CazGirl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John: Mika! NO! You can't!

Mika: Stop me!

Mika makes for the door with a huge backpack and lots of suitcases. John makes a dash for the door and puts his full weight on it, but Mika grabs the handle and tries to pull.

Mika: What ARRRRE you doing old man?!

John: Stopping you from making a big mistake!

Mika: Why - argh! - is it a mistake?

John: Because the fanclub - oomf! - is waiting to hear the official news!

Mika: they can wait a bit more!

John: No they can't! You going to flippin' China is going to prevent this!

Mika: I need a holiday! I'm knackered!

John: An aeroplane ride to China is gonna mess you up even more you fool!

Mika: F--k off! I'm GOING!

Mika pulls the handle really hard and it swings back on John, who is sandwiched between the wall and the door.

Mika: So long, sucker!

Mika leaves.

John: Why I oughta...!

*::..::*In China*::..::*

It's a very sunny day in China and Mika is kipped out in an orange t-shirt, shorts and sunglasses. Mika walks into a building

Mika: Ni hao!

Chinese person: Ni hao.

Mika: I want a haircut.

Chinese person: :blink:

Mika: Yo, me want haircut.

Mika: You know...*forms fingers into a scissors position* snip snip!

Chinese person: *face changes into a huge grin* Snip snip!

Mika: Yes! Snip snip!

The chinese person leads Mika into another room, that's rather white and only has one chair in the room. Like a dentist's chair. No mirrors. Mika starts to get a bit worried, but is ushered gently to lay down on the chair. The chinese man continues to smile as he puts a sheet over Mika's body but Mika starts to think there's something suspicious going on as the chinese man goes for his trouser zip.

Mika: NO NO NO STOP STOP!!!!!

Chinese man: :blink:

Mika: Not THAAAAAAAT snip snip!!!! Hair snip snip!! *Mika gets a curl of hair and pretends to cut it*

Chinese man: :furious: *points to the wall*

Mika makes a run for it, arms and legs flailing as he makes it outside, panting and heaving. Mika takes off his sunglasses and notices that the hairdressers is next door. Mika hears his sister calling him.

Sister (as we don't actually know who is there lol): Mika you fool! That's the illegal practice warehouse! Can't you READ?

Mika: NO it's f---king CHINESE!!!

Sister: -_-

Mika: note to self; must learn Chinese.

Sister: Come on, you baffoon, let's snip your hair.

Mika: I'd rather never hear that word again, thanks.

half an hour later, Mika has a new, shorter haircut. The barber takes the cloak away from Mika.

Mika: Walks into the room, feels like a big balloon I said, hey boy, you are beautiful..! (winks at himself in the mirror*

Barber: :boxed:

Later that night, Mika is tossing and turning in bed. He has an awful, awful dream...

Man: Mika....Mika....

the man has a rich, German accent. Mika appears in his own dream.

Mika: Norbert, is...is that you?

Norbert: Yes. Mika....I have bad news...

Mika: what is it?

Norbert: That hairstyle is not for you...

Mika: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Mika wakes up and finds himself screaming "Nooooooo!"

His sister hears him and bursts into the room.

Sister: Mika! what is it?!

Mika: norbert doesnt like my haircut :tears:

A/N: There IS more to this story, but I've had to go for a short while! brb!

*whipes tears from eyes* :lmfao:

The chinese person leads Mika into another room, that's rather white and only has one chair in the room. Like a dentist's chair. No mirrors. Mika starts to get a bit worried, but is ushered gently to lay down on the chair. The chinese man continues to smile as he puts a sheet over Mika's body but Mika starts to think there's something suspicious going on as the chinese man goes for his trouser zip.

Mika: Not THAAAAAAAT snip snip!!!! Hair snip snip!! *Mika gets a curl of hair and pretends to cut it*

Mika makes a run for it, arms and legs flailing as he makes it outside, panting and heaving. Mika takes off his sunglasses and notices that the hairdressers is next door. Mika hears his sister calling him.

Sister (as we don't actually know who is there lol): Mika you fool! That's the illegal practice warehouse! Can't you READ?

Mika: NO it's f---king CHINESE!!!

Caz OMG! *still laughing like a mad woman* Thats crazy!! :roftl:

The story is getting more wild with each installment... :naughty:

Love it. :wink2:

*::..::*In China*::..::*

It's a very sunny day in China and Mika is kipped out in an orange t-shirt, shorts and sunglasses. Mika walks into a building

Mika: Ni hao!

Chinese person: Ni hao.

Mika: I want a haircut.

Mika: Yo, me want haircut.

Mika: You know...*forms fingers into a scissors position* snip snip!

Chinese person: *face changes into a huge grin* Snip snip!

Mika: Yes! Snip snip!

Chinese girl starts dribbling and Mika gets creeped out, so he "accidentally" drops her and runs off from the scene

Mika wakes up again in the early afternoon and has recovered from his nightmare. He pours himself a cup of herbal chinese tea and logs onto the computer. He visits his fanclub and sees a parody posted by Ingie and Caz.

Sister: Mika, I thought you were severely dyslexic?

Mika: I am.

Sister: You can't read anything else but you can read your fanclub?

Mika: ........yes. I am special that way.

Sister: *rolls eyes* Anything good posted?

Mika: Uhm....no. Read this:

.................................................................................

Oh Caz, this is seriously good. I can't stop laughing, and waiting for more. I'm now addicted to the MFC scripts:roftl: :roftl:

I highlighted my best bits (well, I had to pick some extra special ones that are just genius):naughty:

Oh Caz, this is seriously good. I can't stop laughing, and waiting for more. I'm now addicted to the MFC scripts:roftl: :roftl:

I highlighted my best bits (well, I had to pick some extra special ones that are just genius):naughty:

:roftl:

you can probably see the first draft in someone else's quote on the previosu page and see how much had developed from it lol, i was in a rush earlier :tears: but i'm glad you still like my scripts! :biggrin2:

nobody loves my stories anymore :tears:

what do you mean?? it's friday night, i made a bowl of popcorn and was coming in here to see the latest from "as caz's world turns" and and and.. i need more material now!! you know having your own fanclub comes with a price... we expect mika to hurry up and write a hit album in no time... so we kinda expect you to come up with stories faster!!!!

should he not visit australia? i mean.. he is in china.. what's another plane or 2? you know how badly they need him there!!! i'm sure john wouldn't mind.... and you know freddie is probably still busy hitting the "send and receive" button :roftl: :roftl:

Of course we do....but we need more material here!! You can't disappoint your fans:roftl:

what do you mean?? it's friday night, i made a bowl of popcorn and was coming in here to see the latest from "as caz's world turns" and and and.. i need more material now!! you know having your own fanclub comes with a price... we expect mika to hurry up and write a hit album in no time... so we kinda expect you to come up with stories faster!!!!

should he not visit australia? i mean.. he is in china.. what's another plane or 2? you know how badly they need him there!!! i'm sure john wouldn't mind.... and you know freddie is probably still busy hitting the "send and receive" button :roftl: :roftl:

oh God I never thought of that! :doh:

who'd have thought creating one simple sentence that made so many people laugh would turn into something this huge? I suppose y'all want my autographs too :sneaky2::roftl:

well i'll try to come up with something asap!

We don't need him badly. We merely expect that when we buy non-refundable festival tickets to see him that he doesn't cancel with a bullsh!t "recording commitments" excuse only to appear in China a few days after the festival dates and that when he promises on radio to do a tour of the region that he actually does one.

Mika touring Australia any time soon is precisely that: fiction. :mf_rosetinted:

We don't need him badly. We merely expect that when we buy non-refundable festival tickets to see him that he doesn't cancel with a bullsh!t "recording commitments" excuse only to appear in China a few days after the festival dates and that when he promises on radio to do a tour of the region that he actually does one.

Mika touring Australia any time soon is precisely that: fiction. :mf_rosetinted:

The thing is Scut, and please don't take this badly, as I may be mistaken and if so I'm happy to be told:naughty: , but were those festivals actually confirmed by Mika?

At the Brixton thing on the 28th Feb someone asked him if he was going to do these spanish festivals, which were advertised but not on his Mika page, and he said "don't get tickets till we confirm it on mika myspace".

He was quite adamant that until it was confirmed by him, it wasn't "official". That is what I always wondered about these Australian festivals: was this even confirmed by Mika, or just advertised on the site, and hence can it actually be considered a "cancellation" as such?

Obviously, the way it happened doesn't change a bit how the people involved would feel about it, but I think that it's a bit more fair if it wasn't an actual cancellation from Mika.

Plus if it was in effect not confirmed and then cancelled by him, then really, is he to blame?

He's obviously cancelled things that were confirmed before, and that is totally his responsability, but I don't hold him responsible for the ones that he never confirmed in the first place.

I know how these festivals can be sometimes, announcing lineups that may not have been confirmed by the artists, and then just getting out of the heat by adding a little clause *lineup may be subject to change*.

I just don't find it a very fair situation for anyone.

The thing is Scut, and please don't take this badly, as I may be mistaken and if so I'm happy to be told:naughty: , but were those festivals actually confirmed by Mika?

At the Brixton thing on the 28th Feb someone asked him if he was going to do these spanish festivals, which were advertised but not on his Mika page, and he said "don't get tickets till we confirm it on mika myspace".

He was quite adamant that until it was confirmed by him, it wasn't "official". That is what I always wondered about these Australian festivals: was this even confirmed by Mika, or just advertised on the site, and hence can it actually be considered a "cancellation" as such?

Obviously, the way it happened doesn't change a bit how the people involved would feel about it, but I think that it's a bit more fair if it wasn't an actual cancellation from Mika.

Plus if it was in effect not confirmed and then cancelled by him, then really, is he to blame?

He's obviously cancelled things that were confirmed before, and that is totally his responsability, but I don't hold him responsible for the ones that he never confirmed in the first place.

I know how these festivals can be sometimes, announcing lineups that may not have been confirmed by the artists, and then just getting out of the heat by adding a little clause *lineup may be subject to change*.

I just don't find it a very fair situation for anyone.

No they weren't on his MySpace. But I've personally never considered a social networking site as a reliable and professional source of artist information.

Festivals don't announce artists willy-nilly until they have agreed with them. He may have not announced it on his MySpace but between him and the festival there'd be some form of contractual agreement. The festival's reputation is at stake: it's damaging to them if artists cancel after they've announced them so they would take it seriously. Mika and/or his management however seem less worried.

If his name was announced in the line-up then he agreed to be in the festival and if he canceled then he is responsible, I cannot see any situation in which he could escape responsibility.

who'd have thought creating one simple sentence that made so many people laugh would turn into something this huge? I suppose y'all want my autographs too :sneaky2::roftl:

:roftl: LOL! Top of the week? :naughty:

About the festivals, it's really a bit like a game of chance at times. For instance his appearance at the Taubertal Festival last summer was never listed on his myspace...:no:

But he did perform there. Which I hadn't thought he would :sneaky2:

About the festivals, it's really a bit like a game of chance at times. For instance his appearance at the Taubertal Festival last summer was never listed on his myspace...

But he did perform there. Which I hadn't thought he would

I think it's sad that Mika fans have come to accept this from him. He's a professional and is expected to do his job consistently just as we all are in our own respective careers.

I think it's sad that Mika fans have come to accept this from him. He's a professional and is expected to do his job consistently just as we all are in our own respective careers.

That's a very good point :thumb_yello:

Actally I wanted to go to a festival in France this summer to see him, but at the time stay a week there with my parents, on holiday, but I thought that if he was to cancel I would be :furious: because I already went to London when it was cancelled on december so I decided I won't go.

I think it's not his fault if he's sick but after touring for a year he knows how his voice is, in the DVD he's sick after some gigs so he should take it into account and plan the shows not as close.

Sorry I don't know if it makes any sense.

Back to the topic : i lve your script Caz :roftl: And it's true we, at least I, expect more to come :naughty:

Actally I wanted to go to a festival in France this summer to see him, but at the time stay a week there with my parents, on holiday, but I thought that if he was to cancel I would be :furious: because I already went to London when it was cancelled on december so I decided I won't go.

I think it's not his fault if he's sick but after touring for a year he knows how his voice is, in the DVD he's sick after some gigs so he should take it into account and plan the shows not as close.

It's a pity that he's so unreliable that you won't go.

I can understand canceling because he's sick but I'm not so sympathetic towards cancelling because of "recording commitments" then going on a trip to China instead.

But he does indeed need to take into consideration that his health didn't hold up well last year and not make the same mistake this year.

So you where not planning the fame then?:roftl:

Of course I want your autograph, and if you hade gone to the shows in Brixton I would have asked for it like I did with a lot of MFCers, they kindly wrote their names in my DVD booklet.

Next time we meet CazGirl!:wink2:

Asap sounds good, you are not going to wait to the top of the week then?:naughty:

So you where not planning the fame then?:roftl:

Of course I want your autograph, and if you hade gone to the shows in Brixton I would have asked for it like I did with a lot of MFCers, they kindly wrote their names in my DVD booklet.

Next time we meet CazGirl!:wink2:

Asap sounds good, you are not going to wait to the top of the week then?:naughty:

I signed your dvd - I thought it was a lovely thing to think of - and

I felt like a star, for about 5 seconds!!! :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I signed your dvd - I thought it was a lovely thing to think of - and

I felt like a star, for about 5 seconds!!! :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

You are a star for making this official fan club thing become reality!:thumb_yello:

:huglove: