Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And now I'm off. Really. At least I try....

Sweet dreams and see you soon!

sweetdreamsgif.gif

I. CAN'T. GET. ENOUGH. OF THOS VIDEO...:shocked::wub2:

i just finished this and i think its fairly Mikagasmic. If you want to watch its to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds:) All Mika!

and here is my other one if you haven't seen it, this one has more pics though!

:woot_jump:

I have to go now:tears::thumbdown:, but I'm totally looking forward to seeing it tomorrow!! I can't wait. THANKS!

Hi Anouk

OMG!!! We have had a disaster, me and Mika were woken up this morning by a strange sound, like a cat meowing, we got up and went downstairs to see what is was and had a total shock of our lives, something has gone "wrong" with Harry, he's turned into a kitten!! Something must be happening to his DNA!! I know he looks cute but I want Harry back:tears: We are going to take him to my College as there are lots of science kind of people there and hopefully they will be able to do something, hopefully change him back to Harry. Heres a pic of Harry the kitten, he is cute I know but I miss Harry. I will let you know what happens.

mika_1790362-3.jpg

Hi Anouk

OMG!!! We have had a disaster, me and Mika were woken up this morning by a strange sound, like a cat meowing, we got up and went downstairs to see what is was and had a total shock of our lives, something has gone "wrong" with Harry, he's turned into a kitten!! Something must be happening to his DNA!! I know he looks cute but I want Harry back:tears: We are going to take him to my College as there are lots of science kind of people there and hopefully they will be able to do something, hopefully change him back to Harry. Heres a pic of Harry the kitten, he is cute I know but I miss Harry. I will let you know what happens.

mika_1790362-3.jpg

:shocked: Karen, that's a REAL disaster, I don't know what to say to you right now.... Surely it's the cutest kitten ever, but I can understand you want Harry back. Kittens don't like chicken like we do. And they can't cook either. I'm so sorry for you.....

Here it's an awful morning. Mica and I have an appointment to see the dentist, and you know how afraid he is for that. It's not his biggest fear, but it comes closely. I told him that it's a really nice dentist and that he won't hurt Mica, but he is just so afraid that he's hiding himself all the time. It's so badly...he didn't want his morning chicken when he realised what day it was....So you can understand that it's not nice.... And I really have to take him with me, otherwise I'm afraid the neighbour will notice that he's home alone, and then steal him..... O I just don't know what to do... I can call a babysit, but I don't trust them either. I love him so much it makes me paranoid....

Let me know how things are with you. I really hope that those science people can help you out with that poor Harry. I'll pray for you...

mika_16_wenn1407027.jpg

He looks so good :wub2:Mika147.jpg
Originally posted by Clay A.

(sorry I'm knew...when I clicked "quote" it only copied her comment.)

OHmygosh those PANTS! I LOVE IT. His leeeegs...hahaha. You all know what I mean.

I wonder if he's clapping with the audience during Relax Take It Easy!

Ahhhhh he really should wear those pants more.

Mika looks good in every single color, any shade.