MFC - Officialness Update

Well your well right .... only ... am I bovvered .... I mean ... am I bovvered .... you're well right ... only .... am I bovverred ..... you are well right ........

........ I'm just getting my grades so ......

Catherine Tate in disguise? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:naughty:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, like me I guess there is many fans from countries not in europe...

I can't send money from here, first of all because I don't have a credit card and I don't know a person who has it. Second, the euro is 4 or 5 times stronger than currency here...and sterling is 6 times! (it means, I'd have to do 4 times the effort you do to pay)

I don't have paypal, I don't even know what the hell paypal is.

third..Western Union here is complicated. And you have to pay a really important fee :thumbdown:

I'm not the most participative people here, but all I can give you is my willpower and my words, and something I can contribute with in the projects.

I don't ask too much, just being part of the official Mika Fan Club. To have te opportunity to send a letter or drawing to Mika someday, and that Mika knows how much argentineans love him. Also, probably I'll never have the opportunity to travel to see him live...So I don't ask for benefits about the tickets. But if someday he comes to southamerica, for sure I'd like to meet him after the concert just like some of you did! Even though I'm not the one donating money for the MFC.

I hope I was clear and understandable:wink2:

That made perfect sense thanks :thumb_yello:

about a fee, i wouldn't mind if there was one if it's necessary - but not for the forum itself, just for the additional benefits, if there are any. cause it would be unfair towards people who live in countries where mika doesn't do concerts, that they have to pay for benefits like secret gigs and stuff like that, if they can't go there.

so if they want to set up a fee, i'd suggest a separate part of the forum for paying members, so everyone can still discuss on the normal forum like we're used to it, but the paying members are the "fanclub members", who get the benefits. of course it would also be good if they offered different payment options, like in different currencies and different ways, and not just for example credit card payments in US dollars.

of course they could also say that the fee is optional for those who joined before a certain date. i guess most of us who are able to would still pay (i would anyway). :wink2:

well, like me I guess there is many fans from countries not in europe...

I can't send money from here, first of all because I don't have a credit card and I don't know a person who has it. Second, the euro is 4 or 5 times stronger than currency here...and sterling is 6 times! (it means, I'd have to do 4 times the effort you do to pay)

I don't have paypal, I don't even know what the hell paypal is.

third..Western Union here is complicated. And you have to pay a really important fee :thumbdown:

I'm not the most participative people here, but all I can give you is my willpower and my words, and something I can contribute with in the projects.

I don't ask too much, just being part of the official Mika Fan Club.

I agree with you on this. :thumb_yello:

i hope there won't be a fee, i can't afford it and i dont have an online bank account or anything...we've gone through this before, and im one of the regulars here! would that mean that me, being one of the most dedicated fans here as i'm on practically everyday, been here since almost it's birth, inputted my own thoughts about the MFC, participated in many projects and made one myself, not to mention that I also signed the petition, wouldn't be able to have certain things simply because i'm not as privileged as others? for example, other fans could just sign up here just to have the perks because they can afford it...

Well there shouldn't be any fees. I mean,in the petition, it was clearly said that becoming official would not imply having to pay something, right ? :blink:

I agree , the problem is that people like Mika and Jerry have to make sure what is posted is 100% spot on and that can take a while .....

And knowing how picky the Mikster is, it can take a looooooooong time...:roftl: He's probably gone through 3 drafts of the "thing" already and can't decide on when it's ready,lol:naughty:

About details such as fees, etc....I'm not majorly concerned which way it goes, but I think that it's probably best to see what they come up with, and once we know the facts, look at how it can be made to work.

It's probably the most practical solution, no?

All we can do now otherwise, is speculate:thumb_yello: .

And knowing how picky the Mikster is, it can take a looooooooong time...:roftl: He's probably gone through 3 drafts of the "thing" already and can't decide on when it's ready,lol:naughty:

this is where Caz comes in and writes us a little funny script of hers :naughty:

this is where Caz comes in and writes us a little funny script of hers :naughty:

Oh, oh I see....so YOOOOU decide when my muse comes and knocks on my door and go "here ya go! Inspiration for ya love!"

gee, thanks danika :sneaky2:

LOL, although sariflor did say she was missing my stories :blush-anim-cl:

About details such as fees, etc....I'm not majorly concerned which way it goes, but I think that it's probably best to see what they come up with, and once we know the facts, look at how it can be made to work.

It's probably the most practical solution, no?

All we can do now otherwise, is speculate:thumb_yello: .

Yeah, but what would be the reasons of paying a fee exactly ? I'm sorry, I haven't read the all thread, just saw the "fee" part ^^°

Oh, oh I see....so YOOOOU decide when my muse comes and knocks on my door and go "here ya go! Inspiration for ya love!"

gee, thanks danika :sneaky2:

LOL, although sariflor did say she was missing my stories :blush-anim-cl:

Whoops didn't expect you to reply so soon :roftl::roftl:

Oh come on, you weren't tempted at all to type up something there :das::roftl:

i hope there won't be a fee, i can't afford it and i dont have an online bank account or anything...we've gone through this before, and im one of the regulars here! would that mean that me, being one of the most dedicated fans here as i'm on practically everyday, been here since almost it's birth, inputted my own thoughts about the MFC, participated in many projects and made one myself, not to mention that I also signed the petition, wouldn't be able to have certain things simply because i'm not as privileged as others? for example, other fans could just sign up here just to have the perks because they can afford it...

Unfortunately I'm not sure I'd be able to pay a fee as well.. simply because I don't have an online bank account and I obviously can't just use my parents' credit cards whenever I feel like it.. I could try but I'm not sure it would work.. I just hope this whole thing works out eventually, first. I also agree that many of the younger regular users and such wouldn't be able to afford a fee.. Perhaps some sort of system can be worked out? I'm not sure..

We'll wait and see...:sneaky2:

The script has finally been done, and the looooong sheet of paper has been handed to Mika.

Mika: wow, that's pretty long. And it's so...colourful?

Jerry: yeah I know! Mommy did me proud :original:

Jerry's mum: *shouting from the kitchen* Do ya want some chocolate hobnobs with your cuppa tea chicky-poo?

Jerry: Yes please mommy! You're the best!

Mika: wow, look at all the drawings your mum made, they're incredible.

John comes over, sees the paper, and a happy grin is splattered on his face, although it looks quite painful. He hasn't smiled for a while.

John: Good God! Is it finished at last!

Mika: Yeah! And look how colourful it is!!!

John: ...:blink:...why is it decorated?

Jerry: *twiddles and fidgets with fingers under John's superior presence* Um, well, because...we wanted to put in as much effort as possible...we wanted the fans to go WOW....!

John: *stares at the paper in disbelief* but there's only a sentence written on this FRIGGIN SUPPOSED-BIBLE-MEETS-MFC-OFFICIALITY-SCROLL!!!!!!!

Jerry+Mika:........:boxed:??

John: SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!! *John thrusts the paper at the two*

Jerry: Hang about John I can only just about read my name, pfft!

Mika: Yeah and I'm dyslexic! You expect me to READ?!

John: FINE! I SHALL READ IT OUT TO YOU, SHALL I YOU NUMSKULLS?!?!?! IT SAYS - *points at scribble* WE. ARE. OFFICIAL. HUZZAH.

Mika: well....they are official now, aren't they?

John: WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER DETAILS?!?! Were they just forgotten or did I tell the flippin' BRICK WALL?!

Jerry's mum comes waddling in from the kitchen with a cup of tea and chocolate hobnobs

Jerry's mum: Here you go, love! Oooh what's this that's going on? Looking at my hard work are ya sweetheart?

John: Hard wor...HARD FLIPPING WORK?! WOMAN! ALL YOU DID WAS DRAW!!!! AND SCRIBBLE SOME SCRAWNY OBVIOUS MESSAGE!!!!

Jerry's mum: Ooooh no, love, there's a bit of writing on the bottom!

John: *peers down at the bottom of the page*

"Pay us all your money or die."

John: *face gets very red*

Mika: Uh-oh....he's gonna blooow...

Jerry's mum: Would you like a tablet, love? You don't look so well.

Jerry: No mum, it might conflict with his high blood pressure...John gets very stressed mommy...

John: WHERE ARE ALL THE DETAILS WOMAN?!!??!!?

Jerry's mum: You never told me, pet.

John: I TOLD YOU, JERRY! BEFORE YOU TOLD ME YOU COULDN'T BLOODY FRIGGIN' REEEAAAAD!!!!

Jerry: ...I forgot...

John: AAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blowup:

Mika: You know, I could write a song about this.

The script has finally been done, and the looooong sheet of paper has been handed to Mika.

Jerry's mum: *shouting from the kitchen* Do ya want some chocolate hobnobs with your cuppa tea chicky-poo?

John comes over, sees the paper, and a happy grin is splattered on his face, although it looks quite painful. He hasn't smiled for a while.

Jerry: *twiddles and fidgets with fingers under John's superior presence* Um, well, because...we wanted to put in as much effort as possible...we wanted the fans to go WOW....!

John: *stares at the paper in disbelief* but there's only a sentence written on this FRIGGIN SUPPOSED-BIBLE-MEETS-MFC-OFFICIALITY-SCROLL!!!!!!!

John: FINE! I SHALL READ IT OUT TO YOU, SHALL I YOU NUMSKULLS?!?!?! IT SAYS - *points at scribble* WE. ARE. OFFICIAL. HUZZAH.

John: WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER DETAILS?!?! Were they just forgotten or did I tell the flippin' BRICK WALL?!

Jerry's mum comes waddling in from the kitchen with a cup of tea and chocolate hobnobs

Jerry's mum: Here you go, love! Oooh what's this that's going on? Looking at my hard work are ya sweetheart?

John: Hard wor...HARD FLIPPING WORK?! WOMAN! ALL YOU DID WAS DRAW!!!! AND SCRIBBLE SOME SCRAWNY OBVIOUS MESSAGE!!!!

Jerry: No mum, it might conflict with his high blood pressure...John gets very stressed mommy...

John: I TOLD YOU, JERRY! BEFORE YOU TOLD ME YOU COULD BLOODY FRIGGIN' REEEAAAAD!!!!

Now wasn't I right? :cool:

Good script btw :lmfao:

Yeah, but what would be the reasons of paying a fee exactly ? I'm sorry, I haven't read the all thread, just saw the "fee" part ^^°

I don't really know the details either, but it's all speculation anyway, nothing has been "officially" said:thumb_yello:

Whoops didn't expect you to reply so soon :roftl:

Haha, she's like a hawk!!:naughty:

John: I TOLD YOU, JERRY! BEFORE YOU TOLD ME YOU COULD BLOODY FRIGGIN' REEEAAAAD!!!!

Ah Caz, finally!!!

LMAO, I'm dying!!!!!!!!!

Haha, she's like a hawk!!:naughty:

I know what you did last summer :mf_rosetinted:

Ah Caz, finally!!!

LMAO, I'm dying!!!!!!!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

Thank you, and goodnight!!

*low, male voice on speaker phone* Caroline has left the building!

I know what you did last summer :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl:

Thank you, and goodnight!!

*low, male voice on speaker phone* Caroline has left the building!

Huh?:sneaky2: :sneaky2: Where do you think you're going, young lady?

Get your fingers on that keyboard and write us the next instalment-NOW:naughty:

Huh?:sneaky2: :sneaky2: Where do you think you're going, young lady?

Get your fingers on that keyboard and write us the next instalment-NOW:naughty:

:shocked:

*bellows like mr.bumble from Oliver!* MOOOORRRE???????

:roftl:

Um...I shall try...? My muse is whacking me on the head as hard as they can with a scroll emblazoned with the word "inspiration" so I'm gonna try and see if all the whacking has triggered something special :blush-anim-cl:

Gosh, I wonder if Mika and his management have read any of these lol. They've either been in complete hysterics or got me on their black list :roftl: