Shaza!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, or maybe he just really doesn't like Jordan:blink:

ah well, either way I find it kind of funny:lmao:

I watched them give Mika the award on YouTube, and Peter was scratching his head behind Mika, when Mika was giving his speech. You could tell the they don't like Mika. Probably because Peter hasn't had a hit in years, and Jordan... well... we know what she's famous for.

1-He said it in the "BBC Class of 2007" radio interview which was aired around Xmas 2007.

2-He said it just before singing Billy Brown in Toronto at the Kool Haus on 29-01-08.

3-He said it when I was chatting to him about the Tshirt that I'd made for him as a present, and he said that he had been wearing it during the US gigs in jan-feb 20008.

I said "no way!!" and then he said yes, and number 3.

I hope that this is a satisfactiry explanation:naughty:.

I've been asked so many times, that I think I may just do a thread on it.

:naughty: thank you, that was a brilliant explanation:thumb_yello:

cool, I remember hearing the first one somewhere but couldn't remember where, is that on youtube anymore?

I watched them give Mika the award on YouTube, and Peter was scratching his head behind Mika, when Mika was giving his speech. You could tell the they don't like Mika. Probably because Peter hasn't had a hit in years, and Jordan... well... we know what she's famous for.

oh yeah I forgot about that video, I might go look to see there reactions to him more:naughty:

If only there was a psychologist handy to tell us the ins and outs of Mika and other people near Mika' s body language:naughty:

Well, watching the footage, i think those 2 for some reason don't like Mika. Katie, or Jordan whatever they call her nowadays, was talking all the way through his acceptance speech, and Andre was scratching his head so furiously it was like he had headlice or something...! :lol3:

Maybe he was trying to pass them onto Mika....

I could hardly concentrate on what Mika was saying because of those 2 making a show of themselves.

And the way she announced Mika's name was through gritted teeth, with a fake-ass smile, so its pretty obvious that for some reason they don't like him??

Well, watching the footage, i think those 2 for some reason don't like Mika. Katie, or Jordan whatever they call her nowadays, was talking all the way through his acceptance speech, and Andre was scratching his head so furiously it was like he had headlice or something...! :lol3:

Maybe he was trying to pass them onto Mika....

I could hardly concentrate on what Mika was saying because of those 2 making a show of themselves.

And the way she announced Mika's name was through gritted teeth, with a fake-ass smile, so its pretty obvious that for some reason they don't like him??

I couldn't concentrate either. They were incredibly rude doing that while Mika was doing his speech. It made me angry.

I couldn't concentrate either. They were incredibly rude doing that while Mika was doing his speech. It made me angry.

Well then it's no wonder Mika said no. Especially after hearing Jordan sing with her husband onstage (hideous) I would have run the other way if she asked for a picture/hug. She's horrible!

First, I've got nothing to say against Jordan or Peter. I don't really know of them.

I actually watched the video and I noticed (and you all probably have as well) that Mika said something to Jordan which made her say, "Oh. Thank You." and then hands him the award and then she says, "Another one." Can anyone make out what he says to her?

Anyway, she didn't look too pleased when she said his name and neither did Peter. I'm guessing the feeling is mutual between all of them. Jordan didn't look too happy when she said Mika, Peter stepped back so that he was way out of Mika's way, Mika didn't really reach to give Jordan a hug (she reached for him), he didn't acknowledge Peter, Peter and Jordan (I keep wanting to call her Katie) talked throughout his speech, and then Mika deliberately walks around Jordan after he's done.

Again, I think both parties are at fault if there is really anything to be blamed for. And apparently this is on the news over there so it's a big deal to some, don't know why. Mika did snubbed Jordan and Peter but Jordan and Peter snubbed Mika as well.

First, I've got nothing to say against Jordan or Peter. I don't really know of them.

I actually watched the video and I noticed (and you all probably have as well) that Mika said something to Jordan which made her say, "Oh. Thank You." and then hands him the award and then she says, "Another one." Can anyone make out what he says to her?

Anyway, she didn't look too pleased when she said his name and neither did Peter. I'm guessing the feeling is mutual between all of them. Jordan didn't look too happy when she said Mika, Peter stepped back so that he was way out of Mika's way, Mika didn't really reach to give Jordan a hug (she reached for him), he didn't acknowledge Peter, Peter and Jordan (I keep wanting to call her Katie) talked throughout his speech, and then Mika deliberately walks around Jordan after he's done.

Again, I think both parties are at fault if there is really anything to be blamed for. And apparently this is on the news over there so it's a big deal to some, don't know why. Mika did snubbed Jordan and Peter but Jordan and Peter snubbed Mika as well.

He whispered: "Jordan, they actually look natural today":mf_rosetinted:

*Runs away and hides under table*

haha i think that is really funny. mika is still a great guy, though. If you watch the interviews on youtube of him after the capital awards (i think that was the one), he looks really tired, so maybe that's why he didn't stay much longer. poor mika!

When I look at the vid of this I think it looks like Peter is a bit put out that mika didn't shake his hand or w/e it is your meant to do when you get presented with the award, (that is why he is scratching he head), but I don't think it was deliberate on Mika's part at that moment because Johnny and Denise came forward to shake his hand etc so distracted him. (that's what it looks like to me anyway).

I don't know if they dislike each other or not, but I think after all this they will do. But then I have to remind myself how gossip mags and the like always say rubbish and exaggerate incidents between celebs and try to cause rifts, they do it all the time (though I know Jordan/Katie does seem to enjoy picking a good fight with people quite a lot).

It's not really all that important really and I am sure when Mika doesn't play along with "argument" then it will die a death and she will move onto someone else.

She's sooo desperate and chanceless. I guess she thinks that this is the only way for getting attention.

Really.. F*ck her. [i didn't say that:naughty: ]

You just said the right word !:naughty:

He whispered: "Jordan, they actually look natural today":mf_rosetinted:

*Runs away and hides under table*

Haha, didn't she get a breast reduction recently? After looking her up, her boobs were like FF's or something? That is just way too ridiculous. I think she'd look nice if she tried to look more natural.