Mika's Hands

vixenbbw

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His hands are SOOOO expressive!! He uses them such a lot, not just when he's singing, but when he talks too! :wub2:

The pics posted here are just gorgeous - and it's amazing to see (and lovely), in all the close-up shots, how well-manicured his nails are. A lot of men couldn't give a toss about the state of their nails, ewww...

I particularly love the pics of his hands playing the piano - there's something incredibly sexy about attractive men who play a musical instrument. I could watch his hands playing the piano for ages, just mesmerised.... :wub2:

• Like 1

His hands are SOOOO expressive!! He uses them such a lot, not just when he's singing, but when he talks too! :wub2:

The pics posted here are just gorgeous - and it's amazing to see (and lovely), in all the close-up shots, how well-manicured his nails are. A lot of men couldn't give a toss about the state of their nails, ewww...

I particularly love the pics of his hands playing the piano - there's something incredibly sexy about attractive men who play a musical instrument. I could watch his hands playing the piano for ages, just mesmerised.... :wub2:

Agree! :wub2::wub2:

anything for my Keti :biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

I agree with every word you said :wub2: When I meet him I want to hold his hand.

hnhn.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...