Mika's Hands

vixenbbw

mr.jpg

Immagine1.png

bracelet.jpg

ohh you know I had a ring like that silver & black one he's wearing!!! I don't have it anymore now though I don't know what happened to it:thumbdown:

lovely hands he has might I say:mf_lustslow::wub2: hmm what I love him to do with them :naughty:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh: not another body part thread :lol3:

I love mika’s hands… because he has nice hands. He also has very big hands which I know because he can reach a stupidly long distance on the piano… wheras I can hardly and my hands are about half the size of his… but I can reach a long way for the size my hands are! :bleh:

yeah I know ANOTHER body part thread :naughty: Is there a part of his body that doesn't have a thread dedicated to it yet? tsk I can think of one but of course that's not gonna have it's own thread (I'll leave you to imagine what body part I was thinking of tsk) :roftl:

Ohh I do love Mika's hands heck I love all parts of him he's just so devine from head to toe & inside & out & everywhere inbetween:wub2:

I have big wide hands like him, my hands can stretch just over a whole octave on a keyboard or piano, I have always been told I have piano players hands!!!:punk:

We just need to build that giant bridge! :roftl:

I'm going to sleep now! Bye! :bye:

yes, we have to build our friendship bridge like Brazil have with Paraguai :roftl:

hey como está hoje Lucy? :bye:

Oi Chantelle, your portuguese is getting better :wink2:

Edited by Lollipop Love
I'M CRAZY

yes, we have to build our friendship bridge like Brazil have with Paraguai :roftl:

Oi Chantelle, your portuguese is getting better :wink2:

ooh glad to know that thank you:punk:

i must say it's difficult trying to learn 3 new languages at once lmao

Acho que deve ser sádico:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
I llloooovvveeee it when he shows 4 in 'multiply it by four'.

oh yeah me too:wub2::mf_lustslow: I don't know how he does it like he does??:boxed: he must either have very flexible fingers or be like me hypemobile & if it's the latter I really feel sorry for him as hypermobility sucks:thumbdown::boxed:

400x400

looking at this bottom pic & also bearing in mind the way he holds up his 4 fingers in the big girl vid I'd say it's a strong possiblity he may have hypermobility syndrome :thumbdown: I sincerely hope not for his sake it's truly a horrible thing to have:thumbdown::boxed:

does anyone have a pic of his hands (or can do a screencap) where he's holding his hand with his fingers held straight from a side view? so i can have a look properly for signs he may have hms?

i really really hope like mad he doesn't have it & just has very flexible fingers

Edited by DarkLight

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...