Mika's new hair (from April 2008)

CazGirl

What do you think of Mika's new hair?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Mika's new hair?

• Mika looks YOUNGER
    • Mika looks OLDER
    • Mika looks THE SAME
    • I like it!
    • I don't like it!
    • Stuck in the middle

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

I prefer it shorter (...Never thaught i would say that.):naughty:

Im actually quite fond of the bronzer thing hes got going on too.:mf_rosetinted:

i just prefer it longer. personally.

as for the bronzer, i can see it clearly in the pictures, but in the video i didnt know if it was bronzer or some dodgy bruise LOL!

it like blusher, but instead of being a shade of red/pink, it's like a goldeny browny colour.

Yeah, bronzer looks nasty on me.

:)

I personally prefer it much better longer. His hair, not bronzer. That'd be weird. :)

nicely put!!!!

When my dter, CattieGurl, was little, she did not have much hair. My Korean sister-in-law suggested that I shave Catt's head because then the hair would grow in thick and luxurious! She said Catt would thank me for it when she was older...No way! I said..... and today (15 yrs later) her hair is thick and gorgeous even without putting her through the embarrassment of being a bald toddler!:thumb_yello:

Look at Mika's haircut as a summer cut - cool for the hot season, then back to wild and curly loveliness in the fall. :wub2:

Look at Mika's haircut as a summer cut - cool for the hot season, then back to wild and curly loveliness in the fall. :wub2:

i thought that may have been one of the reasons why he cut it - because of the coming season/weather. but hey, he may just wanted a new style. who knows.

seeing the comparison made me REALLY realise that he now really does look like a young boy!!!

mika please bring back the long hair :tears:

Weren't you the one who had a panic attack when he slicked back his hair because it made him look like an ancient old man of almost 30?

His do is still a bit too overcoiffed for my tastes in these pics but given the amount of makeup he's wearing, I'd say this replaces the granny curls for formal occasions so in that case it gets a big :thumb_yello: from me.

I think it will look great when he just washes it and goes and won't require the same kind of fussing as his longer hair to look presentable. His hair is going to be slightly curly but without the curling tongs and the hairspray.

i thought that may have been one of the reasons why he cut it - because of the coming season/weather. but hey, he may just wanted a new style. who knows.

And we may never know.... but Mika, if you're "listening" (as if! LOL), you know where Caz and I stand on this! :0) :naughty::punk:

Weren't you the one who had a panic attack when he slicked back his hair because it made him look like an ancient old man of almost 30?

His do is still a bit too overcoiffed for my tastes in these pics but given the amount of makeup he's wearing, I'd say this replaces the granny curls for formal occasions so in that case it gets a big :thumb_yello: from me.

I think it will look great when he just washes it and goes and won't require the same kind of fussing as his longer hair to look presentable. His hair is going to be slightly curly but without the curling tongs and the hairspray.

:roftl::thumb_yello:

:roftl:

the slick back hair was much more of a shock than this LOL but i got over it quickly, just like i'll get over this quickly. my phases don't last long! :roftl: and i was only hysterical about that look for about five minutes lmao!!! the more i looked at it the more i didn't mind it. i guess i'll have to apply that here, too.

His hair looks darker to me- but then, it could just be the photo. I like it, but still prefer the old look.

Yeah, it may be because of the photo, but usually when we cut our hair, it's darker. Maybe because the hair that were "inside", show off. I experienced it myself as I have really similar colour of hair to Mika and also have shortened it. Again, I must say he looks adorable to me.

OMG...I'll take this hairdo any day over those granny curls. It still looks really long on top. The top and back do not match at all.