MFC - Officialness Update

Is that pm Fred?

I know I am not Fred but I should think so.....

AM is when people are going to work and such, well in the UK anyway and in the evening is when most people go on....but then again the Aussies have a compeltely different time....I dont know....this whole post was a complete waste of time! lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this 10am UK time tommorow? Thanks x

NOOOO!

Ahem...

No, I was trying to work out what time it is here compared to England..

Our clocks went forward last weekend! Its 13.15pm here just now!!

Don't know how far in front of us you are though!!

Its not happening tomorrow - Fred will post the time and date he will

post the announcement once he actually HAS it i his hand - that way we do not

get disappointed again!! :thumb_yello:

Damn it! I hate Daylight Saving!

Right... so it's 10 hours...

Thanks for telling me the time Wendy...

AM is when people are going to work and such, well in the UK anyway and in the evening is when most people go on....but then again the Aussies have a compeltely different time....I dont know....this whole post was a complete waste of time! lol

I reckon it'll be am for you guys... depends on when Jerry gets on and says to post or not...

NOOOO!

Ahem...

No, I was trying to work out what time it is here compared to England..

Damn it! I hate Daylight Saving!

Right... so it's 10 hours...

Thanks for telling me the time Wendy...

So - if Fred posted at 10p UK time - it would be 8am your time!!

That would be manageable yes?

No it wasn't a complete waste, at least you established that you are not Fred!:naughty:

Good! And how are you coping with all the pressure?

I think that not saying anything until there is 100% proof is a much better idea. And certainly more professional. :thumb_yello:

I mean that in a nice way, btw.. There'll be alot less backlash on you and the Mods now.

I have all respect for professionalism but in this special case I just loved to be able to follow Freddies bubbling enthusiasm.:wink2:

It was great moments, he, and the others have been working so hard on this and know for sure I would have felt the same. It’s contagious isn’t it?:thumb_yello:

Sounds good. Now is that 10ish AM or 10ish PM?

Good to hear we have a reliable server now!! This will test it.

If it crashes we all need to stay calm.. (As if we'll be calm

:throw: Perfectly calm!:cheerful_h4h:

Hey all , hope everyone is ok today :thumb_yello:

Some great comments in here

I hope we can close it all this week and move on , we had two false starts from Jerry last week of defiante "you will have tommorow"

As I said last week .. (not sure if I made it clear enough) .. I will post a time and also date when the official news goes up , I will only do this when the information is 100% seen and available :thumb_yello:

Ill update as /when , but not until I have definate information

<drinks coffee and looks at the heavy snow>

thanks for the update! Looking forward to the announcement!

Yes I was thinking of that and I "think" 10 ish UK time should cover it , watta say ? ...

Yeh it can handle it:thumb_yello:

The recent server issues was due to going to the new server , this can handle it .. ohh god a crash is the LAST thing we need:shocked:

Yes, or you'll have people knocking on your door FD!! :roftl: Snow or no snow!!

Btw, here a couple of pics of my garden when I woke up yesterday...

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

thanks for the update! Looking forward to the announcement!

me too ! :thumb_yello:

I personally think 10 pm uk time is a great time for everyone , that way its almost evening or morning for most countries ... besides isnt the time going to be announced anyway ? so therefore everyone will know beforehand and noone misses out .... my 2 cents ...

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

*is jelous* ... i LOVE the snow but it NEVER settles :thumbdown: wheres the snowman ?? :naughty:

wow sariflor, i think that's more snow than we had in munich the whole winter! :shocked:

so did i get that right that the post we are not supposed to wait for cause no-one knows if and when it will happen, is likely to be posted around 10 pm english time? :naughty::newyear:

*is jelous* ... i LOVE the snow but it NEVER settles :thumbdown: wheres the snowman ?? :naughty:

No snowman....I was too lazy for that:naughty:- Just took the pics from indoors, with my nightie still on, and went to get some tea...

wow sariflor, i think that's more snow than we had in munich the whole winter! :shocked:

Imagine my shock when I saw this, after having a true-spring day last week when it was like 16 or 17 degrees! I couldn't believe my eyes:shocked:

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

That's a lot of snow :wub2: That's in London right? I didn't even look out of the window when I woke up this morning :naughty: *goes to garden to see if there's any snow left*

Imagine my shock when I saw this, after having a true-spring day last week when it was like 16 or 17 degrees! I couldn't believe my eyes:shocked:

well, here it's not unusual if it snows in march, but as spring has already started in february this year, i was quite shocked when i returned from sunny australia with 28 degrees to minus 2 degrees in munich... :boxed: and since i'm back, the weather is changing weekly from spring to winter (although there isn't much snow, anyway none that stays on the ground... it's just f*ing cold :thumbdown: ). i knew that strange weather is typical for april, but this is ridiculous. :sneaky2:

well, let's be happy that at the end of february there wasn't any snow in london. :biggrin2:

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

Sara, I am jealuos now! How I love snow and how little it snows in Madrid... BTW, love your garden, seems like a great place to be in the summer nights:naughty:

I have all respect for professionalism but in this special case I just loved to be able to follow Freddies bubbling enthusiasm.:wink2:

It was great moments, he, and the others have been working so hard on this and know for sure I would have felt the same. It’s contagious isn’t it?:thumb_yello:

Oh.. It's definitely been fun and frustrating.. :naughty: And I enjoyed the infrequent updates too..

What I meant was that by not posting until there's proof is better now, because most of us were going insane with the waiting and the nothing happening.. especially when the "news" was going to be posted and that involved staying up all night waiting for it here.. because of timezones, I was going to bed at 5am.. :boxed:

At least now I can be here when it's likely to happen for sure. I signed the petition so I really want to be here when the announcement is posted..

Our snow (5 mins ago):

p4070379vt0.jpg

It was about five time as much around Easter.... I quite like snow, but not so much in spring :sneaky2:

Very pretty, but Sorry for your luck, Violet Sky.:thumbdown: I also like snow, but in the winter, please. Our snow is nearly Gone, melted, YAY !!! (But there could be/will likely be at least one more snowstorm before it's all over.)

Bring on the spring! :thumb_yello:

That's in London right? I didn't even look out of the window when I woke up this morning *goes to garden to see if there's any snow left*

Well, "technically" I'm Surrey, but it's still London Zone 4, so yes. Yesterday morning though!!:roftl:

well, let's be happy that at the end of february there wasn't any snow in london.

You're so right there- :thumbdown: That would have totally sucked

Sara, I am jealuos now! How I love snow and how little it snows in Madrid... BTW, love your garden, seems like a great place to be in the summer nights

well...I always find it too cold in the summer here anyway,which means that I don't sit outside much at night, so no need for you to be jealous!

I'd rather sit outside in Madrid, that is the sort of temperature that my body needs:naughty:

Our snow (5 mins ago):

p4070379vt0.jpg

It was about five time as much around Easter.... I quite like snow, but not so much in spring :sneaky2:

Wow, how amazing is that!!! (the place, area).Very nice:wub2: