MIKA on Sesame Street

Suzy

I heard Feist was a guest on Sesame Street recently and thought how great it would be if Mika was on there too!

Forget Oprah - Sesame Street is da bomb! There's an amazing list of celebrities who've been on the show too, so why not Mika:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_celebrity_guest_stars_on_Sesame_Street

It's filmed in New York, and he's no stranger to that city. The Muppets aren't too far off from the animal costumes during the Lollipop performance. And it would be really easy to imagine the lyrics "I can be brown, I can be blue, I can be violet sky..." sung with Elmo and the rest of the Muppets. Besides, we all know how many moms are drawn to him too!

:wink2:

sesame_street.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Suzy, this is a brilliant idea!:thumb_yello:

He would fit right in, and children already love his music!:roftl:

At least in my country they do!

Lollipop tends to be the favourite.:wub2:

And I really want to point out that I’m not being sarcastic, the way Mikas music can reach so many different ages is an achievement imo!:thumb_yello:

I heard Feist was a guest on Sesame Street recently and thought how great it would be if Mika was on there too!

Forget Oprah - Sesame Street is da bomb! There's an amazing list of celebrities who've been on the show too, so why not Mika:

It's filmed in New York, and he's no stranger to that city. The Muppets aren't too far off from the animal costumes during the Lollipop performance. And it would be really easy to imagine the lyrics "I can be brown, I can be blue, I can be violet sky..." sung with Elmo and the rest of the Muppets. Besides, we all know how many moms are drawn to him too!

sesame_street.jpg

When my son was Sesame Street age I always watched

with him just to see who was on: I remember Gloria Estefan, Yo Yo Ma,

Danny deVito -- I'll have to take a look at your list :)

Great idea, Suzy!

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

sesame_street.jpg

can't argue with that! it'll be so exciting! :wub2:

my oh my that seems to be THE MOST BRILLIANTEST IDEA EVER!!! Suzy you are a genius, pure genius. I love S.S. and I'm in love with Mika. What a wounderful show that would be. He would fit like a glove.:thumb_yello:

sesame_street.jpg

great idea, I hope it really happens.

I think the age demographic for Sesame Street would go up if he did! :naughty:

I think it would be a great idea! How adorable would he be on Sesame Street???

Oh that would be sooo cute. Can you imagine?:wub2:

Yes, he'd be fantastic on Sesamee Street! Someone needs to suggest him to the powers that be on that show. It would get him more recognition in America too!!

Yeah.

sesame_street.jpg

Great idea Suzy:thumb_yello:

Besides imagining Elmo singing "Grace Kelly" with Mika, I can also picture Cherisse and Mika banging on Oscar's trash can, Mika changing his song lyrics to "Big Bird, you are beautiful" and playing "chubby bunny" with Ernie. :naughty:

From Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sesame_Street

"As a result of its positive influence, Sesame Street is one of the most highly regarded educational shows for children in the world.[2] No other television series has matched its level of international recognition and success. The original series has been televised in 120 countries,[3] and more than 30 international versions have been produced, not including dubbed versions. The series has received 109 Emmy Awards, more than any other television series.[3] An estimated 77 million Americans have watched the series as children;[4] millions more have watched around the world, as have their parents."

:thumb_yello:

This certainly goes with his theme of world domination.

*bangs head against wall* How on earth did I miss this thread??:blink:

This is such a great idea!! I can totally see him, and he would have such a blast doing it too!

He'd probably boss them all around and "direct" all the animals, so we'd end up with the strangest Sesame Street ever,muahahahaaaaaaaaa:roftl: .

It would be fantastic:thumb_yello: .

NANANA NANANANANA- NANANA -

(that's how the song went, or at least how it seems to be remembered by my brain:naughty:)