2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

That...made me...work soooo hard to stifle my laughter...:lmfao:

I'm guilty of giggling too...:blush-anim-cl:

We're on the same boat.

i couldn't contain myself LMAO everytime i saw that picture i was just "reminds me of an ostrich....must...google....ostrich....!"

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No seriously, I am.

I can't believe I'm about to do this. Mika if you're reading, you'll probably hate me forever, along with the rest of the fanclub.

However, I am laughing because personally i find it cruelly funny but i feel so sad at the same time because it's so mean.

I am so so so so so so so sorry, but everytime i look at this picture it reminds me of the picture below...

mikanewhair4.jpg

ostrich.jpg

sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry!

it's no good Caroline, the damage is done now, you can't backtrack so easily out of that little beauty :naughty::naughty: (incidentally, I do see your point):naughty:

it's no good Caroline, the damage is done now, you can't backtrack so easily out of that little beauty :naughty::naughty: (incidentally, I do see your point):naughty:

i couldn't stop myself. i really couldn't stop myself.

where's Holy Johnny when you need him?

i feel horrible for laughing but to make myself feel better i know that thats the only pic where he reminds me of an ostrich, normally he's insanely beautiful and we all know that. Its just the camera angle and everything and.....and....and :shocked::boxed::lmfao::blush-anim-cl:

Everybody has an off pic once and a while. and the ostrich is DAMN CUTE!!!!!! pretty eyes ;)

May I just point out that never has an ostrich looked so god dam handsome before ( I mean LOOK at those eyelashes and those big brown eyes...NOW is the time to start worrying :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh Viv, no bestiality please, I couldn't bear it if I caught you trying to get it off with an Ostrich screaming Mika's name.

oh, and an Ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. Wow.

LMFAO! I think Mika would personally ban me from the fanclub and future performances :roftl: :roftl:

:lmfao::lmao:

:roftl: i can't tell you how guilty i feel but i just find it so funny at the same time lol! :roftl:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You've been makinig me laugh so much for the past few days...

First the stories...now this...:roftl:

:lmfao::lmao:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You've been makinig me laugh so much for the past few days...

First the stories...now this...:roftl:

i try my best :roftl:

Maybe it was the fact he was getting fed up of hanging about for the translations of stupid questions and he gave that look of....I'm gonna ATTACK if this goes on for much longer!!!!!

hahaha it would be like Pokémon wouldn't it? PECK ATTACK! *peck peck peck peck peck*

maybe ostrich is the new chicken.

No seriously, I am.

I can't believe I'm about to do this. Mika if you're reading, you'll probably hate me forever, along with the rest of the fanclub.

However, I am laughing because personally i find it cruelly funny but i feel so sad at the same time because it's so mean.

I am so so so so so so so sorry, but everytime i look at this picture it reminds me of the picture below...

mikanewhair4.jpg

ostrich.jpg

sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry!

oh it is so scary!! but i just cant help it:roftl:

oh it is so scary!! but i just cant help it:roftl:

:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh Viv, no bestiality pleaseQUOTE]

i think its ok since mika is into plushy

mark my words, there will be an ostrich outfit on that stage next time :mf_rosetinted:

i try my best :roftl:

hahaha it would be like Pokémon wouldn't it? PECK ATTACK! *peck peck peck peck peck*

maybe ostrich is the new chicken.

Oh yeah it COULD be, it's a LOT bigger and er...more unpredictable and scary too :naughty:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:OH NO OMG I just had visualizations of a whole stack og MFCers at the next gig running about in HUUUUGE ostrich costumes, like that guy who used to sit on a puppet one.... you know who I mean right?:naughty:

Mika would be like....WTF!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:OH NO OMG I just had visualizations of a whole stack og MFCers at the next gig running about in HUUUUGE ostrich costumes, like that guy who used to sit on a puppet one.... you know who I mean right?:naughty:

no i dont know who you mean but i too just visualised some great big neck and ostrich head above everyone's face, everyone's upper bodies covered in feather and legs covered in those awful dan-skin tights that dancers wear LMFAO just running around crazily outside a venue :roftl: