btw, what does "top of next week" mean? :blink: never heard this expression, does it mean beginning, middle, end of next week? or some time next week?

ive never heard it either lol but im guessing it means the beginning. although technically, SUNDAY is the beginning of the week...so.....:hypo:

:roftl:

nah, maybe monday/tuesday.

Or 3 months away, who knows?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive never heard it either lol but im guessing it means the beginning. although technically, SUNDAY is the beginning of the week...so.....:hypo:

:roftl:

nah, maybe monday/tuesday.

I think it's the end of the week but english is not my first language :naughty:

Or 3 months away, who knows?

:lmao:

btw, what does "top of next week" mean? :blink: never heard this expression, does it mean beginning, middle, end of next week? or some time next week?

I thought it was my lousy english, glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know.

Well, I do know that it means NOT NOW. :mf_rosetinted:

why is everyone using the christmas tree smiley on here? :blink: is that a hint on "we might have to wait until next christmas"? :naughty:

and why does the system keep logging me out all the time today? dash3.gif

interesting thing about the "top of next week", that not even the native english speakers know what it means - jerry's secret language! :das:

why is everyone using the christmas tree smiley on here? :blink: is that a hint on "we might have to wait until next christmas"? :

and why does the system keep logging me out all the time today? dash3.gif

interesting thing about the "top of next week", that not even the native english speakers know what it means - jerry's secret language! :das:

:newyear: = the next :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm..maybe we have to wait until next christmas indeed, who knows:das:

I hope we won't have to wait THAT long though:boxed:

I hope that when we DO become 'official' we are not in for a rude awakening!

.......besides WE have always 'felt' like we were THE OFFICIAL fan club anyways! No one else rocks like the MFC! :huglove:

It's kinda scary, but I actually had a dream about the MFC being official :blink: We all recieved our tickets for the secret gigs without even ordering them and they were delivered with a box of chocolate :yay: And then when we got there, Mika made his way round to every single one of us before the gig to say something personal. He had a list he tried to hide that he was looking at and then he said something sweet and relevant to each of us. Sadly he got me confused with someone else on the list and talked about how hot it was in Ibiza :yay: And then there was a backstage party of course, but we could only get invited if we knew an insider, but we all knew someone, so there was 8000 people there sharing 2 bottles of champagne and then we spent the rest of the night complaining about that...and about the fact that they didn't even know we preferred a different kind of chocolates than the ones delivered with the tickets...and about Mika only spending 5 minutes with each of us and so on :yay:

I had a dream that we became official too. And the whole point of it was that all of the "perks" were really rinky-dink and everyone was like "Is that it?" :blink:

LOL, I could watch this one forever: dash3.gif

Guess boredom leads to being amused that easily :naughty:

Awww: dash3.gif

Oh my gosh!:roftl: :roftl: That's actually the funniest thing I've seen all day..

I just watched it for the longest time:naughty:

LOL, I could watch this one forever: dash3.gif

Guess boredom leads to being amused that easily :naughty:

Awww: dash3.gif

shall we start finding names for it? like wallandrich? :naughty::lmao:

I had a dream that we became official too. And the whole point of it was that all of the "perks" were really rinky-dink and everyone was like "Is that it?" :blink:

:blink: If that happens they'd better put Mika online quick. Everyone will be so excited they'll forget about the lack of other perks. :naughty:

:blink: If that happens they'd better put Mika online quick. Everyone will be so excited they'll forget about the lack of other perks. :naughty:

Put Mika online.... LOL :roftl: violently and againgst his will, dragged in front of his computer by John and Jerry while protesting emphatically: "Mwahhh, but I don't want to go among mad people..."

Oh..and I'm pretty sure top of the week means the beginng of the week. But I really doubt that's gonna happen.:boxed:

Yeah me too :thumbdown:

First I thought we shouldn't complain since we're becoming official but they can't just tell us they'll announce it tomorrow, not announce it and do that again and again and expect us staying happy :boxed: