2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeps on getting bigger and better - after all, didn't Mika himself say that he likes to keep things evolving? :lmfao:

from a cute fwuffy chicken into a gigantic, vicious, pecking, spiky, long-legged (although Mika's quite long-legged...) ostrich?

hmmmmm!

Keeps on getting bigger and better - after all, didn't Mika himself say that he likes to keep things evolving? :lmfao:

YEEES and also that he wanted the costumes next time to be bigger and better and sooo huge we would need help to actually wear them (n or summit like that, I couldn't hear properly cos of the rabble).

Just now getting to watch the videos, annoying job *eyeroll*

Anyway I am rolling with laughter after the first one, how cute is he when she keeps talking in Chinese and he just has to sit there. The little looks on his face are priceless! then the slight smile at the camera

Sort of like, what do I do, looks around, lets have some tea.....

LOVED It!

I've had a sucky day, it doesn't take much tonight to excite me.

Anyway I am rolling with laughter after the first one, how cute is he when she keeps talking in Chinese and he just has to sit there. The little looks on his face are priceless! then the slight smile at the camera

LOVED It!

you might wanna go two pages back and see who i compared mika to LOL!

im officially going to bed now. night! x

LOVED It!

:lmfao::lmfao:

Aw, sorry your day wasn't so great...You're in the right place.:naughty:

you might wanna go two pages back and see who i compared mika to LOL!

im officially going to bed now. night! x

Gooooodnight!! Sweet dreams!!!:huglove:

Yesss! he mentions MFC just look at those gorgeous lips whispering mikafanclubdotcom in an enchanting baritone

If he owns the domain now he's obliged to pimp it. :newyear:

I can't believe I'm about to do this. Mika if you're reading, you'll probably hate me forever, along with the rest of the fanclub.

However, I am laughing because personally i find it cruelly funny but i feel so sad at the same time because it's so mean.

I am so so so so so so so sorry, but everytime i look at this picture it reminds me of the picture below...

mikanewhair4.jpg

ostrich.jpg

sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry!

How telepathic. I was also thinking that he reminded me of an animal but I couldn't figure out which one. I was thinking flamingos for some reason. Maybe it's the orange polo and the peach blush. :newyear:

i20net20flamingowt0.jpg

perhaps this has already been stated.. but doesn't his hair not only make him look younger, but also SO much thinner? he's always been thin, but he looks soooo stickish

I want to sit him down and feed the boy!

No seriously, I am.

I can't believe I'm about to do this. Mika if you're reading, you'll probably hate me forever, along with the rest of the fanclub.

However, I am laughing because personally i find it cruelly funny but i feel so sad at the same time because it's so mean.

I am so so so so so so so sorry, but everytime i look at this picture it reminds me of the picture below...

mikanewhair4.jpg

ostrich.jpg

sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry!

CAZ!!! how could you say that? they look nothing alike!!! there is no grass in Mika's mouth!!!! silly girl!!! :roftl: :roftl:

No seriously, I am.

mikanewhair4.jpg

ostrich.jpg

is it wrong to say that i think that ostrich is slightly attractive:blush-anim-cl: :wub2::naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

No seriously, I am.

mikanewhair4.jpg

ostrich.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i'm so glad i'm home alone when i saw this :roftl: