• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i particularly don't like bad bunny act too, guess mika could do something less harsh, not involving weapons, i loath them!

I'm not really that fussed about "Bad Bunny", but...what did the bunny do? Steal a carrot? Raid the greengrocers? Rape? Murder?

And at times I can be a little partially twisted like the guy himself. (I also like the Mighty Boosh, which has something called Pelt The Rabbit In His Big White Face, strangely enough...:blink:)

Aside from that, I strongly oppose animal testing (Looking at you, Procter and Gamble (sp?)) and cruelty to animals.:thumb_yello:

I suppose that's what Mika would say if he were here now as well.:naughty:

no no.....the bunny was being...well...."felt up" by all the other animals, so she kills them with her drumsticks.

so she is so like...crazy that mika has to come anialate her with his weaponry. XD

only mika....ONLY mika would think of that."Cherise, we are going to put oyu in a bunny suit and mikey and martin are going to come over and touch you up, and then your gunna kill them, then im gunna kill you. sound good? good. thanks. your suit is in your dressingg room. Oh did i mention it was going to be set to "teddy Bear's Picnick? No? Well it is. And you have about 1 minute to get in your bunny suit, thanks bye."

no no.....the bunny was being...well...."felt up" by all the other animals, so she kills them with her drumsticks.

so she is so like...crazy that mika has to come anialate her with his weaponry. XD

only mika....ONLY mika would think of that."Cherise, we are going to put oyu in a bunny suit and mikey and martin are going to come over and touch you up, and then your gunna kill them, then im gunna kill you. sound good? good. thanks. your suit is in your dressingg room. Oh did i mention it was going to be set to "teddy Bear's Picnick? No? Well it is. And you have about 1 minute to get in your bunny suit, thanks bye."

I see...:blink:

This is why I question people's sanity.:bleh:

But I guess it makes life more interesting.:naughty: