Mika's Hands

vixenbbw

having been fasinated by our boy's hands for ages I decided to put together a collage of interesting pictures of his hands.

Mikashands.jpg

There are much better ones from recent times as he seems to contort them more and more as time goes on but these were the best I could find when I was putting this picture collection together.

If you see a good hand picture...please post it here. I just love to see those hands in action!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I have, I love Mika's hands but then I do notice a guys hands as I like long artistic looking ones and on that HUUUGE pic on the mikasmic thread the other day when he is on a chair in white (an oldish pic), his hand looks really nice, sorta tidy and artistic, his nails are all neat :)

Sometimes his hands show his emotions more than his face does.

Sparkly, you're right...I do think he gives an awful lot away with his hands.........and the gestures are getting more and more pronounced.

I too loooove men with artistic hands.....it's one of the first things I look at. :wub2:

I also like really tall dark haired guys with artistic looking hands, nice teeth a warm smile eyes that can look at you enough to make you putty in those artistic hands and I like em to have an artistic nature too.

(don't ask much do I for an old bag lol).

ha ha you should see my hubby...he has none of those qualities .

:naughty::naughty:

OH I tell a lie he has lots of nice thick dark hair :D

having been fasinated by our boy's hands for ages I decided to put together a collage of interesting pictures of his hands.

There are much better ones from recent times as he seems to contort them more and more as time goes on but these were the best I could find when I was putting this picture collection together.

If you see a good hand picture...please post it here. I just love to see those hands in action!

Hnder.png[/img]

hnder2.jpg

Love his hands! Love the thread! :blush-anim-cl:

It is amazing that they haven't had a thread of their own already isn't it?

I'm already working on a second collage of these items of beauty which will be appearing as soon as it's finished!

• 5 weeks later...

wow...nice thread:thumb_yello:

I've been always fascinated by hands...I think he has beautiful hands:blush-anim-cl:

lol:wub2:

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!

P.S. I'M IN A GOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOD TODAY,FOR A CHANGE!:roftl:

• 6 months later...

Mikashands.jpg

His fingers remind me of ET. LOL

They are soooo long and thin. LOL