history. Ihave NO idea how the teachers gonna react to it

ah well.....mikas worth it :)

Sounds like you have put a lot of work into it! It must be a beautiful work. I'm sure your teachers will be delighted; don't worry about that . :) And I agree: Mika is worth it. :thumb_yello:

get the idea much?

SO

Yeah! For my Spanish coursework, I had to write a profile on a famous person so guess who I did...MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

Yeah! I once did a schoolproject about him. It was for "levensbeschouwing" [really got no idea what the english word for that subject is:naughty:]

Well..We had to write something about who's your most inspiring person in your life. And everyone was doing it about his mom, dad, or some old Dutch historic guy. But I thought that was way too boring.

So first I made a abstract about Forrest Gump. But for some reason the teacher denied it. So I had to make another one.

And than I made something what was about Mika! And he absolutely loved it!

We was like: Ooooh, is that that guy from. (and then he was singing Grace Kelly) It was too funny, because he's like a really old teacher. I think around 60 or something. And at school he's known that he's very dull and out of date. But..I got the highest mark in class! :naughty:

oh my, too good to be true, such a perfect excuse to spend hours on mfc. i wish i was doing it for school. anyway, good luck with that!

I did a Spanish current event on the LA review of his show.

My teacher "loved my enthusiasm"

Best of luck! :wink2:

I bet! :biggrin2:

That sounds like a cool project.

I try to relate my projects to Mika in some way or another, as much as I can. For example, for a Media Arts project, we had to make a mixed media assinment (wher you take different materials to make your art...kind of like a collage) and I chose my theme as conformity (it had people on a conveyor belt going into a bin labelled "beings" with individuals crossed out underneath...they were wearing bowties...). Another project for that class was to create a storyboard. In mine, the idea of the story was that it was the first day of grade 3 and all the students had to get up in front of the class and introduce themselves. Well, "little Leonard" gets up to the class and when he's talking, people snicker at him. Then he stops talking because he's embarassed and the teacher gets mad at him (PS: "little Leonard" was wearing a bowtie). I think it's pretty obvious the "Mika" in those projects...

Also, at the beginning of the semester, my Media Studies techer was going over the course with the class. When we get to the music unit, he mentioned doing a presentation on a musical artist. It's pretty easy to see who I'm planning to do my project on...

ooh that sounds really cool.

Ive got to do a project with an other classmate where you have to interview a celebrity.. one is the interviewer and the other is the star. Well.. I'm Mika!:D And it's funny cause my friend who's the interviewer is called Yasmine and she let me be mika under one condition... I have to talk about Mika's sister, Yasmine:p

but it's in arabic.:mf_rosetinted:

sounds cool! In my resistant materials project I had to make a collage on shapes, colours and themes that inspire me, so I made a collage of all the LICM atrwork! I also included loads of pictures of Mika....my teacher said he loved the artowork but said "How will pictures of a curly haired man help you in your project?" I said "Its Mika, not any old curly haired man, its Mika" But he was right, it didnt help me, I just liked looking at the pictures in class....:wub2:

That sounds like a cool project.

I try to relate my projects to Mika in some way or another, as much as I can. For example, for a Media Arts project, we had to make a mixed media assinment (wher you take different materials to make your art...kind of like a collage) and I chose my theme as conformity (it had people on a conveyor belt going into a bin labelled "beings" with individuals crossed out underneath...they were wearing bowties...). Another project for that class was to create a storyboard. In mine, the idea of the story was that it was the first day of grade 3 and all the students had to get up in front of the class and introduce themselves. Well, "little Leonard" gets up to the class and when he's talking, people snicker at him. Then he stops talking because he's embarassed and the teacher gets mad at him (PS: "little Leonard" was wearing a bowtie). I think it's pretty obvious the "Mika" in those projects...

Also, at the beginning of the semester, my Media Studies techer was going over the course with the class. When we get to the music unit, he mentioned doing a presentation on a musical artist. It's pretty easy to see who I'm planning to do my project on...

i like the conformity idea a lot, and the bowties.. and aww, little Leonard :wink2: nice!