this is transcript and pic.......

http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/2008-04-09/17201980462.shtml

his new hairstyle

:blink::wub2:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Here are lcmlcm's videos on YouTube:

(Mika mentions MFC at 4:13)

(The second link isn't working for me...is anyone else having better luck?)

(PS: The audio sync is off - sorry about that, but at least they should play!)

I can't get the second link to work at all - maybe someone else might have better luck with this one?

~lollipop_monkey (Mana)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

U1978P28T3D1980360F326DT20080409164348.jpg

What a fabulous and unexpected treat. Thanks so much for getting these links. I've not followed them all but it was great to hear Mika speak some Chinese and what a long interview with the Chinese girl. New facts too. Fantastic.

I thought my interest in China was limited to the Olympic Games, the Olympic torch and the Tibetian crisis, but this is pure loveliness!!!!

Could be...:blink:

I've never thought of that...

I think he looks really nice in both styles of clothing. I love the colorful pants and interesting shirts as well as the more casual, laid-back stuff...

i love his casual look more.. just a jeans and a tshirt with a- not so granny- curly hair..

U1978P28T3D1980357F326DT20080409164342.jpg

Okay, I think I'm liking the new 'do.

I was scrolling through again, and that picture made my heart skip a beat.

It makes want to tickle him to the ground in a field of daisies and cover him in fresh strawberries.

Is that strange? :naughty:

i love his casual look more.. just a jeans and a tshirt with a- not so granny- curly hair..

Yeah, I could do without the granny curls as well...:naughty:...I think we all could...

But seriously, I love whatever he wears. Every picture I see of him, I always think to myself, "I love his *insert article of clothing here*!!"

You should have seen me yesterday on the Mikagasmic thread. I was drooling over his belts...:roftl:

...His belts...:boxed:

It makes want to tickle him to the ground in a field of daisies and cover him in fresh strawberries.

:lmfao:

Not by MFC standards, I guess.:naughty:

No Mana, all of your interests and impulses where Mika is concerned are perfectly normal...just like mine. :roftl:

Of course they are. Dreaming of covering British pop stars in berries is PERFECTLY normal. Did I even have to ask? :doh:

You should have seen me yesterday on the Mikagasmic thread. I was drooling over his belts...:roftl:

...His belts...:boxed:

Hey now, his belts are mad hot. I may have been in that thread also drooling over his belts. Only for me, it's not a that's-a-cool-belt-I-wanna-steal-it thing, it's a that-belt-is-a-great-frame-for-his-ample-hips thing.

Again, perfectly normal. :mf_rosetinted:

I often feel that his "glammy" clothing is more to his mum and sisters' taste, rather than his own. But then again, what do I know:roftl: .

I think he keeps the theatrical look for on stage and dresses casually the rest of the time. Well that was obvious wasn't it? What a silly post - sorry :roftl:

Hey now, his belts are mad hot. I may have been in that thread also drooling over his belts. Only for me, it's not a that's-a-cool-belt-I-wanna-steal-it thing, it's a that-belt-is-a-great-frame-for-his-ample-hips thing.

Again, perfectly normal. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, remember I was finding those pics for you? Hahah!!

I don't know! I just really really like his belts! They look really good on him as well as the fact that I want to steal them...:roftl:

Normal, you say? Good thing. I was starting to worry a little there...:naughty:

. I may have been in that thread also drooling over his belts. :

talking about his belt if anyone knows thedesigner of the one he has on a pic he is all dressed in white on a coach, a belt with long squares in several colors but very sober and classy, the belt is white, if anyone knows, thanx to let me know

talking about his belt if anyone knows thedesigner of the one he has on a pic he is all dressed in white on a coach, a belt with long squares in several colors but very sober and classy, the belt is white, if anyone knows, thanx to let me know

I know which one you're talking about! I love that belt!!! It's very nice...:mf_lustslow::wub2:

This is so strange! I don't even like belts much. I hardly wear them myself. I just happen to like his. :blink:

No seriously, I am.

I can't believe I'm about to do this. Mika if you're reading, you'll probably hate me forever, along with the rest of the fanclub.

However, I am laughing because personally i find it cruelly funny but i feel so sad at the same time because it's so mean.

I am so so so so so so so sorry, but everytime i look at this picture it reminds me of the picture below...

mikanewhair4.jpg

ostrich.jpg

sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry!

No seriously, I am.

I can't believe I'm about to do this. Mika if you're reading, you'll probably hate me forever, along with the rest of the fanclub.

However, I am laughing because personally i find it cruelly funny but i feel so sad at the same time because it's so mean.

I am so so so so so so so sorry, but everytime i look at this picture it reminds me of the picture below...

mikanewhair4.jpg

ostrich.jpg

sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry!

100000% awesomeness.

I know which one you're talking about! I love that belt!!! It's very nice...:mf_lustslow::wub2:

This is so strange! I don't even like belts much. I hardly wear them myself. I just happen to like his. :blink:

you see which one ??LOL, hey if you ever hear where its from let me know, K?

i love this one, i love belts, im sure youd like mine:naughty:

No seriously, I am.

mikanewhair4.jpg

ostrich.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

s/he is so cute btw

No seriously, I am.

mikanewhair4.jpg

ostrich.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No I really don't see a problem in that at all, strawberry's are a pretty tasty fruit. :) :)

No seriously, I am.

mikanewhair4.jpg

ostrich.jpg

That...made me...work soooo hard to stifle my laughter...:lmfao:

you see which one ??LOL, hey if you ever hear where its from let me know, K?

i love this one, i love belts, im sure youd like mine

Ok, if I ever find out where it's from, I'll be sure to let you know.

omgzz. Caz! we all know mika is beautiful, even in that picture of course. but when you put the two next to eachother......:lmfao::lmfao: :angel_not:i gigled a wee bit- is that horrible!???!

I'm guilty of giggling too...:blush-anim-cl:

We're on the same boat.