• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they're probably gonna blame the next delay on a "topless week" then :newyear:

:roftl: :roftl:

yay for officialy unoffiacly officialness on the official we're officialy not official yet thread.:mf_rosetinted:

gotta love this thread :roftl:

A day has passed since the many incidents and John is feeling somewhat refreshed. He gets out of bed and goes towards the kitchen, but comes to a standstill as he notices the office door is shut, and can hear some commotion inside. He opens the door quietly...

Jerry: Mommy it's not working! I'm putting the paper on it but it's just not working! *stamps feet*

Jerry's mum: Maybe you have to be patient...it has a lot to scan after all...

John looks down and sees the end of the the long sheet of paper at his feet...his eyes trail forwards as the long sheet continues onwards and upwards, as the very beginning is on a scanner.

John: :doh:

Jerry: JOHN!! *squeals and jumps up and down excitedly* Thank God you're here! I don't know how on Earth to do this, I really don't. I mean, it's scanned THAT bit but it won't scan anymore-

John: Jerry -

Jerry: We even tried stuffing it all in but then the lid wouldn't shut -

Jerry: And we know it definitely works cos I stuck my bum on it earlier -

John: Jer- wha- EXCUSE ME?!

Jerry: I farted on it too, sorry. I thought it might capture the wind, but it didn't.

John: :shocked:

Jerry: *sees John's face and panics* Uh! It wasn't my idea! It was Mika's! *points to the corner of the room where Mika is hiding behind a thin plastic tree. John's red eyes zoom in on Mika*

Mika: *comes out, laughs nervously and backs into a corner and John thunders nearer* How much do you love me?

John: Mika.

Mika: How much do you care?

Mika: How much do you miss me when I'm not there?

John: :furious:

Mika: How much do you love me? How much do you care?

John: *steam starts coming out of his ears and nostrils*

Mika: How much do you need me when I'm not there?

John: I'm warning you, boy.

Mika: DO DO DO DODO, DO DO DO-

John: *thwack*

True brilliance:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

A day has passed since the many incidents and John is feeling somewhat refreshed. He gets out of bed and goes towards the kitchen, but comes to a standstill as he notices the office door is shut, and can hear some commotion inside. He opens the door quietly...

Jerry: Mommy it's not working! I'm putting the paper on it but it's just not working! *stamps feet*

Jerry's mum: Maybe you have to be patient...it has a lot to scan after all...

John looks down and sees the end of the the long sheet of paper at his feet...his eyes trail forwards as the long sheet continues onwards and upwards, as the very beginning is on a scanner.

John: :doh:

Jerry: JOHN!! *squeals and jumps up and down excitedly* Thank God you're here! I don't know how on Earth to do this, I really don't. I mean, it's scanned THAT bit but it won't scan anymore-

Jerry: We even tried stuffing it all in but then the lid wouldn't shut -

Jerry: And we know it definitely works cos I stuck my bum on it earlier -

John: Jer- wha- EXCUSE ME?!

Jerry: I farted on it too, sorry. I thought it might capture the wind, but it didn't.

John: :shocked:

Jerry: *sees John's face and panics* Uh! It wasn't my idea! It was Mika's! *points to the corner of the room where Mika is hiding behind a thin plastic tree. John's red eyes zoom in on Mika*

Mika: *comes out, laughs nervously and backs into a corner and John thunders nearer* How much do you love me?

Mika: How much do you care?

Mika: How much do you miss me when I'm not there?

John: :furious:

Mika: How much do you love me? How much do you care?

John: *steam starts coming out of his ears and nostrils*

Mika: How much do you need me when I'm not there?

John: I'm warning you, boy.

Mika: DO DO DO DODO, DO DO DO-

John: *thwack*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Caz :punk:

while we're all waiting....i got a bit crafty and just finished a Mika Video to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds! Tell me what you think! I'll post it in a few places, because i don't really want to start a thread:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

and here is my other one if you haven't seen it

yay!

FANTASTIC :thumb_yello:

YAAAAY for being unnofficial!!! :groupwave:

May I be so bold to ask what we can expect of that marriage? What are the advantages? I haven't read the threads so please forgive me for asking so stupidly.Why is everyone (not everyoneeveryone) making such a fuss about it? May I say "I don't care" or will people shout at me then again, for saying so?

:naughty:

I LOOOOVE being unofficial. :yay:

That last year of unofficialness was a blast.

I don't know what a change may bring with it, I'm not around much on other fanclubs. Apparently there is a more or less general idea about benefits among those who are more experienced in fanclub matters. However, it might be a case of wait and see.

Oh and btw, have I gotten all wrong again or did FD actually say that contracts have been signed and rights have changed owners? :wink2:

So I guess officialness has come already... mwhahahah. :naughty:

Not that I thought anybody was interested, but just the other night I had a weird dream about the status change. The background of the page was yucky blue-ish and ugly little monsters all around... :blink::tears:

It's kinda scary, but I actually had a dream about the MFC being official :blink: We all recieved our tickets for the secret gigs without even ordering them and they were delivered with a box of chocolate :yay: And then when we got there, Mika made his way round to every single one of us before the gig to say something personal. He had a list he tried to hide that he was looking at and then he said something sweet and relevant to each of us. Sadly he got me confused with someone else on the list and talked about how hot it was in Ibiza :yay: And then there was a backstage party of course, but we could only get invited if we knew an insider, but we all knew someone, so there was 8000 people there sharing 2 bottles of champagne and then we spent the rest of the night complaining about that...and about the fact that they didn't even know we preferred a different kind of chocolates than the ones delivered with the tickets...and about Mika only spending 5 minutes with each of us and so on :yay:

maybe that means we're never happy with what we get :roftl:

Jerry: We're official!!! Mommy gave me reading lessons so now I can use the MFC! *confused? read my stories in this thread*

MFC: NO. WE'VE CHANGED OUR MINDS. WE DON'T WANT TO BE OFFICIAL ANYMORE. TAKE IT BACK.

Jerry: :tears::crybaby:

maybe that means we're never happy with what we get :roftl:

Jerry: We're official!!! Mommy gave me reading lessons so now I can use the MFC! *confused? read my stories in this thread*

MFC: NO. WE'VE CHANGED OUR MINDS. WE DON'T WANT TO BE OFFICIAL ANYMORE. TAKE IT BACK.

Jerry: :tears::crybaby:

:roftl::roftl:

Oh we should totally do that to him :mf_rosetinted:

That last year of unofficialness was a blast.

I don't know what a change may bring with it, I'm not around much on other fanclubs. Apparently there is a more or less general idea about benefits among those who are more experienced in fanclub matters. However, it might be a case of wait and see.

well, whatever change there might be, if we have to wait so long for every benefit we might get through this, the only actual change will be a bunch of waiting parties. :yay::naughty:

It's kinda scary, but I actually had a dream about the MFC being official :blink: We all recieved our tickets for the secret gigs without even ordering them and they were delivered with a box of chocolate.

And then when we got there, Mika made his way round to every single one of us before the gig to say something personal. He had a list he tried to hide that he was looking at and then he said something sweet and relevant to each of us. Sadly he got me confused with someone else on the list and talked about how hot it was in Ibiza.

And then there was a backstage party of course, but we could only get invited if we knew an insider, but we all knew someone, so there was 8000 people there sharing 2 bottles of champagne and then we spent the rest of the night complaining about that...and about the fact that they didn't even know we preferred a different kind of chocolates than the ones delivered with the tickets...and about Mika only spending 5 minutes with each of us and so on.

:lmao: That entire dream sounds very true to life. Did he call you Chelsea? I think that's what Jemma gets when he sees her. :naughty:

How rude! Make that week put it's top back on straight away! This isn't the Sun you know! :newyear:

All I have to say is that with all this anticipation this better be the best We Are Finally Offical announcement ever.

Well it's the only one, so it's bound to be the best! :newyear:

Oh and btw, have I gotten all wrong again or did FD actually say that contracts have been signed and rights have changed owners? :wink2:

So I guess officialness has come already... mwhahahah.

That's pretty much my take on it. We're unofficially official the way I see it.

It's kinda scary, but I actually had a dream about the MFC being official We all recieved our tickets for the secret gigs without even ordering them and they were delivered with a box of chocolate And then when we got there, Mika made his way round to every single one of us before the gig to say something personal. He had a list he tried to hide that he was looking at and then he said something sweet and relevant to each of us. Sadly he got me confused with someone else on the list and talked about how hot it was in Ibiza And then there was a backstage party of course, but we could only get invited if we knew an insider, but we all knew someone, so there was 8000 people there sharing 2 bottles of champagne and then we spent the rest of the night complaining about that...and about the fact that they didn't even know we preferred a different kind of chocolates than the ones delivered with the tickets...and about Mika only spending 5 minutes with each of us and so on

:naughty::lmao::lmfao:

they're probably gonna blame the next delay on a "topless week" then :newyear:

:boxed::roftl:

well, whatever change there might be, if we have to wait so long for every benefit we might get through this, the only actual change will be a bunch of waiting parties.

That's what I'm thinking :sneaky2:

:lmao: That entire dream sounds very true to life. Did he call you Chelsea? I think that's what Jemma gets when he sees her. :naughty:

you serious? :blink:

Aw, you're gonna make him run back to his mummy :tears:

xDDD

looks like John has reading problems too. have you seen the statement in the "mfc will be the official fansite for mika" thread? capital letters in random places!

while we're all waiting....i got a bit crafty and just finished a Mika Video to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds! Tell me what you think! I'll post it in a few places, because i don't really want to start a thread:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

and here is my other one if you haven't seen it

yay!

:wub2: I love it :mf_lustslow:

What did you use to do them?

Thanks for making such great vids:huglove: