Mika's Hands

vixenbbw

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh: not another body part thread :lol3:

I love mika’s hands… because he has nice hands. He also has very big hands which I know because he can reach a stupidly long distance on the piano… wheras I can hardly and my hands are about half the size of his… but I can reach a long way for the size my hands are! :bleh:

:doh: not another body part thread :lol3:

I love mika’s hands… because he has nice hands. He also has very big hands which I know because he can reach a stupidly long distance on the piano… wheras I can hardly and my hands are about half the size of his… but I can reach a long way for the size my hands are! :bleh:

That must mean I have hands as big as Mika's:naughty:

having been fasinated by our boy's hands for ages I decided to put together a collage of interesting pictures of his hands.

Mikashands.jpg

There are much better ones from recent times as he seems to contort them more and more as time goes on but these were the best I could find when I was putting this picture collection together.

If you see a good hand picture...please post it here. I just love to see those hands in action!

He does have beauiful hands :D

Interesting thread!:D I'm more a fan of his wrists though, he has lovely wrists/lower arms. i like it when a man has alot of hair on his lower arm and he has manly wrists as well! (giggles:))

Btw: I never noticed before how well he takes care of his nails, most guys just bite them and it looks like crap!

having been fasinated by our boy's hands for ages I decided to put together a collage of interesting pictures of his hands.

Mikashands.jpg

There are much better ones from recent times as he seems to contort them more and more as time goes on but these were the best I could find when I was putting this picture collection together.

If you see a good hand picture...please post it here. I just love to see those hands in action!

:woot_jump:

His hands are my biggest fetish :roftl:

I dunno if these ones have been posted yet

temp3.jpg

l_d98cf7f05f3c788dd92b7507e8907313.jpg

:drool:

This one reminds me of Freddie sooooo much! :wub2:

Aww yes,Freddie :wub2: but still Meeks has more beautiful hands :bleh::blush-anim-cl:

aww I really love his hands! But wait...no xD I love all parts of Mika :roftl::naughty:

Hahah,me too! But hands are...:wub2: