The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

Good Evening Oldlings!! I see AMP (lovely chickens you have :naughty: your kitty and gerbils also are sweet!), and VLM (scrumptious photos, my dear!), Shari, and Silver, Ruth - in PMD crisis-sorry!

, our resident wanna-be comedian weealx, D.trotter-hi again! who have i missed?

EDIT: Hi SarahLou!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Evening Oldlings!! I see AMP (lovely chickens you have :naughty: your kitty and gerbils also are sweet!), and VLM (scrumptious photos, my dear!), Shari, and Silver, Ruth - in PMD crisis-sorry!, our resident wanna-be comedian weealx, D.trotter-hi again! who have i missed?

Hi Mamacatt! Yes, they are lovely. He is very protective, takes really good care of his girls. And they lay a lot of eggs lately. Very good chickens, I treathened them with chickensoup a few months ago.....and it worked....:naughty::roftl:

Hiya Patti, xx

AMP, Don't Stop Me Now is a great track, but I just don't get the connection between Cadburys and the trucks? Mind you, I didn't see what Phil Collins and the gorilla had to do with chocolate either!

Good Evening Oldlings!! I see AMP (lovely chickens you have :naughty: your kitty and gerbils also are sweet!), and VLM (scrumptious photos, my dear!), Shari, and Silver, Ruth - in PMD crisis-sorry!, our resident wanna-be comedian weealx, D.trotter-hi again! who have i missed?

can I come back in if I promise to behave myself. :wink2:

Don't look down, Don't look down, Don't look down :naughty:

Well who knows 90 year old women may be great !!!:roftl:

time I behaved before I get into trouble, apologies if you were offended, but hey cannot be nice all the time. :naughty:

Yes , you better before Wendi catches you !!!:roftl:

One's a jack russell / yorkie X and the other is a flatcoat retriever / springer spaniel X....both gorgeous.....I

ll put some pics up, but not tonight as I need to go to bed....

Night all X

Very sweet, do try soon :thumb_yello: Night x

Yes new room is really relaxing thanks. Gas fire on glow, lights out and a glass of wine.

I hope the weather is fine for you early tomorrow Vicky, walking the kids to skool. Do you have a long walk?

Hi Ruth, Bye Ruth xx

Sounds delightful, just need some candles ... I'm candle mad!!

Not too far, takes about 25 mins really ... all on a road side , up and down hills ....but it's ok ...means i get exercise too !!:sneaky2:

I better go now xxx night all :wub2:

Hi Mamacatt! Yes, they are lovely. He is very protective, takes really good care of his girls. And they lay a lot of eggs lately. Very good chickens, I treathened them with chickensoup a few months ago.....and it worked....:naughty::roftl:

so they are cannibalistic chickens??:shocked: Do you have names for them like Kath does?:naughty:

Hiya Patti, xx

AMP, Don't Stop Me Now is a great track, but I just don't get the connection between Cadburys and the trucks? Mind you, I didn't see what Phil Collins and the gorilla had to do with chocolate either!

I gather Cadbury is a supermarket?

Hiya Patti, xx

Hi Shari,

just to prove life is funny and no one pays attention to the ads at the bottom of post pages, when the nhs was being battered today on the OLDLINGS thread the ad at the bottom of the page was about dementia, very apt for this thread, and I thoughtfunny considering the topic being discussed :thumb_yello:

Well who knows 90 year old women may be great !!!:roftl:

Yes , you better before Wendi catches you !!!:roftl:

Very sweet, do try soon :thumb_yello: Night x

Sounds delightful, just need some candles ... I'm candle mad!!

Not too far, takes about 25 mins really ... all on a road side , up and down hills ....but it's ok ...means i get exercise too !!:sneaky2:

I better go now xxx night all :wub2:

Good Night VickyLovesMika ..and remember, MikaLovesVicky! :wub2:

I gather Cadbury is a supermarket?

No Cadbury's is chocolate and biscuits etc. They are the rolls royce of British choccy.

Nice pets btw AMP. Doris looks sweet, the chickens take me back to my youth and the gerbils are gorgeous colours.

Good Evening Oldlings!! I see AMP (lovely chickens you have :naughty: your kitty and gerbils also are sweet!), and VLM (scrumptious photos, my dear!), Shari, and Silver, Ruth - in PMD crisis-sorry!

, our resident wanna-be comedian weealx, D.trotter-hi again! who have i missed?

EDIT: Hi SarahLou!!!

Hello my sweet, sorry i must go now , glad you likey the sexy pics !!!:wub2:

Hi Mamacatt! Yes, they are lovely. He is very protective, takes really good care of his girls. And they lay a lot of eggs lately. Very good chickens, I treathened them with chickensoup a few months ago.....and it worked.... :roftl:

Oh you're cruel !!!! Everyone seems to be chicken mad here !!!!:naughty:

can I come back in if I promise to behave myself. :wink2:

No !!! off to your bed......... NOW !!!:sneaky2: :naughty:

so they are cannibalistic chickens??:shocked: Do you have names for them like Kath does?:naughty:

Ermmmm.....where do you read cannibalistic. What did I say wrong?

Aha: I understand: I treathened them to give them chickensoup hahahaha:roftl:

No, I don't have names. Although my girls named one of them which is different from the rest. The rest is brownish, the different is smaller and has a lot of white feathers. So they called her SnowDots. (Sneeuwstipje)

And our cat is dreaming on the sofa, lots of noises and snoaring......:naughty:

Hi Shari,

just to prove life is funny and no one pays attention to the ads at the bottom of post pages, when the nhs was being battered today on the OLDLINGS thread the ad at the bottom of the page was about dementia, very apt for this thread, and I thoughtfunny considering the topic being discussed :thumb_yello:

Ahh I see weealx. I was in the conversation of NHS bashing too. Dementia, yes I feel I'm hitting it lately. Have to write everything down now!

Ermmmm.....where do you read cannibalistic. What did I say wrong?

Aha: I understand: I treathened them to give them chickensoup hahahaha:roftl:

No, I don't have names. Although my girls named one of them which is different from the rest. The rest is brownish, the different is smaller and has a lot of white feathers. So they called her SnowDots. (Sneeuwstipje)

And our cat is dreaming on the sofa, lots of noises and snoaring......:naughty:

My mistake - I thought i read that you treated them with chicken soup lol ... but threatening them with it makes much more sense!!!:naughty:

Sneeuwstipje - sweet name!:wub2:

No Cadbury's is chocolate and biscuits etc. They are the rolls royce of British choccy.

Nice pets btw AMP. Doris looks sweet, the chickens take me back to my youth and the gerbils are gorgeous colours.

Oh, chocolate....No, I absolutely don't understand the meaning of this commercial. Maybe it is this, what is happening right now: we are talking about it. And when you go shopping tomorrow you want to buy chocolate and then remember Cadbury because you were talking about it last night....

(what a long stupid sentence....:wink2: )

Doris is really sweet, could be on here if she were human. She was born in 1992, which makes her in human years almost 78:roftl: